Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    like the troll I am.
    Now getting back to this "like the troll that I am" comment. This is blackhole admitting he is a troll. That he is out to add nothing positive, only detract from and bring down the forum, drive away membership, with his constant "RUN MEMBERS RUN" posts and discourage new members and anyone who might want to contribute positively.

Because he now admits this, I do think he should be banned. Of course we know Dan Druff doesn't do that, so at the very least, there should be some notation over or below his name that he is a known troll. Even Dan Druff has called him that and now blackhole admits it, so it is not in dispute. Remove the 'platinum member' statatus and replace with KNOWN TROLL in big bold letters.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Have you seen me. Blackshithole put up any proof of worth or income yet? The faggot lives in government housing and collects food stamps.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Nah, he probably worked hard and made good money but his personality is so damned caustic and unappealing that people avoid interacting with him, causing him to be alone most of the time.

This induces him to troll internet forums in order to have SOME human interaction and also to serve as a balm, to help ease his loneliness and pain by belittling others.

A curious case.
    What, Me Worry?

I see you took my last post for another opportunity to try and sell your Las Vegas BJ Walt Disney fantasy.

So today for the holiday weekend I decided to change it up a little and post something for you to take a break and enjoy yourself. Hope this doesn't cause any other members to throw up.

For years BH has bragged about being worth a lot of money. I really don't give a shit but he does give a shit about how much we are all worth. He's always challenging us to prove it. He needs to lead by example. Prove it, Mr. Shithole. Prove you got money. Quit hiding behind a phony screen aname and prove you aren't living in government housing and collecting foods stamps. Prove it Mr. Chickenshithole. Or shut the fuck up about others putting up proof.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Have you seen me. Blackshithole put up any proof of worth or income yet? The faggot lives in government housing and collects food stamps.
    For years BH has bragged about being worth a lot of money. I really don't give a shit but he does give a shit about how much we are all worth. He's always challenging us to prove it. He needs to lead by example. Prove it, Mr. Shithole. Prove you got money. Quit hiding behind a phony screen aname and prove you aren't living in government housing and collecting foods stamps. Prove it Mr. Chickenshithole. Or shut the fuck up about others putting up proof.

You’re close but not completely accurate. I live in Lloyds Neck L.I. in the Catholic Seminary. They took me in after I lost all my money trying to become an AP. Obviously my bankroll was too small.

I do get room, food, and beverage free of charge plus get educated about God and hope one day to become a priest. It’s located on a couple hundred acres of beautiful land, (the church certainly knows how and where to invest) and I do get to have my way with up and coming alter boys feeding my faggot needs.

The only downside is I have to donate my food stamp money and all retirement income to them. Actually it’s a pretty good deal. Have a private beach close by.

If you ever stop into Long Island, come by. I’m the oldest one here, you can’t miss me. In fact, being on the bottom of the totem pole here I have to answer the door when someone rings the bell all dressed up in my robe.

So what became of Ozzy Dozzy, Alan, Soxfan, and, the Bozo twins? And, MrV being banned at the WoV, finally a big accomplishment for him? Hey, TP, you need to put up some more funny "scientific" graphs no one can read. And, Toaster Boy, tell us about the latest pimple up your ass, after no one asked.

Garnabby
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar Join Date
    Aug 2020
    507 <-------------------------- I like how this swings about the 6.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 07-05-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    And, Toaster Boy, tell us about the latest pimple up your ass, after no one asked.
    I no long identify as a Toaster.
    When you refer to me, please use these pronouns.

They, Them, Theirs, Ze, Hir and Ze.

Thank you for your support.
    I know you respect and care for my feelings and the feelings of others.
    Words Matter and so do Black Lives.

You’re close but not completely accurate. I live in Lloyds Neck L.I. in the Catholic Seminary. They took me in after I lost all my money trying to become an AP. Obviously my bankroll was too small.

I do get room, food, and beverage free of charge plus get educated about God and hope one day to become a priest. It’s located on a couple hundred acres of beautiful land, (the church certainly knows how and where to invest) and I do get to have my way with up and coming alter boys feeding my faggot needs.

The only downside is I have to donate my food stamp money and all retirement income to them. Actually it’s a pretty good deal. Have a private beach close by.

If you ever stop into Long Island, come by. I’m the oldest one here, you can’t miss me. In fact, being on the bottom of the totem pole here I have to answer the door when someone rings the bell all dressed up in my robe.
    So you admit you were lying about being wealthy.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    And, Toaster Boy, tell us about the latest pimple up your ass, after no one asked.
    I no long identify as a Toaster.
    When you refer to me, please use these pronouns.

They, Them, Theirs, Ze, Hir and Ze.
    Always something new.

Ze

Pronoun

Used instead of “he” or “she” to refer to a person of unspecified or nonbinary gender previously mentioned or easily identified.

"I no long identify as a Toaster. When you refer to me, please use these pronouns. They, Them, Theirs, Ze, Hir and Ze." --->

Lifespan Timeline of Heirs and Pretenders to the Romanian throne.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20no%20...?partial=true\

Why are 7he anagrams so goddamn irri7a7ing and boring. --->

God is a woman (Ariana Grande song).

https://anagram-solver.net/Why%20are...g?partial=true

I would think that if you are the real deal, then words nor actions would matter.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

It was a given that blackshithole would chickenshit out.

Fuckers Put Cement Board over Plywood Bathroom Floor and put 100 nails into the floor along with 10,000 3 inch heavy staples.
    What a Bunch of Bullshit.
    Assholes.
    NOT EASY!

I'm told a razor scraper might work but I'm skeptical as these fuckers are driven in pretty solid.

Thread Information