Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
So to get my brain exercised a bit in prep for football, I played some poker online yesterday. I started with a bounty tournament at 4:30 PM, and finished fifth out of about 365. Then I played a small rebuy/add-on (I never rebuy) sponsored by one of the offshore sports books with about 40 players. I won. By that time, I had drunk so much coffee, I couldn't sleep, so I entered a late night bounty tournament starting at 1 AM eastern. I finished second out of about a hundred players. Three tournaments and a fifth, first, and second. I don't think I've ever done that in back-to-back-to-back tournaments. Three consecutive final tables is tough to do, no matter the opposition.

I won significant underdog hands in the first and third tournaments. I would have cashed in them regardless, but would not have made the final tables. The second tournament, I didn't win any significant underdog hands and actually finished first. But there were only about 40 players.

Well, that was enough poker for the week. And enough coffee. And not enough sleep.
Funny how you didn't mention what you won.

HMMM. COULD IT BE ENDLESS FIELDS OF RETARDS you bested!?!

Anyway, regardless - hell of a run. gj

That's why I said, "no matter the opposition" above. I would be one of the "retards," by the way. I have very basic poker knowledge. I've mentioned this several times here, but I never play online tournaments that cost more than $30, and usually I'm playing $10 rebuys or whatever. I just don't trust the process. I know some young girls who used to team up and skype while abusing folks in online cash tables. They didn't need the money; they just enjoyed running over people.

I was one of the original folks who played at Ultimate Bet back in the day, so lesson learned.

To your question, not counting the bounties, I won around $400. I'll have to tally up the bounties sometime to see what the final count was.

Now account, make up your mind, is a person supposed to be playing against people who are worse than they are (AKA AP'ing), or are we supposed to be playing against people better than us? You're not being very consistent with your attitude here.
I'm not really trying to be a hater, more being funny here but this whole story of girls colluding to run over people sounds less likely the Singer having a Newell.

$400 is more than I presumed. $400 can buy some nice stuff at Harbor Freight.

I played a $600 tourney and lasted 4 hands because I bought in super late.. wasn't meant to be and thats my MTT for the year. Got 1/6th of the pot back my first hand. Would have gotten 1/8th but I had a blocker because I'm smart like that.