Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: Masks are back in Vegas

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by unJon View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    All you can do is do your own speculative and ballpark math. If you're reasonably healthy, and unvaccinated, the Delta variant probably has a 3% to 4% chance of killing you if you get it.
    Say what?? I’ve not seen any reports that Delta has a death rate that many multiples of the other strands. Cite please?
    Honestly, I botched that. That is an Over 50 estimate. I'm Over 50, so I tend to orient that way. I should be proof reading my blather better.

    I said "probably" because I'm just speculative ballparking, and I'm ballparking high. The reason I do this is that I think we're being fed numbers for what happens to the unvaccinated to motivate people to get vaccinated, so rather than argue against those numbers, I'm hyping them and then continuing various arguments to see if the counter arguments hold up. I hope that makes sense. I give the position counter to mine the strongest numbers, and then try to argue against it anyway.

    You're not going to get determinative numbers. For example, everything from a lower to a vastly higher CFR (case fatality rate) has been published. We won't know what the CFR is or was until many months from now. The article I'll mention quoted a 1.9% in a specific country for over 50 for the Delta among unvaccinated. I bumped that up because it is probably an underestimate. Although the case can be made that somewhere like India it may be an overestimate due to fungal infections (not tested for) that occur after the Covid itself, so everything gets lumped as Covid. But the counter to that is that the fungal infections would not have occurred without weakened immune systems due to Covid, so the numbers should stand.

    Anyway, the CFR for Delta is going to appear much lower overall because significant portions of the population have been vaccinated. My apologies for using an Over 50 estimate. I am self-centric. Need to proof read against that.

    I found this debunking article interesting:

    https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...y-dan-bongino/

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It's amusing watching liberals make fools of themselves as they anxiously absorb all the bs coming out of mouths like hypocrite Fauci's. You people are afraid of your own shadows. We just came back to Az. from 2 months up in the Tahoe area. Most of our time was spent at Peppermill, Atlantis rooms and Tahoe/Carson Valley hotels, restaurants, theaters etc. because of the oppressive amounts of smoke from "burn baby burn" California wildfires. We wore no masks and have zero health issues. In a few days we're headed to S. Dakota for the rest of the hot season here. And we KNOW our Governor will never copy the libtard states.

    The reason you see such foolish posts by redietz, V and others is simply because these wimps are afraid of their own shadows, and they've been indoctrinated into that status because they worship at the altar of Gavin Newsome.

    Take a look at California, New York, Oregon etc. Excuse me while I puke.
    Rob, you might want to actually read what I write on occasion, rather than stereotyping what you think my position is based on some previous position. As per usual, you are wrong. At some point, you'll get something right, however. You're due. Especially after you saying you "spoke with Anthony Curtis."

    I think a great deal of what we're being fed right now is selective and spin. I'll call it what it is -- propaganda. I'm not anti-vax at all. I'm anti-propaganda. Sometimes that puts me anti-Trump. Sometimes that puts me anti-progressive.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It's amusing watching liberals make fools of themselves as they anxiously absorb all the bs coming out of mouths like hypocrite Fauci's. You people are afraid of your own shadows. We just came back to Az. from 2 months up in the Tahoe area. Most of our time was spent at Peppermill, Atlantis rooms and Tahoe/Carson Valley hotels, restaurants, theaters etc. because of the oppressive amounts of smoke from "burn baby burn" California wildfires. We wore no masks and have zero health issues. In a few days we're headed to S. Dakota for the rest of the hot season here. And we KNOW our Governor will never copy the libtard states.

    The reason you see such foolish posts by redietz, V and others is simply because these wimps are afraid of their own shadows, and they've been indoctrinated into that status because they worship at the altar of Gavin Newsome.

    Take a look at California, New York, Oregon etc. Excuse me while I puke.
    Rob, you might want to actually read what I write on occasion, rather than stereotyping what you think my position is based on some previous position. As per usual, you are wrong. At some point, you'll get something right, however. You're due. Especially after you saying you "spoke with Anthony Curtis."

    I think a great deal of what we're being fed right now is selective and spin. I'll call it what it is -- propaganda. I'm not anti-vax at all. I'm anti-propaganda. Sometimes that puts me anti-Trump. Sometimes that puts me anti-progressive.
    Singer typing brings up pictures of some infantile lunatic. Really not worth reading...

    My understanding is delta variant is considerably more transmissable. This may be due to a higher viral load created in the body. They don't really know yet but what I've heard from other countries is that this is going to be considerably worse for the unvaccinated.

    Regarding Singer -
    No reasonable person hasn't said that many people are asymptomatic. To say "oh look I haven't been sick" is just an imbecilic view of things. All it means is you have been lucky.
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It's amusing watching liberals make fools of themselves as they anxiously absorb all the bs coming out of mouths like hypocrite Fauci's. You people are afraid of your own shadows. We just came back to Az. from 2 months up in the Tahoe area. Most of our time was spent at Peppermill, Atlantis rooms and Tahoe/Carson Valley hotels, restaurants, theaters etc. because of the oppressive amounts of smoke from "burn baby burn" California wildfires. We wore no masks and have zero health issues. In a few days we're headed to S. Dakota for the rest of the hot season here. And we KNOW our Governor will never copy the libtard states.

    The reason you see such foolish posts by redietz, V and others is simply because these wimps are afraid of their own shadows, and they've been indoctrinated into that status because they worship at the altar of Gavin Newsome.

    Take a look at California, New York, Oregon etc. Excuse me while I puke.
    Rob, you might want to actually read what I write on occasion, rather than stereotyping what you think my position is based on some previous position. As per usual, you are wrong. At some point, you'll get something right, however. You're due. Especially after you saying you "spoke with Anthony Curtis."

    I think a great deal of what we're being fed right now is selective and spin. I'll call it what it is -- propaganda. I'm not anti-vax at all. I'm anti-propaganda. Sometimes that puts me anti-Trump. Sometimes that puts me anti-progressive.
    Singer typing brings up pictures of some infantile lunatic. Really not worth reading...

    My understanding is delta variant is considerably more transmissable. This may be due to a higher viral load created in the body. They don't really know yet but what I've heard from other countries is that this is going to be considerably worse for the unvaccinated.

    Regarding Singer -
    No reasonable person hasn't said that many people are asymptomatic. To say "oh look I haven't been sick" is just an imbecilic view of things. All it means is you have been lucky.
    Honestly I’m lost. The Washington Nationals had 12 positives this week with 11 being vaccinated. And according to reports most had no symptoms. They only found out because they are tested often.

    How does this translation to the general public? As someone vaccinated but takes ZERO precautions and won’t wear a mask unless flying, do I have it? Am I transferring it? Should I even care? I certainly won’t change how I live my life.

    And this may be way out there, but is this like the Walking Dead where we are all carrying the virus?

    I’m thinking the more we think we know, the less we actually know.
    Mother Nature is showing who is boss. Nothing we do matters to her.

  5. #25
    Nothing will change until all this nonsensical testing stops. 3 or 4 months ago I got a first shot and all it did was make me sickly for 16 hours. So I passed on the 2nd and I've never felt better.

    Who cares who tests positive anyway. The odds are HUGE that if you don't have serious underlying conditions then you won't even know you had it IF you were to get it. You like shots? You'd be far better of getting a pneumonia shot. That's a disease that actually is dangerous.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Nothing will change until all this nonsensical testing stops. 3 or 4 months ago I got a first shot and all it did was make me sickly for 16 hours. So I passed on the 2nd and I've never felt better.

    Who cares who tests positive anyway. The odds are HUGE that if you don't have serious underlying conditions then you won't even know you had it IF you were to get it. You like shots? You'd be far better of getting a pneumonia shot. That's a disease that actually is dangerous.
    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know it’s coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But that’s way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you don’t admit it, “What’s good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?”
    Mother Nature is showing who is boss. Nothing we do matters to her.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

    Rob, you might want to actually read what I write on occasion, rather than stereotyping what you think my position is based on some previous position. As per usual, you are wrong. At some point, you'll get something right, however. You're due. Especially after you saying you "spoke with Anthony Curtis."

    I think a great deal of what we're being fed right now is selective and spin. I'll call it what it is -- propaganda. I'm not anti-vax at all. I'm anti-propaganda. Sometimes that puts me anti-Trump. Sometimes that puts me anti-progressive.
    Singer typing brings up pictures of some infantile lunatic. Really not worth reading...

    My understanding is delta variant is considerably more transmissable. This may be due to a higher viral load created in the body. They don't really know yet but what I've heard from other countries is that this is going to be considerably worse for the unvaccinated.

    Regarding Singer -
    No reasonable person hasn't said that many people are asymptomatic. To say "oh look I haven't been sick" is just an imbecilic view of things. All it means is you have been lucky.
    Honestly I’m lost. The Washington Nationals had 12 positives this week with 11 being vaccinated. And according to reports most had no symptoms. They only found out because they are tested often.

    How does this translation to the general public? As someone vaccinated but takes ZERO precautions and won’t wear a mask unless flying, do I have it? Am I transferring it? Should I even care? I certainly won’t change how I live my life.

    And this may be way out there, but is this like the Walking Dead where we are all carrying the virus?

    I’m thinking the more we think we know, the less we actually know.
    I don't know either. I kinda thinking maybe I have had it. There is always reinfection. It may be that many of us have had it, or we are reinfected a lot but our body's fight them off. It would be interesting if they could test how transmissable these people are but we only know when people have more resources to be randomly tested. We'll know more in a few months after this thing has been around in the US and elsewhere.

    For the most part I think healthy young people just fight this thing off, but that isn't the case for everyone. And then the chances of long covid. Ugh. I do live my life somewhat differently. I won't hang out in a loud crowded bar. Sometimes I wear a mask in a crowded place.

    I don't agree about the more we think we know. I know that this thing will kick ass in an unvaccinated place with no precautions. This virus seems to be a whole new beast.

    Really the problem isn't the masks IMO it is more the bozos who refuse to vaccinate for some stupid fucking reason. If we didn't have that population of idiots, we could probably avoid this whole mask discussion.
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Nothing will change until all this nonsensical testing stops. 3 or 4 months ago I got a first shot and all it did was make me sickly for 16 hours. So I passed on the 2nd and I've never felt better.

    Who cares who tests positive anyway. The odds are HUGE that if you don't have serious underlying conditions then you won't even know you had it IF you were to get it. You like shots? You'd be far better of getting a pneumonia shot. That's a disease that actually is dangerous.
    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know it’s coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But that’s way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you don’t admit it, “What’s good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?”
    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Nothing will change until all this nonsensical testing stops. 3 or 4 months ago I got a first shot and all it did was make me sickly for 16 hours. So I passed on the 2nd and I've never felt better.

    Who cares who tests positive anyway. The odds are HUGE that if you don't have serious underlying conditions then you won't even know you had it IF you were to get it. You like shots? You'd be far better of getting a pneumonia shot. That's a disease that actually is dangerous.
    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know it’s coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But that’s way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you don’t admit it, “What’s good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?”
    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    Tough to believe you donít know anyone who felt sick. I think I felt sicker than others Iíve heard mention it though.

    I had a pretty brutal day starting about 16 hours after second Pfizer shot. Donít remember last time Iíve felt that bad for a day but sure I have been some time. Disorienting part of it was the peak was when I woke up at 4 am, uncontrollably shaking/chills, nauseous, fever, weak. Was pretty brutal for about 6-8 hours, then rest of day just sort of off/fatigued with body aches/chills coming and going.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know it’s coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But that’s way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you don’t admit it, “What’s good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?”
    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    Tough to believe you don’t know anyone who felt sick. I think I felt sicker than others I’ve heard mention it though.

    I had a pretty brutal day starting about 16 hours after second Pfizer shot. Don’t remember last time I’ve felt that bad for a day but sure I have been some time. Disorienting part of it was the peak was when I woke up at 4 am, uncontrollably shaking/chills, nauseous, fever, weak. Was pretty brutal for about 6-8 hours, then rest of day just sort of off/fatigued with body aches/chills coming and going.
    This is true 100%. I haven't really discussed it with that many people but I'd expect to hear more "oh i felt like shit" and I can't think of one person who had such a reaction although I have no doubt it didn't for some. No one in my immediate circle had any effects from taking it. Could it be you guys were all exposed to the virus and were asymptomatic? Probably not but it is a thought.
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Nothing will change until all this nonsensical testing stops. 3 or 4 months ago I got a first shot and all it did was make me sickly for 16 hours. So I passed on the 2nd and I've never felt better.

    Who cares who tests positive anyway. The odds are HUGE that if you don't have serious underlying conditions then you won't even know you had it IF you were to get it. You like shots? You'd be far better of getting a pneumonia shot. That's a disease that actually is dangerous.
    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know itís coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But thatís way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you donít admit it, ďWhatís good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?Ē
    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    You should talk to my neighbor. My understanding is he is still in the hospital. Been over a week now.

  12. #32
    redietz, why are you ignoring my question to you in post #18? You speak plenty of bullshit that only covers one side of the story from your perspective.

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know it’s coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But that’s way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you don’t admit it, “What’s good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?”
    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    You should talk to my neighbor. My understanding is he is still in the hospital. Been over a week now.
    I got similarly ill for under 24 hours when I got the Swine Flu vaccination in 1976. Nearly 8% of the group I was in at Camp Peary had bad reactions to that shot, which at the time seemed unusual for a bunch of young healthy guys. But it turns out I can't get regular flu shots without getting sick either, to this day. But for some reason pneumonia shots don't bother me--maybe because I spent a week in the hospital in the early '90's after contracting it overseas? Everybody's system is different and you just never know. But I feel for your neighbor if he's had to go thru that crap for a week.

  14. #34
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    No disagreement. Wife and I were both sicker than we have been in years after 1st Moderna shot. Still got 2nd, which made her sick but I had no reaction.

    Never got a flu shot in my life. Like you, I have zero regrets if I die today and know it’s coming for all of us. Living a life you enjoy while you can makes it easy. Years mean shit compared what you did during those you have. But that’s way too heavy for some.

    I think we are on the same page, even if you don’t admit it, “What’s good living this life you have been given if all you do is stand in one place?”
    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    Tough to believe you don’t know anyone who felt sick. I think I felt sicker than others I’ve heard mention it though.

    I had a pretty brutal day starting about 16 hours after second Pfizer shot. Don’t remember last time I’ve felt that bad for a day but sure I have been some time. Disorienting part of it was the peak was when I woke up at 4 am, uncontrollably shaking/chills, nauseous, fever, weak. Was pretty brutal for about 6-8 hours, then rest of day just sort of off/fatigued with body aches/chills coming and going.
    Exactly how I reacted. Almost makes me sick reading about it. My wife had no issues but she had to care for me, which is bad enough.

  15. #35
    I had sore arm for 2 days as did my wife. Only difference-her arm turned red. Happened on both shots. Better than being on a ventilator-IMHO.

  16. #36
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    You should talk to my neighbor. My understanding is he is still in the hospital. Been over a week now.
    I got similarly ill for under 24 hours when I got the Swine Flu vaccination in 1976. Nearly 8% of the group I was in at Camp Peary had bad reactions to that shot, which at the time seemed unusual for a bunch of young healthy guys. But it turns out I can't get regular flu shots without getting sick either, to this day. But for some reason pneumonia shots don't bother me--maybe because I spent a week in the hospital in the early '90's after contracting it overseas? Everybody's system is different and you just never know. But I feel for your neighbor if he's had to go thru that crap for a week.
    You had reactions to swine flu because you're swine.
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

    It is crazy as you are the first person I have heard who had a reaction to vaccination. It had been my observation that I knew no one that had any sort of significant sickness from the shot. kinda crazy how that works. both you and rob all sick.. lol.. a real head scratcher. I had a sore arm. Haven't known one person to complain of sickness though.
    Tough to believe you don’t know anyone who felt sick. I think I felt sicker than others I’ve heard mention it though.

    I had a pretty brutal day starting about 16 hours after second Pfizer shot. Don’t remember last time I’ve felt that bad for a day but sure I have been some time. Disorienting part of it was the peak was when I woke up at 4 am, uncontrollably shaking/chills, nauseous, fever, weak. Was pretty brutal for about 6-8 hours, then rest of day just sort of off/fatigued with body aches/chills coming and going.
    Exactly how I reacted. Almost makes me sick reading about it. My wife had no issues but she had to care for me, which is bad enough.
    I think it was all in your head pussy.
    God bless this forum. You people are precious.

  18. #38
    Was in Vegas from Thursday-Saturday.

    Mask mandate began 12:01am Friday.

    Casinos seemed to be more concerned about people coming in maskless than wearing a mask once they were already in. I'd say about 70% of people were walking around masked.

    Anyway, the mask crap is performative nonsense. We have no real data that cloth masks do very much to prevent COVID spread, especially since the realization that most of the spread is via aerosol, not droplets. It's like saying that wearing pants will prevent people from smelling your farts.

    Anyway, the Delta variant DOES seem to be breaking through to vaccinated people, which is unnerving. However, it seems the seriousness of the illness is reduced, though I personally know some people with the usual moderate-level symptoms such as extreme fatigue, loss of smell/taste, and fever. I know other breakthrough case people who just have very mild symptoms.

    I think the government is downplaying Delta's effect on vaccinated people because they are afraid it will justify people not vaccinating. I wish they'd stop bullshitting us, and just give us the straight info.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  19. #39
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Was in Vegas from Thursday-Saturday.

    Mask mandate began 12:01am Friday.

    Casinos seemed to be more concerned about people coming in maskless than wearing a mask once they were already in. I'd say about 70% of people were walking around masked.

    Anyway, the mask crap is performative nonsense. We have no real data that cloth masks do very much to prevent COVID spread, especially since the realization that most of the spread is via aerosol, not droplets. It's like saying that wearing pants will prevent people from smelling your farts.

    Anyway, the Delta variant DOES seem to be breaking through to vaccinated people, which is unnerving. However, it seems the seriousness of the illness is reduced, though I personally know some people with the usual moderate-level symptoms such as extreme fatigue, loss of smell/taste, and fever. I know other breakthrough case people who just have very mild symptoms.

    I think the government is downplaying Delta's effect on vaccinated people because they are afraid it will justify people not vaccinating. I wish they'd stop bullshitting us, and just give us the straight info.
    The only difference between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed is the unvaxxed can't die from the vax. The vax doesn't work because it is not a vaccine. It is really that simple.

  20. #40
    What's wrong with you people? Get the vaccine! You talk about how tough you are and are afraid of chills, fever, soreness, etc.? People are dying!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Craps Table Minimums now that the masks are off?
    By Hawkesite in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2021, 07:09 PM
  2. Update on Masks
    By Ex-AP in forum Coronavirus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2020, 10:19 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2020, 11:18 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 10:52 PM
  5. We're bringing back our Vegas TV Show
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 08:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •