Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 119

Thread: Let the war begin

  1. #1
    New tactic: A page from the book of Crimm. I am going to hit back at anybody trolling me, twice as hard and twice as nasty. I mean really nasty vulger stuff. People can beleive whateverb the hell they like. Buy You can't make up lies to discredit me without me fighting back.

    For those of you that say just ignore, I have done that and these peices of shit just start threads with my name in it when they aren't getting attention, threads full of lies. 4 forums currently have a thread with my name in the title that are attacks, lies and attempts to discredit me, VCT, WoV, Gambling forums, and Mdawgs True Passage forums. And 2 of those threads the titles are ONLY my name, KEWLJ. Pretty hard to ignore a thread with your name as the title full of lies to discredit you.

    In addition this forum, VCT, this peice of shit blackhole, who Dan Druff knows is nothing but a troll and has labled a troll, has called me some of the most vile shit I have seen on forums, cumbreath ect, in addition to everything he writes is a lie. I have complained to Dan Druff about the names and he is fine with that kind of thing. He is fine with this forum being known as "the Sewer" and "The Urinal". So Now I am fighting back. Let's just see how low we can take this shithole of a forum. No Holds barred. The mickeycrimm playbook: Hit em back twice as hard and twice as nasty.

  2. #2
    Don’t take this the wrong way, but I REALLY feel like this could have been in the “Whatever’s on your mind” subforum.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    New tactic: A page from the book of Crimm. I am going to hit back at anybody trolling me, twice as hard and twice as nasty. I mean really nasty vulger stuff. People can beleive whateverb the hell they like. Buy You can't make up lies to discredit me without me fighting back.

    For those of you that say just ignore, I have done that and these peices of shit just start threads with my name in it when they aren't getting attention, threads full of lies. 4 forums currently have a thread with my name in the title that are attacks, lies and attempts to discredit me, VCT, WoV, Gambling forums, and Mdawgs True Passage forums. And 2 of those threads the titles are ONLY my name, KEWLJ. Pretty hard to ignore a thread with your name as the title full of lies to discredit you.

    In addition this forum, VCT, this peice of shit blackhole, who Dan Druff knows is nothing but a troll and has labled a troll, has called me some of the most vile shit I have seen on forums, cumbreath ect, in addition to everything he writes is a lie. I have complained to Dan Druff about the names and he is fine with that kind of thing. He is fine with this forum being known as "the Sewer" and "The Urinal". So Now I am fighting back. Let's just see how low we can take this shithole of a forum. No Holds barred. The mickeycrimm playbook: Hit em back twice as hard and twice as nasty.

    The “new” Boz is trying to ignore this stuff and has most of the clowns ignored, but damn KJ, why let them suck you in? Not one of these losers ever cost you $1. It’s why every time I called you a drama Queen, it was with merit. And we both know it. For some reason these losers suck you in. And I’ve been more than guilty of it.

    No clue why someone like who you has nothing to prove to anyone fights with someone like BH. An anonymous old man who no one knows and deserves no reply’s.

    Singer, Mickey and others are legitimate people who don’t hide even if you disagree with their claims. And Dan is available to any of us if we don’t like his forum. As JB has said, let the fools believe what they believe, it’s better for you.

    But if you want to start fighting back, I suggest you start in San Diego.


    Last edited by The Boz; 08-03-2021 at 03:37 PM.
    Mother Nature is showing who is boss. Nothing we do matters to her.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Don’t take this the wrong way, but I REALLY feel like this could have been in the “Whatever’s on your mind” subforum.
    I live in Vegas, thus a Vegas connection. If you don't like it take it up with Druff. (that's like talking to a wall).

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    Pretty hard to ignore a thread with your name as the title full of lies to discredit you.
    Your name is not KewlJ; you're anonymous.

    But I catch your drift, pilgrim: hit em hard, hit em below the belt, and hit em often.
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    New tactic: A page from the book of Crimm. I am going to hit back at anybody trolling me, twice as hard and twice as nasty. I mean really nasty vulger stuff. People can beleive whateverb the hell they like. Buy You can't make up lies to discredit me without me fighting back.

    For those of you that say just ignore, I have done that and these peices of shit just start threads with my name in it when they aren't getting attention, threads full of lies. 4 forums currently have a thread with my name in the title that are attacks, lies and attempts to discredit me, VCT, WoV, Gambling forums, and Mdawgs True Passage forums. And 2 of those threads the titles are ONLY my name, KEWLJ. Pretty hard to ignore a thread with your name as the title full of lies to discredit you.

    In addition this forum, VCT, this peice of shit blackhole, who Dan Druff knows is nothing but a troll and has labled a troll, has called me some of the most vile shit I have seen on forums, cumbreath ect, in addition to everything he writes is a lie. I have complained to Dan Druff about the names and he is fine with that kind of thing. He is fine with this forum being known as "the Sewer" and "The Urinal". So Now I am fighting back. Let's just see how low we can take this shithole of a forum. No Holds barred. The mickeycrimm playbook: Hit em back twice as hard and twice as nasty.
    Hmm. Life isn't fair. I am still haunted by a Kindergarten Memory. I was being bullied by other kids, and instead of the Teacher telling off my bullies,I (The VICTIM) was put on a time out and laughed at by the other kids. WTF? The Teacher should definitely punished my Bullies, not me. People who SHOULD be punished get away Scot free and the VICTIM gets ridiculed instead of helped out. Basically, this is a free for all Forum that we post at at our own peril and risk. Things that would have been an automatic Nuke at most places are tolerated here. It's everybody for themselves in this Forum...
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-03-2021 at 03:52 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Hmm. This is a tricky balance. Life isn't fair. I am still haunted by a Kindergarten Memory. I was being bullied by other kids, and instead of the Teacher telling off my bullies,I (The VICTIM) was put on a time out and laughed at by the other kids. WTF? Sometimes People who SHOULD be punished get away Scot free and the VICTIM gets ridiculed instead of helped out.
    Doesn't effect you Tasha. Doesn't effect any of the decent people that post here. This is strickly a lying, trolls, peice of shit retaliation. And btw Tasha, we still aren't friends and I still don't like you, but have a nice day.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Hmm. This is a tricky balance. Life isn't fair. I am still haunted by a Kindergarten Memory. I was being bullied by other kids, and instead of the Teacher telling off my bullies,I (The VICTIM) was put on a time out and laughed at by the other kids. WTF? Sometimes People who SHOULD be punished get away Scot free and the VICTIM gets ridiculed instead of helped out.
    Doesn't effect you Tasha. Doesn't effect any of the decent people that post here. This is strickly a lying, trolls, peice of shit retaliation. And btw Tasha, we still aren't friends and I still don't like you, but have a nice day.
    I'm no longer clamoring for you to like me, I'm just pointing out facts that VICTIMS on here get treated like shit and the Bullies aren't being punished.....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  9. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    And btw Tasha, we still aren't friends and I still don't like you, but have a nice day.
    That was krewl, J.
    What, Me Worry?

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    And btw Tasha, we still aren't friends and I still don't like you, but have a nice day.
    That was krewl, J.
    Yeah, luckily I no longer care about trying to be Friends with him. I remember someone giving me the advice,"Why are you so hell-bent and desperate to be Kewlj's friend? Kewlj cussed you out and rallied for your permenant banning after you stood up for him and tried to help him out. Kewlj clearly doesn't want to be your Friend. I wrote this from Memory. Let me see if I can find that advice....

    Found it.

    ,"Kewlj is NOT your Friend. You really need to stop buttering him up as he has made it clear that he does NOT like you. You need to cut ties with him as he has made it clear that your efforts to be his friend are annoying him. He tried to get you banned after you tried to help him out multiple times which should tell you how much he actually doesn't like you. Why not get some self respect and stop trying to make someone who clearly doesn't like you your Friend?"

    I REALLY only started to treat Kewlj like a Friend when he said something like,"Is this what AP Members do on this Website? Bash Tasha. Shame on you guys for picking on Tasha. I would think AP would be above harassing Tasha. " Kewlj and I soon had nice Conversations and were chatting like Friends,so I thought we were Friends. I'm also the same person who thought a guy named Movielover was my Friend when we had nice Conversations on the old IMDb Messageboards, only for him to attack me soon after when other Posters were attacking me. I thought Movielover would defend me against my attackers', and he took their side and attacked me too. I tend to think Nice Conversations=friendship....
    So there you go
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-03-2021 at 04:10 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Yeah, luckily I no longer care about trying to be Friends with him. I remember someone giving me the advice,"Why are you so hell-bent and desperate to be Kewlj's friend? Kewlj cussed you out and rallied for your permenant banning after you stood up for him and tried to help him out. Kewlj clearly doesn't want to be your Friend. I wrote this from Memory. Let me see if I can find that advice....
    This is exactly the kind of shit that makes me not like you, makes everyone not like you. Nobody cares about this shit.

    "I stood up for him" Boo-hoo! You stand up for someone because they are right, not because you are trying to buy their friendship.

    And here is another peice of advice: Pick a sex and go with it. Don't be flip flopping around. Noone even knows what you are, male, female, or some kind of half and half trassexual/tranvestite.

  12. #12
    It's about time you get dirty in the filthy sewer KJ, this forum ain't changing no matter how many times you complain about it. Fight fire with fire. The more action the better !

  13. #13
    If I didn’t know any better it sounds like Kewlj has a bad taste in his mouth. Maybe the nice cocks he said himself he likes to suck aren’t really that nice. That could explain the bad breath.

    Maybe you need to mix it up a little more Kewlj. Assortment should always be welcomed.

    Also, maybe after reading in 4 different forums how everyone thinks you’re full of shit, hopefully you caught on by now.

    Knock off your phony tough guy routine and pick up your pom poms and get ready for your next Black-Jack half time show.

    You sound like you finally realized you're not fooling anyone, and are trying a new tactic.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Yeah, luckily I no longer care about trying to be Friends with him. I remember someone giving me the advice,"Why are you so hell-bent and desperate to be Kewlj's friend? Kewlj cussed you out and rallied for your permenant banning after you stood up for him and tried to help him out. Kewlj clearly doesn't want to be your Friend. I wrote this from Memory. Let me see if I can find that advice....
    This is exactly the kind of shit that makes me not like you, makes everyone not like you. Nobody cares about this shit.

    "I stood up for him" Boo-hoo! You stand up for someone because they are right, not because you are trying to buy their friendship.

    And here is another peice of advice: Pick a sex and go with it. Don't be flip flopping around. Noone even knows what you are, male, female, or some kind of half and half trassexual/tranvestite.
    To be fair,I only started standing up for you when you stood up for me and we had nice Conversations. I thought you were cool. Before you stood up for me, we didn't really interact with each other.


    I have concrete proof of what I am saying is the absolute truth...

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...d-Wizard/page7


    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...d-Wizard/page8

    On Page 7, you stood up for me, in fact it was the very first post on Page 7 and Page 7 and Page 8, we were having Nice Conversations like we were Friends, which is why I thought we were Friends and was hurt you rallied for my permanent banning and cussed me out after our Nice Conversations and you standing up for me and me standing up for you..
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-03-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    To be fair,I only started standing up for you when you stood up for me and we had nice Conversations. I thought you were cool. Before you stood up for me, we didn't really interact with each other.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...d-Wizard/page7

    In fact, this page by you is where you stood up for me and this page and Page 8 we were chatting like Friends, which is why I thought we were Friends. Remember I tend to think Nice Conversations equal Friendship...
    Stop NOW tasha. Stop hijacking my thread maggot!

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    If I didn’t know any better it sounds like Kewlj has a bad taste in his mouth. Maybe the nice cocks he said himself he likes to suck aren’t really that nice. That could explain the bad breath.

    Maybe you need to mix it up a little more Kewlj. Assortment should always be welcomed.

    Also, maybe after reading in 4 different forums how everyone thinks you’re full of shit, hopefully you caught on by now.

    Knock off your phony tough guy routine and pick up your pom poms and get ready for your next Black-Jack half time show.

    You sound like you finally realized you're not fooling anyone, and are trying a new tactic.
    Fuck you you limp dicked, bitter, geriatric maggot, degenerate gambler. Your wife still banging the the mexican landscapers because you can't get it up? I hear she has 3 holes filled up with mexicans.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-03-2021 at 04:42 PM.

  17. #17
    Tasha is harmless.

    I like the new strategy, but at least try to keep it to the folks who actually deserve it.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Tasha is harmless.

    I like the new strategy, but at least try to keep it to the folks who actually deserve it.
    That is the plan, but that doesn't mean I want her? hijacking my thread with her never-ending nonsense. I asked her? nicely.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    If I didn’t know any better it sounds like Kewlj has a bad taste in his mouth. Maybe the nice cocks he said himself he likes to suck aren’t really that nice. That could explain the bad breath.

    Maybe you need to mix it up a little more Kewlj. Assortment should always be welcomed.

    Also, maybe after reading in 4 different forums how everyone thinks you’re full of shit, hopefully you caught on by now.

    Knock off your phony tough guy routine and pick up your pom poms and get ready for your next Black-Jack half time show.

    You sound like you finally realized you're not fooling anyone, and are trying a new tactic.
    Fuck you you limp dicked, bitter, geriatric maggot, degenerate gambler. Your wife still banging the the mexican landscapers because you can't get it up? I hear she has 3 holes filled up with mexicans.
    Keep this up for a few months and you will give Crimm a run for his money ! I'm betting against you don't got it in you, for Mickey it comes naturally !

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

    I like the new strategy, but at least try to keep it to the folks who actually deserve it.
    hey Mr mod man, does this mean I can take this strategy to WoV, if they ever decide on a times frame for "squabbling", which near as I can tell isn't agaisnts the rules.

    Squabbling is an ongoing disccusion. Isn't discussion what forums are about? Not asking in your not yet official capacity. Just thinking out loud.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2021, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2020, 09:20 AM
  3. Is it a "buffet war" or a "lobster war"?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:04 PM
  4. "War Horse"
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •