Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Now let's see I headed out at noon and am home by 4pm. Bankers hours? Not exactly. I only registed $170 in EV, when I shoot for $300 Ev per day. Why? It was not a good day. After lunch, I has a pretty good losing session that only left me with about 4 grand in cash. Not enough to start a new session somewhere. I could have swung by an ATM and withdrew $3000 and 7 grand would have been enough to start a new session, but it was 3;30 and I just said to hell with it. Tommorrow is another day.

So Mr Bosox who hates my "bragging". Anybody else on these forums share the bad with the good, the losing with the winning like I do? maybe Zenking when he is getting clobbered and blaming everyone else. But few others.
I'm one of those "few others" kew. I've always talked about when I lose as well as when I win. And although my style of play sees me winning much more than losing (hmmm....kinda like your story, right?) I do talk about my losses sometimes. Just as I do my wins----sometimes. The problem with that is you and a few others don't agree with how I play, so you only accept the losing times I post about.

So stop trying to be the heavy with your "I do this or that more than anyone else". It cheapens whatever else you write about.