Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 341 to 350 of 350

Thread: Kewlj's Fantasy Facts or Bullshit

  1. #341
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I spend more on breakfast than you draw in SS. But good one, blackhoser. Damn you're funny.
    For the record Mickey, it appears your postings and their content have plunged to the level and unimportance level of the sites own constantly clouded pot head MisterV.

    Your posts are not only late to every thread like tag-along or better known as after-birth, the comments and content appear to be suddenly coming from the twilight zone.

    Not sure what happened to you level-headed well rounded conversations.

    Just a heads up.
    Look, blackhoser! Scarab Keno. Who’d a thunk it?

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1417868741287710724
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; Today at 05:48 AM.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  2. #342
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Look, blackhoser! Scarab Keno. Who’d a thunk it?

    I see you’re playing for the typical 2-bit plays. Looks like a lot of fun, except you’re actually playing to make a living.

    I guess living by that motto “take care of the pennies they make cents” does make sense.
    The only proof this forum has for fact is Kiwlj admitting "I like to suck on nice cocks." Unless of course it's just another fake like his own death he faked and lied about.

  3. #343
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And although my style of play sees me winning much more than losing
    But the problem Rob is there is nothing about your "style" of play that would explain or account for more winning than losing.

    Progression betting just does not a winning system make. It is just mathematical fact. Short term, sure, long term no. No, No, No. Now your original claim was for 10 years and I forget, 1.5 million? You shortened that to 4 years 300k, to make room for the other claim that I don't even want to talk about. So 4 years, 300k, that is longterm and you still have shown nothing that can account for that.

    Now maybe you or someone else wants to argue that 4 years, 300k is still shortterm. I don't buy it, but maybe if there were a few really large royals, then the longterm wouldn't have had a chance to catch up yet. In other words your entire win, would have just been really lucky variance. Is that what you want to claim now? That you were just lucky?

    But we are just rehashing. Anyway, if you are in Arizona, be careful the next couple days with the heat.
    I'll only address what you mentioned. I'm not concerned about the other feuds you're having here and apparently keep having everywhere else also....other than, why do you think that is??

    The $300k is about $350k. Four years. Yes it changed from $1mil to that after I explained my work with the DU play. I kept it to myself during the vulnerability phase--which few people have the ability to do. That required a policy of long-term public lying since I was a columnist and went on several radio and tv shows during that time. But the money and income afforded made it easily worth it. Any other scenarios you make up is irrelevant. It is exactly what it is. And trying to wipe it out with the likes of "you can't believe anything he says" is the work of a fool. This nonsense on forums....it's hardly worth making sure everything we say is gotcha-proof. YOU YOURSELF should CERTAINLY be the poster boy for that. I spent the 1st 3 years of my working life being trained, and part of that was in spoof-detection. No you and your stories aren't worth it, but you blab so very much that much of the time about yourself this and yourself that, that my BS-detector can't HELP but go off.

    We're not in Az. this week, in fact, I'm in a room at Red Rock until 11am. We decided to get out of the heat again and went to Sycamore Cove Beach at Pt. Mugu in Malibu and came over here after that. Today were on our way up to Atlantis for Hot August Nights, and then we're off to S. Dakota for a few weeks. Now I know you LV-dwellers and pot heads like Mr.V never go ANYWHERE, so I hope you enjoy your bunkers

  4. #344
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,844
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    Now I know you LV-dwellers and pot heads like Mr.V never go ANYWHERE, so I hope you enjoy your bunkers
    Pshaw.

    I'm heading out to Spirit Mtn.and Chinook Winds casinos to gamble today / tomorrow; I have a comped ocean front room.

    Will visit a buddy of mine, a disabled Vietnam era vet who lives on the Salmon River: beautiful spot to converse and party a bit.
    What, Me Worry?

  5. #345
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm not concerned about the other feuds you're having here and apparently keep having everywhere else also....other than, why do you think that is??
    I can tell you exactly why it is that I have so many arguements. It is because there are a handful of people, like you, like blackhole, like Alan did just yesterday that don't understand advantage play and in particular the simple advantage play of blackjack card counting, and they insist on arguing concepts they have no clue about.

    Take this Alan post yesterday. He starts out saying he doesn't know or play blackjack and then argues something that he has decided, but is completely wrong. It would be one thing if he followed the "I don't know or play blackjack" with a request for further explanation or something along the lines of could someone explain to me how...., but that is not what he does. He forms and opinion and argues it about something he just said he knows nothing about.

    And that is exaactly what you and blackhole do as well. You don't freaking know what you are talking about, but you are so hell bent to prove me wrong that you argue things said that you have absolutely no clue about. I'll even put moses in that same group. While moses is a blackjack player, he plays single deck and has no clue about the 6 and 8 deck games that I play and the variance involved and yet he is constantly arguing, trying to prove me wrong.

    So that is why I am always involved in some kind of arguement. People talking out their ass, trying to discredit me and prove me wrong.
    Last edited by kewlJ; Today at 08:45 AM.

  6. #346
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I can tell you exactly why it is that I have so many arguements. It is because there are a handful of people, like you, like blackhole, like Alan did just yesterday that don't understand advantage play and in particular the simple advantage play of blackjack card counting, and they insist on arguing concepts they have no clue about.
    BULLSHIT

    No one ever said the simple advantage play of blackjack card counting doesn’t exist. It’s a confirmed mathematical fact.

    Edward Thorp one of the founders of card-counting wrote the book “Beat the Dealer” in 1962. That’s almost 60 fucking years ago. Hundreds of books with different and contemporary strategies have been printed since.

    Casino employees hired to protect their investments read all the same books and some people are just as old. They read and know all the same things you do. They most likely even read BJ gambling forums looking for any new moves that might pop up. I know if I was employed for this job by a casino, I’d be reading everything I could, making myself look more important and a needed asset for my employer, in turn facilitating my next raise and promotion. That’s all I do and my only way to improve my future.

    Bottom line here, is you’re not pulling off your Houdini BJ fantasies counting cards in Las Vegas for 80K to 100K per year. Not today. Your BJ moves are older than you are, and they saw it all already. Just removing one player like you would pay their salary. Imagine a hundred of you. They have more motivation in 86ing you then you have in beating them.

    YOUR FULL OF SHIT, and everyone knows it even your cult member friends.
    The only proof this forum has for fact is Kiwlj admitting "I like to suck on nice cocks." Unless of course it's just another fake like his own death he faked and lied about.

  7. #347
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I can tell you exactly why it is that I have so many arguements. It is because there are a handful of people, like you, like blackhole, like Alan did just yesterday that don't understand advantage play and in particular the simple advantage play of blackjack card counting, and they insist on arguing concepts they have no clue about.
    BULLSHIT

    No one ever said the simple advantage play of blackjack card counting doesn’t exist. It’s a confirmed mathematical fact.

    Edward Thorp one of the founders of card-counting wrote the book “Beat the Dealer” in 1962. That’s almost 60 fucking years ago. Hundreds of books with different and contemporary strategies have been printed since.

    Casino employees hired to protect their investments read all the same books and some people are just as old. They read and know all the same things you do. They most likely even read BJ gambling forums looking for any new moves that might pop up. I know if I was employed for this job by a casino, I’d be reading everything I could, making myself look more important and a needed asset for my employer, in turn facilitating my next raise and promotion. That’s all I do and my only way to improve my future.

    Bottom line here, is you’re not pulling off your Houdini BJ fantasies counting cards in Las Vegas for 80K to 100K per year. Not today. Your BJ moves are older than you are, and they saw it all already. Just removing one player like you would pay their salary. Imagine a hundred of you. They have more motivation in 86ing you then you have in beating them.

    YOUR FULL OF SHIT, and everyone knows it even your cult member friends.
    Another post from the guy (or one of the guys) that has absolutely no clue. He proves he has no clue with each post like this.

    Let me ask you this. Why do you think the casino industry as a whole didn't go entirely to continuous shuffle machines 10 years ago when it was beleived CSM's for all intensive purposes, ended blackjack card counting? We now know that CSM can be beaten by a couple different ways, but they thought it could end card counting and for the most part didn't go to it. In fairness there are two resons and one was cost. Those machines had to be leased and that was an ongoing expense that most casinos didn't want to pay. But even so, to END this threat that you all paint as a fatal threat, know as card counting. That lease payment would have been a small price to pay.

    Or how about 6:5 blackjack? Why has every casino, every blackjack table not gone to 6:5 blackjack which for all intensive purposes does end card counting. Holecarders still beat 6:5 and card counter using an astonomical spread, 1-50, 1-100 can beat 6:5, but it is pretty obvious. But for traditional card counters, 6:5 ends card counting opportunities. So why have casinos not gone exclusively to 6:5 or CSM?

    The answe is the casino industry (at least here in nevada where they really understand things) doesn't want to end card counting. Card counting and the cat and mouse game is good for the casino industry business. That it is common knowledge that a game can be beaten is the best thing that can happen. 1000's, or tens of thosand try, but only a very few are a serious threaat. Most under funded and with just enough knowledge to do themselves harm, lose as much if not more than players playing any other losing way imaginable.

    Do you know the two times in history that blackjack revenues really bounced upwards significantly in las vegas? It wasn't when they went to 6 or 8 decks, it wasn't CSMs. It wasn't 6:5, which is basically cheating in the form of short pays. It was the years just after Thorp's Beat the dealer came out and again the years just after the books and movie "21" came out about the MIT team. Blackjack revenues exploded upward both those periods as players flocked to blackjack thinking they could beat it, when only a very select few actually could. THAT is why blackjack card counting is tolerated and why the cat and mouse game exits instead of some method to definitively eliminate card counting. You can talk to any real casino industry expert to confirm.

    Once you understand that, understand that there are levels and styles of play that are tolerated, then you begin to understand what I do....identify and play within those tolerated parameters. I don't know how many times I have to say this. I could play much bigger. I could play $100 tables spreading up to $2000, $3000, or even higher. ($5000 might be just a tad much for my BR). I have the bankroll to support that. BUT that is not what is tolerated. That is NOT what you can play and remain in the comfort level, in the range that is accepted.

    The things you say, "technology" and they "won't and don't allow players to count cards anymore", is just the stuff that people that don't know, don't have a clue think. people that have no idea of the game within the game and what is tolerated. You and Rob and others saying these things that I am sure you beleive, but just are not how things are, you might as well be saying the earth is flat. That is how outdated your thinking is. You look silly based on reality. The reality is blackjack card counting IS tolerated because it is good for the casino industry to do so. So to succeed, you identify and play within that comfort or tolerated zone. It is that simple.
    Last edited by kewlJ; Today at 10:47 AM.

  8. #348
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm not concerned about the other feuds you're having here and apparently keep having everywhere else also....other than, why do you think that is??
    I can tell you exactly why it is that I have so many arguements. It is because there are a handful of people, like you, like blackhole, like Alan did just yesterday that don't understand advantage play and in particular the simple advantage play of blackjack card counting, and they insist on arguing concepts they have no clue about.

    Take this Alan post yesterday. He starts out saying he doesn't know or play blackjack and then argues something that he has decided, but is completely wrong. It would be one thing if he followed the "I don't know or play blackjack" with a request for further explanation or something along the lines of could someone explain to me how...., but that is not what he does. He forms and opinion and argues it about something he just said he knows nothing about.
    Just setting the record straight that Alan did not argue any Blackjack points yesterday only asked questions about the game.

    Here are Alan's remarks before asking his questions:

    "I just read an article about a card counter who admitted to losing $6,000 in one day when he said he figured he had a positive expectation. He also said he typically plays $50 per hand but will increase his bets to $100 or $200 if the count dictates.
    Now... I am not a blackjack player. I know nothing about card counting. So bear with me as I ask a few questions."

    Alans remark after asking his questions:

    "I admit I've had days when I lost money like that at craps and video poker... but at those games you dont have a mathematical edge when you play."

  9. #349
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

    Just setting the record straight that Alan did not argue any Blackjack points yesterday only asked questions about the game.

    Here are Alan's remarks before asking his questions:

    "I just read an article about a card counter who admitted to losing $6,000 in one day when he said he figured he had a positive expectation. He also said he typically plays $50 per hand but will increase his bets to $100 or $200 if the count dictates.
    Now... I am not a blackjack player. I know nothing about card counting. So bear with me as I ask a few questions."

    Alans remark after asking his questions:

    "I admit I've had days when I lost money like that at craps and video poker... but at those games you dont have a mathematical edge when you play."
    Yeah but you skipped the part in the middle where Alan made his two points.

    1. Losing $6,000 in a day when playing $50/hand?? That's 120 losing hands. Isnt that extreme-- especially for say 4 hours of play? How many hands per hour is typical at blackjack?

    2. If a card counter believes he has an advantage but he's not winning, when does he admit something is wrong with his count or betting system?


    Come on BoSox....card counting!! Everyone, even Alan should know that whatever loss occured happened because of the large or max bets. Alan intentionally slipped surmising 120, $50 bets were lost instead, because he knew that would be longer odds, which sombody did come up with 4000-1 odds against. The reality was I lost $4850 on my bigger losing session....that is 12 max bets. and if you want to include the earlier sessions and total for the day of loss of $6000, that is 15 max bets. Doesn't see nearly as lon of odds does it. I lose 12-15 max bets in a day, probably twice a month.

    Point 2 even funnier, or sadder actually. Alan is basically saying he thinks a card counter should re-evaluate his card counting based on a day like this. Alan just doesn't understand anything about the principals of card counting, what long term is, what expected value is, What variance is. I mean this is basically questioning how a player can have a losing day when playing with an advantage.

    I am not offended by this, but am a little frustrated only because I have had some of these conversations with Alan, trying to explain these concepts many times. Maybe he as a non AP, no blackjack player just doesn't get some of these things, and thats ok. But it is to the point that I almost think he does get some of this but makes these posts "playing" that he doesn't.

  10. #350
    BoSox, I don't know if you were around when I first began posting here, I think it was 2016. i don't think you were here yet. But I introduced myeslf as an AP, a card counter and there was some questions that I tried to answer as best I could and some of the doubters and all the regular things. I don't remember how it came up (I could look I guess), but I mentioned that I track a second table while playing, when conditions are right to do so. That qualifier is often dismissed. That is the first time I have mentioned 1 of 3 advanced techniques that I use. Techniques learned from other players on message boards (not books) that significantly improve results over traditional old play all card counting.

    I am sorry I did mention it and will never mention the other two now. But upon mentioning it, Alan, who I didn't really know anything about, flew into a tizzy, saying what I was claiming was impossible. He said a player can't see cards 12 feet away, and this and that. (I even tried to explain pip and paint to him, that you don't actually have to see the number value of every card). I further explained you didn't even have to see every card. you could miss one or two. The more you see the more accurate the count, but you really just needed to KNOW that the count at the second table was better and more advantageous than what you were playing at your own table. You could then jump to a more advantageous situation with zero downtime. It is essentially seeing twice as many favorable counts. (again, not all the time, BUT WHEN YOU CAN apply this technique.)

    So anyway, after arguing and arguing, Alan jumps up at 3 oclock in the morning, runs out to the strip, I forget which casino, ceasar's or Mirage, and takes intentionally blurry pictures of several blackjack tables as proof that a player couldn't see the cards. It was the damned, most manipulated thing I have ever seen. That is when I knew what this Alan Mendleson was about and how he operates. And he periodically reminds me of that manipulative and dishonest approach and yesterday's post, was just that kind of reminder. Nothing too serious, but manipulative. Did he shorten the spread, leaving out the $400 max bet on purpose because it made his arguement of 120, $50 bets seem what he wanted it to seem, less likely. You want to believe honest mistakes, but I have seen an aweful lot of these Alan Mendleson "honest" mistakes, all made to bolster his opinions or positions.

    It's ok, THAT is Alan, but let's not pretend he is not being manipulative.
    Last edited by kewlJ; Today at 12:07 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 9 guests)

  1. BoSox

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Season Fantasy
    By redietz in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM
  2. Fun Facts About Pottsville (PA)
    By redietz in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 05:36 PM
  3. Fantasy Football and the NFL
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
  4. What is your casino fantasy?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:24 AM
  5. Facts about Las Vegas they don't want you to know.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •