Thread: Done With PFA

The rough and tumble free-for-all at PFA was fun at first. But then something strange occurred. One of the members started a thread in which he fantasized about a boy being raped by grown homosexual men and further fantasized that the boy should have turned prostitute.

He used my name as the boy involved and sure, it was a joke to get back at me because the OP is a libtard with losing arguments so is lashing out because of it, but that is beside the point. Only a depraved individual could have written such a post. But what was even more shocking was at least a dozen other PFA members positive repped the post or made comments in support of it. Disturbing to say the least.

When I pointed out the pedophilia and the user names supporting it my post was censored and the thread got closed but....the pedo thread was allowed to stand....that is, until I complained. Then that thread was closed down too. Good.

But....strangely, not one of those involved denounced pedophilia.

I haven't posted there since. I've given it a few days to think about it. Pedophilia is not a joke. It's a horrific crime. Victims are marred for life. I want no association with those that take it so lightly. So I'm done with PFA.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-27-2021 at 03:32 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

What is a key ingredient in the making of a hobo tramp?

Being a quitter. Have fun crawling back into your refrigerator box.....Bwahahahaha

Who in the hell lets a bunch of pedos kick their ass??

Hmm. This Pedophilish stuff is SERIOUS.... I had some IDIOT spoof my name and make DISGUSTING lies about me, claiming I wanted to have sex with children. Multiple People fell for it, and were planning to track down my IP and turn it over to the Authorities, but one Observant Poster, who ironically was my biggest Enemy on that board pointed out that my Username was Kentry-1802, and the IDIOT'S Username was Kentry_1802. Emerald pointed out that I was being Impersonated and I wasn't the one making those disgusting and disturbing posts. He said this was one of the best spoofs he had ever seen, but reiterated that I was being spoofed and Impersonated. He also pointed out and added that I didn't say disgusting things like that. Other Posters saw the light and the IDIOT ran off the board. The IDIOT making false claims about me about Pedophilia still bothers me to this day despite being like 11 years ago. I can see why Mickey is upset...:/ Pedophilish jokes are no laughing matter...
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-27-2021 at 06:33 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

You’re on ignore maxshitstainpen. I can see you posted but don’t read your garbage. So you are wasting your time. Go back to manserving KJ.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hey, I thought Catholic priests embraced pedophilia and that they were god's own representatives here on earth.

The line between right and wrong can seem so confusing at times.
    What, Me Worry?

I never like pedo jokes unless they're stupid like you can't go within 1000 feet of a school.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.
    Last edited by mcap; 06-28-2021 at 07:48 AM.

Mickey, of course you can post where you want, and if you prefer to just stay over here, that's totally fine.

Obviously you went back and forth for a long time prior to that, with a number of members on the forum. I realized that a lot of them were trolling you, and you were trolling them back. As you saw, I didn't interfere with any of it.

Regarding those two pedo threads, I didn't like seeing them, but also saw that the other user (sonatine) created one about you first. Then I saw you responded with a similar one about him. My first inclination was to delete them both, but since neither of you complained, I decided to let them both stand.

Then it died down for awhile, and it restarted when the thread was bumped, and then you listed a bunch of users as "pedophiles" who green-repped his original post. Obviously I didn't want google results for my regular users to show up with "pedophile" (especially because this wasn't true about them), so I decided to delete those messages and shut down the whole thing.

I forgot to lock the other thread, but that was an oversight. I meant to lock both, and I did so after it was brought to my attention. I apologize for that part of it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Sonatine should not have been allowed to get away with such a depraved thread. Those that positive repped him and/or made positive comments are not much better. They don't deserve your protection.

found Sonatine on the net.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sonatine should not have been allowed to get away with such a depraved thread. Those that positive repped him and/or made positive comments are not much better. They don't deserve your protection.
    That reminds .e of when that Wynnpleasure IDIOT was around making disgusting lies about me and my Family (Making creepy insentual lies about my Father and Sisters and myself)and was able to be a Regular Member until he made creepy Anti Semite jokes and was FINALLY banned out of the door when he should have been banned a long time before his CREEPY Anti Semite jokes. Making false insentous lies about someone and their Family is beyond unacceptable. MANY places would have given him the boot and kicked him to the Ban Curb for those disgusting lies long before he made those CREEPY Anti Semite jokes....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What is a key ingredient in the making of a hobo tramp?

Being a quitter. Have fun crawling back into your refrigerator box.....Bwahahahaha

Who in the hell lets a bunch of pedos kick their ass??
    lol

What is so strange is he expects everyone to denounce pedophilia. Like there are places in modern America where it is actually acceptable.

I think that Dickey Dimm in his worst days has said some pretty nasty stuff and we might be owed a denunciation.... or.. HMM
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information