Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 358

Thread: Kewlj's Fantasy Facts or Bullshit

  1. #261
    Everyone should just stop responding to blackhole. You would better spend your time visiting random lonely people in your local nursing home.

  2. #262
    Originally Posted by MaxPad View Post
    Everyone should just stop responding to blackhole. You would better spend your time visiting random lonely people in your local nursing home.
    Who is everyone? The same 4 or 5 cult members here backing a person they don't even know if he exists. Except you MaxPad, you think you know who he is. Don't worry the hundreds of other people reading this obviously don't see it the same way.

    Besides I'm on a crusade to protect newbies from falling victim to Kewlj's bullshit fantasies. They have a better shot trying to hook up with Redietz.

  3. #263
    I see Houdini just posted again struggling to get out of the straight jacket he put himself into.

  4. #264
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    So why go along with his unending troll, KJ?

    Just ignore the guy.

    Every time you respond you just give him more fodder.

    Then again you seem to enjoy playing his game, so "whatever."

    It seems you're like a moth to a flame with this character.
    MisterV, this is a troll forum. We all know that. That any of us still participate here says something about each of us, no?

    Now that said, one of my biggest gripes is that there isn't more 'substance' mixed in with all the trolling, more AP discussion and in my case in particular more blackjack discussion. There just aren't many blackjack players here of any level, so there is no blackjack discussions.

    Blackhole's trolling crusade to discredit me, has in fact provided me an opportunity to get into some blackjack discussions and share some things as I try to clean up his lies, exaggerations and misinformation. I am aware it will have little impact on a troll such as blackhole, but Dan Druff always tells us there are lurkers reading so maybe someone, even at a later time finds some value in some of the discussion. Plus, moses repeated much of the discussion and posts at Wov, so maybe some members there read some things I shared and find it beneficial. And even though moses won't admit it, hopefully he found some things said useful. I don't know what he is doing with his whole I am moving to Las Vegas, then I am not moving to Las Vegas, but I provided info that should be beneficial to not only him but anyone else considering the same thing.

    So blackhole actually gave me a flatform to share some blackjack thoughts and infomation that I don't usually have. But now the crusade has worn thin and it is time to just ignore him and let him babble on to himself.

  5. #265
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Who is everyone? The same 4 or 5 cult members here backing a person they don't even know if he exists. Except you MaxPad, you think you know who he is. Don't worry the hundreds of other people reading this obviously don't see it the same way.

    Besides I'm on a crusade to protect newbies from falling victim to Kewlj's bullshit fantasies. They have a better shot trying to hook up with Redietz.
    Just look at the delusions in this short post. "Hundreds of other people reading". With respect to Dan Druff and his insistance that there are lurkers, anyone thinking hundreds are reading is way past delusional.

    And it is funny, blackhole is speaking for these "hundreds" of people reading. But not one of these hundreds of people that he is telling you how they feel and think has spoken up.

    Now back in the real world, there are 10-12 people that participate regularly. So 4-5 backing me, actually says something. And again it isn't so much that anyone is backing me as just confirming what a complete douche bag blackhole is. What an agry, bitter man.

    While blackhole is not in fact talking for these hundred that support him, he does have one supporter here, Rob Singer.....Mr take pictures of an RV on the dealership floor pretending that he owns. And that in itself says a lot.

  6. #266
    Now, off to work. Playing blackjack, or making french fries, or whatever it is that I do. Someone said I work in a brothel? Maybe I am an uber driver, so you crazy ass bitches stay out of my car.

  7. #267
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    So why go along with his unending troll, KJ?

    Just ignore the guy.

    Every time you respond you just give him more fodder.

    Then again you seem to enjoy playing his game, so "whatever."

    It seems you're like a moth to a flame with this character.
    MisterV, this is a troll forum. We all know that. That any of us still participate here says something about each of us, no?

    Now that said, one of my biggest gripes is that there isn't more 'substance' mixed in with all the trolling, more AP discussion and in my case in particular more blackjack discussion. There just aren't many blackjack players here of any level, so there is no blackjack discussions.

    Blackhole's trolling crusade to discredit me, has in fact provided me an opportunity to get into some blackjack discussions and share some things as I try to clean up his lies, exaggerations and misinformation. I am aware it will have little impact on a troll such as blackhole, but Dan Druff always tells us there are lurkers reading so maybe someone, even at a later time finds some value in some of the discussion. Plus, moses repeated much of the discussion and posts at Wov, so maybe some members there read some things I shared and find it beneficial. And even though moses won't admit it, hopefully he found some things said useful. I don't know what he is doing with his whole I am moving to Las Vegas, then I am not moving to Las Vegas, but I provided info that should be beneficial to not only him but anyone else considering the same thing.

    So blackhole actually gave me a flatform to share some blackjack thoughts and infomation that I don't usually have. But now the crusade has worn thin and it is time to just ignore him and let him babble on to himself.
    There are only about 25-30 of us regulars and a few occasional stragglers from Rusty's house, who show up once in a blue moon(Once Dear, You still around Stooly DeMango ?). However there are several hundred who read here on a daily/weekly basis no doubt about it. This place has a special allure to a lot of folks, whether they care to admit it or not.

  8. #268
    Originally Posted by unJon View Post
    redietz,

    Is your % profit cut calculated just at the end of the season? Or more frequently?

    End of season. Or annually, if the person is tied into college hoops futures or baseball futures or when the XFL was operating. We did well in that damned league; their folding cost us. I have some fine Seattle Dragons hats to remember it by.

    The guys opt in for whichever they prefer: straight plays, middles shooting, and futures. They can opt out of any of the three on an annual basis. Nobody does just the middles shooting, but they can if they want. Variance for something like that is through the roof, obviously. We don't straight bet sports other than football unless something remarkable pops. We've done quite well on "other sport" futures over the years.

    And yes, this means some years I make zero money (when I lose). You gotta save up your shekels for those rainy days.

  9. #269
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    There are only about 25-30 of us regulars and a few occasional stragglers from Rusty's house, who show up once in a blue moon(Once Dear, You still around Stooly DeMango ?). However there are several hundred who read here on a daily/weekly basis no doubt about it. This place has a special allure to a lot of folks, whether they care to admit it or not.
    I think that several hundred number is greatly exaggerated. But even if it is so (and that is scary), is blackhole speaking for these "hundreds"? I think not. The fact is not a single person has offered any kind of support to blackhole except Rob Singer and that is more about me than blackhole. Singer would support anyone who has anything negative to say about me.

  10. #270
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    KJ, do you ever wonder whether casino personnel who read this and other sites you post on may be trying to determine who you are?

    Not that you're a real threat; it would be more of a game to them, I suppose.

    You know, sort of like playing "Where's Waldo."
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #271
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ, do you ever wonder whether casino personnel who read this and other sites you post on may be trying to determine who you are?

    Not that you're a real threat; it would be more of a game to them, I suppose.

    You know, sort of like playing "Where's Waldo."
    I don't worry to much with THIS forum. Perhaps I am underestimating it. I know for a fact casino personnel read other gambling forums. Stanford Wong has in the past confirmed that casino personnel were among his green chip (subscription) membership. At WoV, at least one member is open about the fact that he is a casino employee. I'll bet Shackleford could confirm others if he wanted to.

    So yes, that is a concern. I try to be careful about what I post, not saying too much that can be identifying. When I do share experiences at a specific casino, I try to delay doing so for days or weeks, so as not to be discussing in real time.

    But sometimes, I post something and one of my friends will remind me I should be more careful. I have people I network with that look out for me. Just yesterday, I posted something in regards to the GWAE interview that redietz linked to, and a few minutes later after re-reading, thought to myself.....I can't post that....what am I thinking. And luckily was able to delete it.

  12. #272
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by unJon View Post
    redietz,

    Is your % profit cut calculated just at the end of the season? Or more frequently?

    End of season. Or annually, if the person is tied into college hoops futures or baseball futures or when the XFL was operating. We did well in that damned league; their folding cost us. I have some fine Seattle Dragons hats to remember it by.

    The guys opt in for whichever they prefer: straight plays, middles shooting, and futures. They can opt out of any of the three on an annual basis. Nobody does just the middles shooting, but they can if they want. Variance for something like that is through the roof, obviously. We don't straight bet sports other than football unless something remarkable pops. We've done quite well on "other sport" futures over the years.

    And yes, this means some years I make zero money (when I lose). You gotta save up your shekels for those rainy days.
    Thank you for the comprehensive response. Makes sense.

  13. #273
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    At WoV, at least one member is open about the fact that he is a casino employee.
    Yes, and he was one of the people from there I quoted here who said you were full of shit.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I think that several hundred number is greatly exaggerated. But even if it is so (and that is scary), is blackhole speaking for these "hundreds"? I think not. The fact is not a single person has offered any kind of support to blackhole except Rob Singer and that is more about me than blackhole.
    Do you expect anyone reading this forum to post here telling you you’re full of shit? No one wants to get attacked from your cult friends. I’ve been called a cunt at least a hundred times already.

    After my first post in this thread within the next 5 posts from your cult I was called 25 to 30 different names. No one wants to deal with that. You need thick skin to deal with your mob.

    You and your cult members turned this more into a comedy routine.

  14. #274
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    There are only about 25-30 of us regulars and a few occasional stragglers from Rusty's house, who show up once in a blue moon(Once Dear, You still around Stooly DeMango ?). However there are several hundred who read here on a daily/weekly basis no doubt about it. This place has a special allure to a lot of folks, whether they care to admit it or not.
    I think that several hundred number is greatly exaggerated. But even if it is so (and that is scary), is blackhole speaking for these "hundreds"? I think not. The fact is not a single person has offered any kind of support to blackhole except Rob Singer and that is more about me than blackhole. Singer would support anyone who has anything negative to say about me.
    I don't believe several hundred regular viewers, is far fetched at all. The WOV thread at Gambling Forums averages 300-500 DAILY views as of last few months, for comparison sakes. Many people on the sidelines for varying reasons. You also have enigmas like EvenBob/Spike that read here regularly , that have over 100 000 lifetime posts(forum addiction) across various forums, that won't post here for reasons only known to them.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 07-27-2021 at 12:14 PM.

  15. #275
    [QUOTE=kewlJ;129674]Blackhole seems to be growing angrier and angrier almost by the minute as his attempt to discredit me and different AP's turns more and more into an epic fail.

    Could be menopause

  16. #276
    Careful regnis. Comments like that will earn you the label of a member of the KJ "cult" mob.

  17. #277
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Originally Posted by Ozzy
    You also have enigmas like EvenBob/Spike that read here regularly , that have over 100 000 lifetime posts(forum addiction) across various forums, that won't post here for reasons only known to them.
    EB / Spike has avoided this forum as it is essentially unmoderated, and he always seems to need a mod to whine to when bullied.

    Plus there is little here of interest to him, as he avoids Las Vegas; it seems from his posts that he lives in a cave and eats only dandelions and raw meat (neighborhood cats and dogs beware).

    He'd be skewered, flensed and deboned if he showed up here posting his typical bullshit.
    What, Me Worry?

  18. #278
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy
    You also have enigmas like EvenBob/Spike that read here regularly , that have over 100 000 lifetime posts(forum addiction) across various forums, that won't post here for reasons only known to them.
    EB / Spike has avoided this forum as it is essentially unmoderated, and he always seems to need a mod to whine to when bullied.

    Plus there is little here of interest to him, as he avoids Las Vegas; it seems from his posts that he lives in a cave and eats only dandelions and raw meat (neighborhood cats and dogs beware).

    He'd be skewered, flensed and deboned if he showed up here posting his typical bullshit.
    I disagree Spike is very thick skinned and often doesn't let people get him on tilt. He's intelligent outspoken and can talk about a lot of different subjects, a master at toeing the line. I understand him getting tagged as a basement obese slob, living online 18 hours a day, but truth of the matter is he's beneficial to any forum. Better then at least 50% of members across here, pfa, wov and gf.

  19. #279
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy
    You also have enigmas like EvenBob/Spike that read here regularly , that have over 100 000 lifetime posts(forum addiction) across various forums, that won't post here for reasons only known to them.
    EB / Spike has avoided this forum as it is essentially unmoderated, and he always seems to need a mod to whine to when bullied.

    Plus there is little here of interest to him, as he avoids Las Vegas; it seems from his posts that he lives in a cave and eats only dandelions and raw meat (neighborhood cats and dogs beware).

    He'd be skewered, flensed and deboned if he showed up here posting his typical bullshit.
    I disagree Spike is very thick skinned and often doesn't let people get him on tilt. He's intelligent outspoken and can talk about a lot of different subjects, a master at toeing the line. I understand him getting tagged as a basement obese slob, living online 18 hours a day, but truth of the matter is he's beneficial to any forum. Better then at least 50% of members across here, pfa, wov and gf.
    I can't speak for his antics the last 3 months, I'm sure old Spike hasn't changed, since I've PERMANENTLY boycotted manboys house..Good riddance.

  20. #280
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    I agree he's not stupid, and he is articulate and always has an opinion.

    Not sure about thick skinned, as I suspect (without proof) he's asked detractors to be suspended at WoV, including myself.

    Maybe not, I could be wrong on that one.

    In the beginning (when I first recall him) he posted as Spike at Gamblers Glen, and caught a lot of shit because of his claimed prowess at roulette: but yeah, he gave as good as he got at that loony bin.

    At WoV he rarely if ever seems to post about roulette any more, choosing more non-gambling subjects: he is quite active at Diversity Tomorrow, which is a better fit for him.

    I just don't see anything at this forum that would interest him, at least in his current frame of mind.

    Fact is I'd welcome having him here, if for no other reason than we could have a candid, unmoderated exchange of views.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Season Fantasy
    By redietz in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM
  2. Fun Facts About Pottsville (PA)
    By redietz in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 05:36 PM
  3. Fantasy Football and the NFL
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
  4. What is your casino fantasy?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:24 AM
  5. Facts about Las Vegas they don't want you to know.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •