Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 358

Thread: Kewlj's Fantasy Facts or Bullshit

  1. #1
    I decided to create a thread showing some of the bullshit Kewlj claims here. Sadly, we could only go back to January 2018 of saved posts losing 2 early years of bullshit. So as I view the past I'll slowly post what I find here.

    So far his claim of making bets to stay hidden under the card-counting radar that scans casinos for these types of players is not adding up. He talks about a losing day of $8,800, a $20,000 swing in one shoe, considers losing 10K or winning 12K in one day is normal for mid-level limits, losing 8K in seven days and 4 of those days losing 10K, winning drawings of 100k cash, a CAR, 1 year free mortgage payments.

    So far he mentioned his BJ career was in its 14th then 15th year and I'm still reading posts only in 01/2018. I had to post this one here because the numbers are hilarious.

    Remember he shows no comp cards, or proven ID's. The pit and surveillance teams in Las Vegas are dropping the ball big time. I think these numbers would have plenty of red flags flying.

    Quote from Kewlj Jan. 15 2018 :

    "I am sure this will fall on deaf ears (or I guess blind eyes) as far as Alan. He sees and acknowledges what he wants to. But, I have spent the last hour or so, looking over my records for 2017.

    I had 7 days that I lost $8000 or more (4 of $10k).

    Alan proposes a stop limit of $2000. I had 58 days that I was down $2000 or more after one or two sessions. 19 of those days I finished the day in the black. 6 of those days down $2000 early, I finished up $5000 or more!

    The total win from those 19 winning days (after being down $2000 or more) was $62,637.50.

    Let me say that again. I won $62,637.50 on those days that I was down $2000 or more and continued playing and turned into winning days. Had I stopped playing at some sort of artificial "stop limit" of $2000, those 19 days would have generated a loss of $38,000.

    That is exactly a $100,000 swing. ($100,637.50 to be exact)

    Now in addition to those 19 days that I was down $2000 and turned into winning days, I had 22 days that I was down $2000 and ended up losing for the day, but losing less than $2000. (Losses of somewhere between $1 and $1999). Those losses on these 22 days that were less than $2000 represent a win of $23,175.

    So lets add that to the total. That is winnings of $123,812.50 after being down $2000 or more early in the day.

    Now for the negative. 17 days that I was initially down $2000 or more, ended up with a total loss of more than $2000. The total losses greater than $2000 are $85,425.

    Subtracting $85,425 (additional losses) from $123,812.50 winning....that is a grand total of a profit of $38,387.50 I profited $38,387.50 because I didn't employ a stop limit and kept playing..

    Any questions Alan? I don't know how I can make it any clearer that when you are playing with and advantage (advantage player), you do not stop playing because of some short term losses. The more you play...the more you will win in the long term.

    I expect you will come back with some sort of "voodoo" money management strategy that is either of your own or Singer's but you are Flat out wrong. When you are playing at an advantage, you want to get in as much play as you can. Stop limits are only beneficial for negative expectation play (losing players). Period! End of conversation."


    I didn't even get started yet.
    Last edited by blackhole; 07-16-2021 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #2
    So far for the record 98% of Kewlj's posts are all fighting with other members.

  3. #3
    The problem with retards is their inability to recognize that they are retarded. Blackhole is the most retarded poster VCT has ever seen.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The problem with retards is their inability to recognize that they are retarded. Blackhole is the most retarded poster VCT has ever seen.
    Much better than being a con-artist lying coward.

  5. #5
    Boy, Blackhole is desperate for my attention. Is this what supposedly wealthy retired guys do, obsess over people making a fraction of what they claimed to have made? But whatever. This should be entertaining watching blackhole, lie, exagerarte, change facts, take things out of context and cherry pick.

    Since blackhole has repeatedly seemed so confused about how long I have been doing what I have been doing, let me clear that up in no uncertain terms, because some of that may be my fault.

    I began playing blackjack for a living (supporting myself) in March 2004. First 3 years I was playing very low stakes. Spreading $5 -$40 my first year, upped my max bet to $60 sometime in my second or 3rd year. Playing very low stakes I made very low amounts. It was $30k profit for those first 3 years. I believe 10k, 9k and 12k. My fourth year I played a bit higher stakes. $10 and then $15 to max bet of $75 and then $100. And my fifth year I began playing green chip level that I continue playing today, spreading $25 to first $200 and later $300 max bet.

    So those 5 years (2004-2008) where all played at Atlantic City while I lived in Philadelphia.

    2009, I spent about half the year playing Atlantic City and half the year playing Las Vegas. And I was playing the stakes I am still currently playing Green to mid black.

    So here is the deal: So that makes 2021 my 18th year of playing for a living, but my 12th year living and playing in Vegas as I actually officially moved to las Vegas in early December 2009. Both statements are true. The reason I sometimes differentiate is because those first 4 years were much lower stakes. So If I am talking about my current stakes that I have played since I move to Vegas and/or any kind of average EV or earings earned, I use the period that I lived in las Vegas and played those same stakes.

    But let Blackhole spin it anyway he wants. I guess the dude needs something in his life.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-16-2021 at 02:22 PM.

  6. #6
    I'm not spinning anything. I'm quoting and posting actual written posts you made. Just like my signature below.

    And yes, this is one of the things wealthy retired guys do.

    Forget printing the math you use, you should write a book explaining your different disguises that are faking out the pits.

  7. #7
    This Blackhole guy has to be the biggest bitter asshole in the world.

    And that’s saying something coming from me.

    I can only imagine the medications he has to digest each day to try and take a normal shit.

    I know we are supposed to respect our elders, but this guy has to wake up each day cursing out why he is still alive.

    Imagine for a minute stuck living your last years out with the anger and bitterness he has.

    Just giving him another target to fill his day (and early mornings) bitching about. It’s the least I can do, and maybe, just maybe it will keep him from taking his anger out on a spouse if still around.
    Mother Nature is showing who is boss. Nothing we do matters to her.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    And yes, this is one of the things wealthy retired guys do.
    Well, THAT is just damn sad!

    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I'm not spinning anything. I'm quoting and posting actual written posts you made.
    I have no problem with what you quoted so far. It was a discussion with Alan about stop limits. Stop limits change nothing of course. Whatever is going to happen next, win, lose, win streak, lose streak is going to happen next whether that next spin, or hand is in 10 seconds, 3 days or 3 months.

    And that is exactly what my results showed. From a particular point (down $2000) what happened next was that I had some sessions that I lost even more and some that I won, for a net win of $38k from just those specific sessions. And being that it was all +EV play, I'll bet that 38k wasn't far from expectation or what I call accumulated EV, just the way it is supposed to work.

    Now the fact that someone like Alan, probably doesn't understand this mathematical concept and now you are proving that you too have no clue....isn't my fault. I try to explain it the best I can. If you can't grasp it, complain to your grade school teachers, for not teaching you very basic math.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This Blackhole guy has to be the biggest bitter asshole in the world.
    I don't know. For my money there are 3, 2 on this forum, one has dropped off this forum, that are just extremely bitter. I don't think I need to name them.....everyone knows! They have some things in common. They all claim to be very wealthy, which make no sense as to their bitterness. And they all lie and distort what has been said...even after corrected. They all appear to be living in some alternative reality or twilight zone setting.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    So far his claim of making bets to stay hidden under the card-counting radar that scans casinos for these types of players is not adding up. He talks about a losing day of $8,800, a $20,000 swing in one shoe, considers losing 10K or winning 12K in one day is normal for mid-level limits
    Since you're too retarded to analyze a situation using math, I'll do it for you.

    Heads up the average number of dealer cards per round is 2.78.
    Average player cards is 2.71
    Combined = 5.49

    8 deck shoe with 1 deck cutoff = 364 cards played
    364/5.49 = 66 rounds heads up

    There are MANY MANY MANY places on the LV strip where a $450 bet stays under the radar. You may not comprehend this because you know fuck all about counting and blackjack, but I assure you it's true. Stay under purple = A-OK.

    So a 20k losing shoe at $450 bets is losing 44 units in 66 rounds.

    Unpossible you say!
    That's because you're a moron.

    It's improbable, but when you play for 10 years you occasionally experience improbable things.

    Thinking a mid limit blackjack counter won't experience normal swings of 10k in a single day is the single stupidest most ignorant thing that's ever come out of your cunt mouth.

    Go back to talking about fucking sheep or something else you have experience with. Because you know absolutely fuck all about counting and are too fucking stupid to approach even a reasonable dispute of his numbers. Your argument is "I'm a broke cunt who can't comprehend people betting $10 a hand let along $450."

  11. #11
    Jdaewoo, of course blackhole didn't consider the math. These guys never do.

    Your analisis isn't exactly correct, but somewhat close. Just goes to show there are a number of ways a 20k win in 1 shoe could have happened. Anyone interested can search "the perfect shoe" at either WoV or Blackjackinfo for the exact details.

    And by the way I have had exactly one such 20k winning shoe and it was 10 years ago, in 2011. I have had exactly 1, 20k winning day (same day). Also have had exactly 1, 20k losing day in my career. So these things aren't normal, as blackhole is trying to say by taking it out of context.

    As a matter of fact he said something about 10k winning and losing days are "normal" for me. Absolutely not!! I have 4-6, 10k winning and losing days combined per year. Out of 200-250 days that I play.

    It always comes down to one thing. These guys just can't be honest. They have to lie and distort things. Just correcting these lies becomes a fulltime job and then....they simply repeat the same lies.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-16-2021 at 04:45 PM.

  12. #12
    I made one post so far and was called retarded, liar, exaggerate, change facts, take things out of context, cherry picker, spin things, bitter, asshole, on meds, can’t shit right, angry, distort, moron, stupid, cunt mouth, broke.

    Man, this is going to be more fun than I thought. I even got Bozo to wake up out of his phony posting comma. Like they say, “the best is yet to come.”


    Also who is this weirdo jdaewoo? He made 67 posts here and all of them are one liner sarcastic comments. Is this a MaxPad sock? His favorite word is CUNT. Why would anyone take this fucking weirdo serious?

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I made one post so far and was called retarded, liar, exaggerate, change facts, take things out of context, cherry picker, spin things, bitter, asshole, on meds, can’t shit right, angry, distort, moron, stupid, cunt mouth, broke.

    Man, this is going to be more fun than I thought. I even got Bozo to wake up out of his phony posting comma. Like they say, “the best is yet to come.”


    Also who is this weirdo jdaewoo? He made 67 posts here and all of them are one liner sarcastic comments. Is this a MaxPad sock? His favorite word is CUNT. Why would anyone take this fucking weirdo serious?
    How about this cunt. Have one fucking reasonable person on this forum back up your analysis. Just one. One person that uses numbers in some semi non retarded fashion to support your stupid claim that KJ's accounts are unrealistic.

    Literally just one person that backs you up. One person that isn't an obvious retarded troll like you that says that says the shit KJ just doesn't add up. And no, Singer of the "It's easy to beat VP as long as you just make the mathematically retarded play and keep your sessions short" trolling fuckwit school of cuntery doesn't count.

    One fucking person.

    Go.

    PS - You're a cunt

  14. #14
    Kew, are you THAT weak a person that you can't go on without putting out yet another SOS to the usual suspects to help you walk the plank you built all on your own? You've made up so many things about yourself that when constantly roped into these dumb discussions, you become your own worst enemy. Now I see why you hate the thought of having a real job. You just couldn't cut the mustard; you don't have what it takes to interact with people without being bamboozled or having your lunch handed to you...you'd be fired within your first month.
    That said, I do miss your constant babblefest with Alan--a professional antagonist and arguer. If you two got married you'd be his #5,6,or 7 divorcee.

    And stop talking about "old wealthy people". Nobody here is wealthy unless you have low standards. From my own circumstances and from what I've gleaned about blackhole and anyone else like him, what you see as being "wealthy" simply refers to people who worked for companies at a decent level, owned modest but successful businesses, maybe have had successful long term marriages where they never faced a bank account draining divorce, and we're insightful enough to have saved via a 401k or other type of retirement account. (Now I see why that weirdo redietz is on the outside looking in....and still needs to work).

    You call us bitter if we question or don't believe you. I submit it is YOU who are the bitter one. Name one of us who's ever had to fake their own death for attention. Who among us has zero confidence when it comes to approaching any female but his mother. How comfortable do you think this bunch of "angry old men" are in retirement vs. where you're headed if you make it that far? And exactly what skills can you fall back on when your BJ and government dole addictions finally gets the best of you?

    Get some courage somewhere and you won't have to keep telling the same old boring bj stories over and over again. Maybe you're too ignorant to see this: the more you try to convince people who already are sure you concoct your internet forum life up, the more of a phony you appear to any readers who might come along.

  15. #15
    Rob Singer, man about town(s). As per usual, he got everything correct. Well, except I'm listed as retired. LOL. And I still work -- the wonder of it. I suppose if one is arguably the best there is at what one does, one might continue dabbling at what it is one does.

    Oh, the toil. Some days I feel like Sisyphus. Or maybe not....





    Note: I could see the site APs getting together and singing this for the usual suspects. Perfect song and perfect attitude.

    Note Two: Rob, any comment on me finishing in the top 10 out of, oh, 20,000 or so in last year's Gaming Today online NFL handicapping contest? I didn't see your name up there. Any reason for that? I thought you'd cruise into the top 10 for sure.

    Takin' Care of Business, every day!
    Last edited by redietz; 07-16-2021 at 09:26 PM.

  16. #16
    One of Rob's stupider posts (a couple above). Most of it is so retarted, I am not going to quote it.

    Rob denies being "rich". Did he forgot about all his claims here? 3 million playing double up bug? 100's of K from his voodoo progression system, complete with magical plays. If I am not mistaken a claim that he purchased a 1.6 million dollar RV and houses for his kids? Do middle class folks purchase a 1.6 millioin dollar RV? Dementia must be setting in as Rob has forgotten all this.

    The one truth in all his rambling is that my blackjack claims and stories are old and boring. There is nothing real exciting about card counting. It is a grind....a +EV grind. Positive expectation is something Rob knows nothing about. My claims and stories seem old and boring to Rob, because they are consistant. So he has heard them all before....exactly the same. No changing of claims mid stream like when Rob went from his 10 year progression system, knocking it down to 4 years, so he could make room for the double up claim that he stole from Nestor/Kane.

    I don't have to re-write anything to make room for some other fantastic claim. I just share my experiences as acurately as I can. No lies or re-writes to remember. Nothing to trip me up as you fiction writers always trip yourselves up. You hate that don't you Rob.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-16-2021 at 09:51 PM.

  17. #17
    How many times has this song played on the radio? #1 on Casey's Top 40 on WVCT FM for 300+ weeks running.

    One of these days you guys might learn to change the station or turn it off if you don't like hearing it.

    As Singer likes to always say, "Wise up."
    Last edited by Mission146; 07-17-2021 at 06:28 AM.

  18. #18
    Kew, you really need to grow up. I'm not going to convince disbelievers that my play strategy made me $90k/year for 4 years, or that I discovered and played the DU glitch for huge profits for over 5 years. But guess what....I did what I did, we have a great life either way, and what other people choose to believe changes absolutely nothing as we move forward.

    Living your simple life obsessing with trying to force others to believe YOUR story adds zero to your credibility, your number of believers, or your life. But I get how internet forum life is more important to you than life itself. And that is a sad, sad reminder of how this life can and does treat underachievers.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    ... I did what I did, we have a great life either way, and what other people choose to believe changes absolutely nothing as we move forward
    --->

    Data seems to disprove this hypothesis, but I've already written a long article about it.

    The Truth Behind the Nightmare: Battle in the Forest of Sorrow (InuYasha episode).

    Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets and Advice for Living Your Best Life.

    https://anagram-solver.net/But%20gue...0?partial=true


    Well, now I seem to recall that this is the second time around for also this first output line, but, with the first time around being for the same author, Singer. I guess that any way he spins it, it comes out the same each time.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 07-17-2021 at 10:32 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365; 277+277=555-1. 455-1=227+227.

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew, you really need to grow up. I'm not going to convince disbelievers that my play strategy made me $90k/year for 4 years, or that I discovered and played the DU glitch for huge profits for over 5 years. But guess what....I did what I did, we have a great life either way, and what other people choose to believe changes absolutely nothing as we move forward.

    Living your simple life obsessing with trying to force others to believe YOUR story adds zero to your credibility, your number of believers, or your life. But I get how internet forum life is more important to you than life itself. And that is a sad, sad reminder of how this life can and does treat underachievers.
    Singer, you are delusional if you think I give a rats ass what you, or blackhole, coachbelly, think. You are trolls on a troll forum, that the very owner of the forum has either labled you 3 trolls, or gone out of his way to post "Rob is trolling everyone hard. Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell, and if he did ever take advantage of the double up bug, he did so on a smaller scale. I'm voting that he never took advantage of it at all. No point in writing long essays about this. The situation is clear as day.anyone with an ounse of sense knows Rob Singer's claims are made up"

    You three troll. That is what you do. I don't care what you think.

    Anyone else, any one "normal", even a few that don't care much for me, will evaluate claims, objectively, and consider 1) if the math works. That means if the person is claiming some kind of long-term win, is there something that is allowing his play to be +EV that would account for that? And 2) Does the person know what they are talking about, understand the game and math concepts, how the industry works? Or are they claiming things that are contradictory to everything known?

    I am very confident that any reasonable people (again excluding trolls and people with an agenda) find me credible based on this criteria. Can you say the same Rob? becaause I can link to a poll that says otherwise by about a 22-1 margin.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-17-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Season Fantasy
    By redietz in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM
  2. Fun Facts About Pottsville (PA)
    By redietz in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 05:36 PM
  3. Fantasy Football and the NFL
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
  4. What is your casino fantasy?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:24 AM
  5. Facts about Las Vegas they don't want you to know.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •