Thread: Lmao @ Mandalay Bay

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How many security guards and 7 foot niggers do you have to try and intimidate me with? When will this city learn, it's all smiles from me trolling you on the way out. Not one shred of nervousness from me and yet you're telling your lungs out while I troll, smile, and laugh out the door only to return a week later. Just give it up vegas. You'll get tired long before I do. I'm not going anywhere. You can kill me that's about it or cheat me, or just hope I run bad which I already I am.

So what happened? They brought every security guard in the building it seemed lmao. Lots of yelling and directing me where to walk. I asked the security guard what he was gonna do, tackle me? I been doing this for four years. Of course they always like to act tough and say they'll do it. This guy goes and says I'll be the first one try me. I'm like ok let's go to court. Nothing happens. As I approach the exit I give the camera a nice bow for the clinic I put on yet again. After the bow all 5 security guards start walking faster behind me like they're gonna do something lmaoo. Oh man I have too much fun with this. 'Sir you've already been 86d from Aria, you're not even supposed to be here!!' I have a legal right that's why I'm here LOL. That was just one of the things that was said in the beginning before they tried to chase me out of there. They didn't even let me go to the garage after I told them my car was there. I gave them the old are you refusing to let me leave line but because they were giving me an option to leave the other way they had leverage and I didn't want to let them have leverage for a legal trespass and claim I was refusing to leave so I went the way they told me. They made me walk all around the property back to my car lmao. Wow so intimidating. An extra 10 minute walk where I burn extra calories. Thanks Mandalay. Please do that every time. I'll be back there again next week. Maybe even tomorrow I'll see how my day goes.

Still waiting to be tackled. What's it gonna take? This guy was shaking in his lips ready to tackle me lmao and all he got was a nice bow after a clinical performance. Really is a shame Mandalay. You know what, I won't even sue you after you illegally tackle me. I'll take it easy on you, I'll just keep coming back each and every time for some more WWE.

Hahhaha cracks me up this city. Haven't even tried yet and you guys are trying your ass off to 'catch me'. If I was actually in this for the money I would manipulate the shit out of you guys to the point not only you would take my action but ud enjoy it too. I'm in this for the trolling, shit makes my day. Love teaching drones a lesson on who runs the city. Nothing like conquering ignorance. If you think the laws on the side, make sure you call the cops next time I'm there. Be my guest.

I'd also love to give a nice shout out to MGM Grand who I went to directly after to troll the managers as I knew they would flywr me. I backcounted the shoe waiting for the phone or them to go to the computer. What do you know? Within a minute I see them go on the computer and look at me so I go behind the computer to see what pops up and my photo from Mandalay pops up beautifully lmao. Before they squeal to call someone over I make eye contact with them and give them the 'calm down' signal telling them to relax.

Always a step ahead. Just be glad I got nothing to hide and want you to know what I'm doing. Money means nothing to me, I'm just here for the laughs and to make upper 5 figures a year or low six figures looking at the ceiling of my.bedeoom 3 times a week.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 07-23-2021 at 01:06 AM.

Thread Information