Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Boy, Did Biden Blow It in Afghanistan

  1. #1
    Can't believe all the mistakes that were made. I don't know who was calling the shots on this, but what a screw up. I heard on CNN that part of the blame goes to Trump for not processing paper work for the refugees.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I heard on CNN that part of the blame goes to Trump for not processing paper work for the refugees.
    Canít make this shit up

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Can't believe all the mistakes that were made. I don't know who was calling the shots on this, but what a screw up. I heard on CNN that part of the blame goes to Trump for not processing paper work for the refugees.
    What did you expect? Biden's incompetency has been known for years. This is what you traded Trump in for. Trump's withdrawal plan for Afghanistan was condition based. Biden threw all the conditions out the window. The British Parliament just condemned Biden. The other NATO countries have called it the biggest debacle in the history of NATO.

    But again, what did you expect? Right off the bat Biden crushed American oil independence by cancelling drilling and pipeline projects. Now he's begging OPEC to produce more oil. He allowed 2 million uneducated covid infected migrants into the country in just a few months.

    Biden is an incompetent clown. This is what you traded Trump in for. Very sad times for Americans.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that sports betting is a contest of who knows the most about sports." Plus EV Analytics

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Can't believe all the mistakes that were made. I don't know who was calling the shots on this, but what a screw up. I heard on CNN that part of the blame goes to Trump for not processing paper work for the refugees.
    Well, if you heard it on CNN it must be true.

    Honestly though, props for at least admitting that this is a giant soup sandwich.

    Most dems go down with the ship. Deny, deflect, rationalize, rinse and repeat. Although you did end with the Trump deflection. Baby steps.

    Take my in-laws in So. Cal. No baby steps there. Dyed in the wool Democrats. Not liberals, but just very loyal to a party that has left them long ago. Anyhow, even after my wife's daily earful of how bad a job their Governor has done, gas prices, inflation, high taxation, lockdowns, damn democrats, fucking Biden, etc. etc..... They still vote dem. Just told her they turned in their ballots and voted No on Newsom's recall.

    They are dem politicians biggest asset, people who are mostly ignorant about what's going on, like what they hear on CNN, hate Trump and are selfishly worried about somehow losing some or any of their govt. programs.

  6. #6
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that sports betting is a contest of who knows the most about sports." Plus EV Analytics

  7. #7
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that sports betting is a contest of who knows the most about sports." Plus EV Analytics

  8. #8
    TLDR

    I just assume this is a love story.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    TLDR

    I just assume this is a love story.
    Thats because you CAN'T read.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that sports betting is a contest of who knows the most about sports." Plus EV Analytics

  10. #10
    And now 4 Marines dead, who didn’t see this coming?

    Meanwhile Joe makes jokes to a reporter asking a question. I’m sure right now they are trying to explain this all to him while he eats a bowl of Ice Cream.

    Yet the left still can’t get over their hatred of Trump because he made “mean” tweets.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And now 4 Marines dead, who didn’t see this coming?

    Meanwhile Joe makes jokes to a reporter asking a question. I’m sure right now they are trying to explain this all to him while he eats a bowl of Ice Cream.

    Yet the left still can’t get over their hatred of Trump because he made “mean” tweets.
    Looks like you are getting your figures from Fox news. The actual number was 12 dead and 15 wounded. Just terrible and sad. They should make the refugees approach the airport bare naked and give them clothes when they are cleared to enter the airport.

    You know Biden most likely said lets get out of this mess. It was the military who was in charge of carrying out the order. Don't blame Biden. It was the military who screwed up.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And now 4 Marines dead, who didn’t see this coming?

    Meanwhile Joe makes jokes to a reporter asking a question. I’m sure right now they are trying to explain this all to him while he eats a bowl of Ice Cream.

    Yet the left still can’t get over their hatred of Trump because he made “mean” tweets.
    Orange Man Bad !! (sorry I couldn't help myself).

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    TLDR

    I just assume this is a love story.
    Thats because you CAN'T read.
    Well, that depends. Can you go fuck yourself?

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    TLDR

    I just assume this is a love story.
    Thats because you CAN'T read.
    Well, that depends. Can you go fuck yourself?
    There's gonna be a war between Mickey and the newly inducted member of the Brokeback Boys Club

  15. #15
    Platinum MisterV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    4,340
    Which type of president do you prefer: one who is despicable, or one who is incompetent?
    What, Me Worry?

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Which type of president do you prefer: one who is despicable, or one who is incompetent?
    I believe we are getting closer by the day to one who checks both boxes.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And now 4 Marines dead, who didn’t see this coming?

    Meanwhile Joe makes jokes to a reporter asking a question. I’m sure right now they are trying to explain this all to him while he eats a bowl of Ice Cream.

    Yet the left still can’t get over their hatred of Trump because he made “mean” tweets.
    Looks like you are getting your figures from Fox news. The actual number was 12 dead and 15 wounded. Just terrible and sad. They should make the refugees approach the airport bare naked and give them clothes when they are cleared to enter the airport.

    You know Biden most likely said lets get out of this mess. It was the military who was in charge of carrying out the order. Don't blame Biden. It was the military who screwed up.
    Yes, getting the numbers from FNC. They were the first to report there were "reportedly 4 dead" and the first to report there was actually 13 dead.

    You blamed Trump for everything but you want to let Joe Talibiden off the hook. No go, there, big fella. Trump's withdrawal plan was condition based. Joe Talibiden threw all those conditions out the window. He's a despicable incompetent idiot.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing people that sports betting is a contest of who knows the most about sports." Plus EV Analytics

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Thats because you CAN'T read.
    Well, that depends. Can you go fuck yourself?
    There's gonna be a war between Mickey and the newly inducted member of the Brokeback Boys Club
    Ozzy inaugayaral member. Shit happens, Ozzy banged 5 minutes earlier and KewlJ 10 seconds later, cuminoe effect.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And now 4 Marines dead, who didn’t see this coming?

    Meanwhile Joe makes jokes to a reporter asking a question. I’m sure right now they are trying to explain this all to him while he eats a bowl of Ice Cream.

    Yet the left still can’t get over their hatred of Trump because he made “mean” tweets.
    You know Biden most likely said lets get out of this mess. It was the military who was in charge of carrying out the order. Don't blame Biden. It was the military who screwed up.
    Biden is Commander in Chief. He says go, or don't go. The buck stops at his desk.

    But, let's suppose for arguments sake that Joe was eating his ice cream and didn't make the call in this debacle, the military screwed up as you say. How come there hasn't been any resignations? No general that I'm aware of has admitted fault. Obviously Joe isn't going to. They are aware of how bad this all looks for them, the political hit they have taken and are going to take. Someone has to get fired. Right?

    Truth be told, I don't think they are this incompetent. No one is. There are other reasons for this shitstorm.
    Last edited by dannyj; 08-31-2021 at 02:52 PM.

  20. #20
    Platinum MisterV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    4,340
    Hard to believe that the US actually had a shred of faith in those bozos they installed as puppets in Kabul: it was obvious that they'd crumble when the US cut off the mother's milk.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Biden
    By MisterV in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2021, 12:52 AM
  2. Alan Mendelsohn, the Boy from Mars
    By jpfromla in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2020, 11:38 AM
  3. Trump vs Biden polling
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-29-2020, 07:01 PM
  4. Boy Learns How to Hate from Parents
    By Half Smoke in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 10:01 AM
  5. Total Rewards -- is this the big blow? FALSE ALARM
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •