Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am NOT Caron36!

Originally Posted by Tasha
    They shouldn't have thought I was Caron36 in the first place as my IP is blocked from making new Emails due to an excessive amount of new emails I was creating to be able to get New WOV Accounts.... I already mentioned this before that I can no longer make new WOV Accounts due to my IP being blocked for new Emails...

Folks who have been nuked can create a sock using a computer with an IP different than their own original IP.

For example, at a library, or at their work, or at a neighbors.

Try it: you can thank me later.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    They shouldn't have thought I was Caron36 in the first place as my IP is blocked from making new Emails due to an excessive amount of new emails I was creating to be able to get New WOV Accounts.... I already mentioned this before that I can no longer make new WOV Accounts due to my IP being blocked for new Emails...

Folks who have been nuked can create a sock using a computer with an IP different than their own original IP.

It wasn't ACTUALLY my IP Address that is blocked from making new Emails.... It's something similar. IP is shorthand for what it really is...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

It wasn't ACTUALLY my IP Address that is blocked from making new Emails.... It's something similar. IP is shorthand for what it really is...
    Itchy pussy?

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Itchy pussy?
    Eew. No...

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

[QUOTE=Garnabby;128914]Glad to have been an element of your post, 2,222. Well, if you can't be lively silly about stuff, then nor can you be deadly serious.

AKA Nathan
    2,222 <-----------------------------------------

Well, now, from the Gamblingforums.com 's post from Freddy, something about the Wizard having a hockey contest. So, the line, "List of Members of the International Ice Hockey Federation," begins to make sense. I must be psychic. Well, the anagrams at least.

Now, if there were something more about the Oblates of Monte Oliveto.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (Redirected from Oblates of the Benedictine Congregation of Monte Oliveto)
    Jump to navigationJump to search

Depiction of an Olivetan monk, 16th century
    The Olivetans, formally known as the Order of Our Lady of Mount Olivet, are a monastic order. They were founded in 1313 and recognised 1344. They use the Rule of Saint Benedict and are a member of the Benedictine Confederation, where they are also known as the Olivetan Congregation, but are distinguished from the Benedictines in their habit and organisation. They use the post-nominals 'OSB Oliv'.
    (1344 - 1313) = 31 ---> 13. So, not a very lucky bunch of Oblates (flattened spheres). Well, Monte Oliveto ---> Love + Emotion, if take the + as a t, so, Shackleford's whoring could be taken as an Oblate set of "balls" from there. Lol.

Gee, thanks for all of the help, Freddy.

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...54#post-116907

Ooh, this just in ...

Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar Join Date
    Aug 2020
    519 <------------------------ 519 = (3 X 173).

I like the stuff with 137-type digits. Besides, my area code here in wonderful Kitchener is 519. It goes with the 59th dimension, but, you have to know how to read 'em.

And, the 222 "business" goes with the alien portal on Manitoulin Island, near Sault Ste Marie. It was the epicenter of the June 10, 2021, lunar eclipse. Washington DC is another hot "spot", but mostly for fly-overs downstream from the portal.

Well, the people on the numerolgy forum stopped talking to me after one of the anagrams to do with the leader over there led to the Dungeon's & Dragons tattoo, which has the digits of 2022, her usernumeral, followed by 113, which corresponds to the zeroth dimension. Bullshitting the bullshiters. Lol.

The anagrams never lie, but sometimes tell the future.[/QUOTE
    Speaking of 2222, I had chosen a quick pick for Play 4 one day and 2222 had come as my Quick Pick. I KNEW 2222 wasn't going to come up and it didn't, but had it come up, that would have been a $2500 win on a .50 bet!

Thread Information