Thread: My Personal Suggestions for VCT Forum! :D

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One of my pressing Suggestions is to change the Ignore Feature on this Website. As of currently, when you have someone on Ignore, you can still see that they posted which kind of defeats the purpose. Gambling Forums Ignore Feature means you don't see ANYTHING that a Poster on your Ignore List posted. For example, I have an IDIOT named Moraine on my Ignore List on Gambling Forums. He has a CREEPY thread there. A couple of days ago, I saw "Miscellaneous Gambling Forum," it said stuff like,"Last post today at 5:00 AM. I click on Miscellaneous Gambling Forum, and the last post I saw was from two days prior. I knew I wasn't seeing Moraine's CREEPY Thread since I have him on Ignore.

I remember on the old IMDb Messageboards someone asked something like,"WHY do we STILL see that Posters in our Ignore List posted, they just have us click,"Click here to see Ignored Poster's Post." If someone is on Ignore List, we shouldn't see that they posted at ALL. We should see NOTHING from them, as if they never posted at all. Being able to STILL see that they posted kind of defeats the purpose." This Poster made a lot of sense and I completely agreed and STILL agree with him to this day. It would be nice if VCT Ignore Feature meant we don't see ANYTHING that Posters on our Ignore List posted....
    Last edited by Tasha; 07-02-2021 at 06:09 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information