Thread: Wellbush Math Lessons (with Guest Lectures from MDawg)

Since I have severe math limitations, I figured I'd take wellbush at his word and start up a thread for him. Wellbush, please feel free to explicate the math you were mentioning in other threads. Here is a thread just for you, so you can lay it all out for everyone. I went ahead and suggested that MDawg guest on occasion to provide more detail and helpful practical hints regarding the application of math in the real gambling world.

No, don't thank me. The pleasure is mine. I promise to not comment at all in this thread, and to allow you and the Dawg complete freedom to painstakingly explain the math principles that I and most others would find completely baffling.

The floor is yours (and the Dawg's). May the force be with you both.

Considering Kewlj, you and him have to be running head and head to the wire for the biggest fucking moron on this site prize.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Considering Kewlj, you and him have to be running head and head to the wire for the biggest fucking moron on this site prize.
    Don't worry, wellbush has a long way to go to become top troll on this site. You still hold the title. You cunt.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Don't worry, wellbush has a long way to go to become top troll on this site. You still hold the title. You cunt.
    Guess I didn't specify in above post ... I meant Redietz not wellbush.

Thanks for confirming your vote for my title.

Like Sheldon in Big Bang, my mother always told people that I was in "special school." She even had me tested.

Now blackhole, did you mean that there are various "fucking moron on this site" prizes and I was in contention for the biggest trophy?
    Or did you mean that I'm the tallest and widest of those in line for the "biggest fucking moron on the site" prize?

Inquiring minds want to know.

You could have your own thread, too, if you want to lay some life lessons on everyone. You know, about winning, and being a class act, and all that. Allow me to start one up for you.

Where is the anticipated codified gambling wisdom of swollentush?

I am very much looking forward to his detailed explanation (Venn diagrams are optional, although they'd be appreciated) as to how his negative progression betting system used for online BJ leaves the math in the dust.

It seems as if the world is being denied its due.
    What, Me Worry?

Nope. You're the biggest fucking dope, moron. One braindead bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yea, even Tasha and Singer bring the entertaining aspect.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Say it ain't so!!!

2-Bit and ACUNT have something bad to say about me...

Say it ain't so!!!

Well, when you're a loser and thats all you got is being a loser then people might point that out.

Anyone with any success in life would not spend their time on a forum like you do. LOL

I don't think Mickey's very good at reading people but in this case I think he hit the nail on the head.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Well, when you're a loser and thats all you got is being a loser then people might point that out.

Anyone with any success in life would not spend their time on a forum like you do. LOL

I don't think Mickey's very good at reading people but in this case I think he hit the nail on the head.
    I think this post from CUNT just pushed me over the top and made me suicidal.

Say it ain't so!!!

How about people with daily six figure swings (lol) in their accounts. Do they spend their time on a forum?

If you need to borrow a gun or need access to a skyscraper roof, just let me know. I am here to help.

Originally Posted by blackhole
    Your goal (death) seems appropriate, but suicide is often tough.

Why risk failure?

Name:  failed suicide meme.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  74.3 KB

I'm sure there's a few forum members here who'd jump at the opportunity of "assisting you into the hereafter."
    What, Me Worry?

I thought we were supposed to get some math lessons in this thread.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I thought we were supposed to get some math lessons in this thread.
    We are.

Consider the math involved when blackhole kills himself.

1 - 1 = 0.
    What, Me Worry?

Ohhhh - No …

MaxPad the actual real-life living definition of a con-artist coward, followed up with a post from tag-along (MrV) late to the party as usual, much like after-birth after a child is born hoping to feed the flames for my suicide thoughts.

Sorry to inform you two fucking morons but I got over the suicide thoughts the moment I typed the period in that post.

Pathetic attempt at deflection as expected.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Say it ain't so!!!

How about people with daily six figure swings (lol) in their accounts. Do they spend their time on a forum?
    Almost missed this post.

Shrug. I've never said I was a success, just that 10k doesn't matter *THAT* much to me. I've had 6 figure swings over the course of 24hours to my bankroll aka liferoll and I don't think I spent much more than a minute or 2 thinking about it. Maybe it wasn't 100k+ and if not it was damn close. The fact that you care so much is kinda telling. (lol)

I don't sit around here trying to make people miserable or prove anything about anyone except the same dimwits everyone else fucks with. I fuck with Singer and backhole and thats mostly it. I don't obsessively sit around and tell everyone to not read the forum where I think everyone is a big loser. Quite a difference. If I thought everyone here was a loser, I wouldn't ever bother to read it. Quite the contrary, lots of people on here successful in their own ways and have interesting things to say on occasion.

Thread Information