Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
It's amusing watching liberals make fools of themselves as they anxiously absorb all the bs coming out of mouths like hypocrite Fauci's. You people are afraid of your own shadows. We just came back to Az. from 2 months up in the Tahoe area. Most of our time was spent at Peppermill, Atlantis rooms and Tahoe/Carson Valley hotels, restaurants, theaters etc. because of the oppressive amounts of smoke from "burn baby burn" California wildfires. We wore no masks and have zero health issues. In a few days we're headed to S. Dakota for the rest of the hot season here. And we KNOW our Governor will never copy the libtard states.

The reason you see such foolish posts by redietz, V and others is simply because these wimps are afraid of their own shadows, and they've been indoctrinated into that status because they worship at the altar of Gavin Newsome.

Take a look at California, New York, Oregon etc. Excuse me while I puke.
Rob, you might want to actually read what I write on occasion, rather than stereotyping what you think my position is based on some previous position. As per usual, you are wrong. At some point, you'll get something right, however. You're due. Especially after you saying you "spoke with Anthony Curtis."

I think a great deal of what we're being fed right now is selective and spin. I'll call it what it is -- propaganda. I'm not anti-vax at all. I'm anti-propaganda. Sometimes that puts me anti-Trump. Sometimes that puts me anti-progressive.
Singer typing brings up pictures of some infantile lunatic. Really not worth reading...

My understanding is delta variant is considerably more transmissable. This may be due to a higher viral load created in the body. They don't really know yet but what I've heard from other countries is that this is going to be considerably worse for the unvaccinated.

Regarding Singer -
No reasonable person hasn't said that many people are asymptomatic. To say "oh look I haven't been sick" is just an imbecilic view of things. All it means is you have been lucky.