New tactic: A page from the book of Crimm. I am going to hit back at anybody trolling me, twice as hard and twice as nasty. I mean really nasty vulger stuff. People can beleive whateverb the hell they like. Buy You can't make up lies to discredit me without me fighting back.

For those of you that say just ignore, I have done that and these peices of shit just start threads with my name in it when they aren't getting attention, threads full of lies. 4 forums currently have a thread with my name in the title that are attacks, lies and attempts to discredit me, VCT, WoV, Gambling forums, and Mdawgs True Passage forums. And 2 of those threads the titles are ONLY my name, KEWLJ. Pretty hard to ignore a thread with your name as the title full of lies to discredit you.

In addition this forum, VCT, this peice of shit blackhole, who Dan Druff knows is nothing but a troll and has labled a troll, has called me some of the most vile shit I have seen on forums, cumbreath ect, in addition to everything he writes is a lie. I have complained to Dan Druff about the names and he is fine with that kind of thing. He is fine with this forum being known as "the Sewer" and "The Urinal". So Now I am fighting back. Let's just see how low we can take this shithole of a forum. No Holds barred. The mickeycrimm playbook: Hit em back twice as hard and twice as nasty.