It has now become obvious that Kewlj is willing to take any abuse, as long the topic remains about him. He needs attention regardless how much self-dignity it’ll cost him. He’s proven that over the years at every gambling forum he ever was a member of.

Who in their right mind would take the amount of abuse this fool has taken not just here, but wherever he posted and is now banned or still able to post? The abuse is ruthless. No matter what is said even if it occasionally touches on Black-Jack (rare lately) he will write essays and argue with anyone, AP’s or not. When challenged he’ll just make shit up as he goes along thinking that’s how things should work without knowing if what he's saying is how it really is. It only has to sound good.

I doubt this idea could work here simply because to many members enjoy the entertainment that comes with his abuse. Yet, I think it’s worth the effort to put an end to him. Where would he be without our attacks? No one in their right mind cares about his Black-Jack bullshit fantasies. It's all a big joke to everyone that knows anything about gambling.

So, I suggest we all totally never respond to anything Kewlj prints. Also never respond to anything his cult members mention or address about him. They will definitely attempt to lure us in. They enjoy the abuse as much as we do which opens the door for their clever one-liners. Which by the way is their only reason for being here in the first place. Can anyone prove otherwise? Of course, the cult will try and make certain this don’t happen, but their one liners won’t hold up for too long.

Mission we know could post enough to fill a complete thread with stupid and meaningless posts alone, but he too will eventually get bored talking to Kewlj and the cult members without our inputs.

I promise to totally ignore this fool regardless if I even bite through my tongue. Let’s give it a go and I’ll lead by example.

C’mon members, you know who you are and it’s time we put the brakes on Cum-Breath.