Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
"Moses has so many personalities, I really thought you were one at first. You're off that list. I made a mistake."

Nice to meet you MaxPen. Wasn't one of Moses sox called Tater or tarter sauce or something like that?
Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Yea, that says a lot about me. Get the fuck out of here you weirdo.
Well at least one thing is established, and confirmed is that you are one no good piece of shit.
Rob, you are still standing in the middle of that ring preaching with that same microphone in your hand. Speaking to the same crowd so insecure with yourself that you desire attention, respect and a legacy. Not in the least realizing that NO ONE gives a craps ass what you did with your life.
Mr Singer, you have some serious problems!
What good is going to come out of moses fighting board members? You may have the college degree, but you sure do not show it here, as you are impressing no one. Vegas-lover sumed you up perfectly.
Moses, almost all of your post at ZZ seem like you are half in the bag at the time which is likely true. Good luck with the rest of your hateful life, as I am finally completely done reading your nonsense and bullshit.
I miss THIS BoSox!