Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Dan Druff Quote

  1. #1
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Blackhole is in New Jersey.

    I am not sure who it is, though there's a good chance I banned him at some point when we had that invasion of a bunch of guys from another forum.

    If he isn't too disruptive/trolling here, he can stay.
    Dan Druff?? Are you still waiting to see if he is disruptive and trolling?

  2. #2
    Why get rid of him?

    He is the forum's doormat. Just wipe your shoes on him before entering.

    The guy is literally a dunce. I wouldn't want Dan to kick any other handicapped people off.

  3. #3
    I live in the tri state area, but New Jersey is not the right state.

    So much for being accurate.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Why get rid of him?

    He is the forum's doormat. Just wipe your shoes on him before entering.

    The guy is literally a dunce. I wouldn't want Dan to kick any other handicapped people off.
    Oh no another clever comment from MaxPad the COWARD.

    I think your staining. Get some bigger pads.

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Originally Posted by blackhole
    I think your staining. Get some bigger pads.
    This from the guy who fancies himself having a "blackhole," i.e. a feces smeared anus.

    But that's fine, at least it's apt.
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #6
    Dan never bans anyone when he says he will if they do something, for examples Rob and Tasha.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Dan never bans anyone when he says he will if they do something, for examples Rob and Tasha.
    But seriously....isn't it time? The guy does nothing but troll, attack and be disruptive. Dan himself has labeled the guy a troll.

    The reason I even found that quote is I wanted to see if Blackhole EVER did anything but troll on this forum, so I went back to his first posts. It took about 4 blackhole posts for Dan Druff to pst the quote in my original post. So from the get-go dan Druff knew blackhole was trolling AND that he had banned blackhole under a different name.

    So if there was any doubt, we now have 5 years of evidence. isn't it time?

    As for Tasha, she/he is fine. She says I tried to have her banned before. Maybe I did, but I don't remember. While she is not my cup of tea and I don't think I have ever found anything she posts useful, some of her postings are on topic (gambling) and other members seem to enjoy her, or enjoy giving her a hard time, so whatever.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    But seriously....isn't it time? The guy does nothing but troll, attack and be disruptive. Dan himself has labeled the guy a troll.

    So, what you’re saying is your five years of The Las Vegas BJ Walt Disney Fantasies you created here have to be accepted because you say so. How come the fantasies are always changing from week to week or year to year sometimes from day to day. I’ll tell you why, it’s because when you’re lying you lose touch with what’s real and what wasn’t.

    You claim you’re here to help newbie card counters. Like I asked before point out one person you helped here after five years of fantasies?

    You actually are the biggest TROLL on this site. If anyone else but Dan ran this place you would’ve been long gone just like everywhere else you TROLLED and got banned.

  9. #9
    Some of you guys really think about MDawg, blackhole and Singer way too much.
    I just hope that tableplay is doing good.
    I miss Ozzy but I think he is hanging out at GF these days.
    Anyways... I got lots of work to do with Remodeling and eventually some Glamping.
    Not to mention I take an hour to two every day to go out and lick as many slot machines as I can.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Some of you guys really think about MDawg, blackhole and Singer way too much.
    I just hope that tableplay is doing good.
    I miss Ozzy but I think he is hanging out at GF these days.
    Anyways... I got lots of work to do with Remodeling and eventually some Glamping.
    Not to mention I take an hour to two every day to go out and lick as many slot machines as I can.
    Thanks Monet - no complaints I suppose. I appreciate your bathrooms remodel posts and Max's as well. In the end, I'm sure you guys will do a good job with these projects.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    But seriously....isn't it time? The guy does nothing but troll, attack and be disruptive. Dan himself has labeled the guy a troll.

    So, what you’re saying is your five years of The Las Vegas BJ Walt Disney Fantasies you created here have to be accepted because you say so. How come the fantasies are always changing from week to week or year to year sometimes from day to day. I’ll tell you why, it’s because when you’re lying you lose touch with what’s real and what wasn’t.

    You claim you’re here to help newbie card counters. Like I asked before point out one person you helped here after five years of fantasies?

    You actually are the biggest TROLL on this site. If anyone else but Dan ran this place you would’ve been long gone just like everywhere else you TROLLED and got banned.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question for Dan Druff
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-13-2021, 07:50 PM
  2. Nba is like Dan druff
    By mcap in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2021, 09:02 PM
  3. A necessary reminder to Dan Druff
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 05:43 AM
  4. Dan Druff
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 12:59 PM
  5. Question for Dan druff
    By lucky in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 03:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •