Thread: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas today

Gotta believe this nitwit is a Trumpie, a card-carrying, QAnon believing true believer doing her master's work in Sin City:

https://news.yahoo.com/am-going-home...153338568.html

Name:  vegas woman hits kid.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  25.4 KB

Crazy ass a shit house rat?

Of course!

Aren't they all?
    What, Me Worry?

Yeah, I have seen that broad a few times. She likes to bark (yell and scream) at people on the strip. Anyone that yells back or tells her to fuck off or anything she always responds "do you know who I am?" or "do you know who you are talking to?" or something along those lines and then procedes to explain how important she is. One of many of the Vegas loony-tunes.

The judge telling her if released, she can not go to the strip area is kind of funny. He knows that is where she always is. I saw her at Fashion Show Mall one time and she was barking and cussing at people like she usually does. There were 2 cops up above on the overpass looking down at her that she didn't see. She saw the cops when they headed down the escalator towards her, and all of the sudden, starts acting much more normal, turns on her sweet voice and tells the cops people were picking on her. To no avail as the cops had seen her act (I am sure many times). They didn't arrest her, just told her to move on.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-14-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Gotta believe this nitwit is a Trumpie, a card-carrying, QAnon believing true believer doing her master's work in Sin City:

Of course!

Aren't they all?
    She's definitely a Biden supporter. All the loonies go for the koo koo dems.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Is that a fake Rolex on her arm? Maybe that is the mysterious Mrs Dawg.

(not my joke....someone PMed me)

Leave it to a nutjob from Portland to claim Trump has something to do with this. When all the while, Portlandites approve of looting, beatings, robberies, and massive vandalism day in and day out. And let's not forget to defund the police!

That's the "brilliance" of wonderful Oregon. That....and all the faggots, and strange gals who are too lazy to shave body hair.

I surmised she was inspired to attack an Asian due to the rhetoric of Trump.

You know, the guy who LOST the election fair and square.
    What, Me Worry?

Good thing i got one of these.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Of course!

Aren't they all?
    The only media where I see anything about Qanon are the libtard networks. I grab the remote when I see it but the libtards must be heavy into whatever Qanon does.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information