Thread: Anyone know how long it takes to get the 7 stars invite once you earn the tier credits?

Since 7 stars is by invite only, does anyone know roughly how long it takes to get it once you hit the right number of tier credits?

Was wondering if its a matter of days or a matter of weeks?

Thank you

Talk to a host. They have to request approval from corporate then the rewards desk can issue the card.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Talk to a host. They have to request approval from corporate then the rewards desk can issue the card.
    Thank you, I’ll do that.

Unfortunately, they've tightened up with approving Seven Stars in some markets. For this reason, you might want to think twice before attempting to achieve Seven Stars nowadays.

They used to rubber-stamp approve you, provided you didn't have behavioral issues (problems with security, etc) and provided you didn't have unpaid markers.

Nowadays, they check for more. They want to see if you consistently play, what your ADT is, how often you stay without playing, and how your redemption of past offers/benefits compares to your play.

If they don't see you as enough of a cash cow, they deny you.

It's also important to know that Seven Stars has been degraded since 2018, and is nowhere near as good as it once was. The most important benefit (guaranteed comp 4-night, and sometimes 5-night stay at any Caesars property) was removed in 2018.

Most priority lines and VIP rooms are for Diamond and Seven Stars, so making Diamond (10% as hard) is usually all you need. It is true that Seven Stars can get you "favors" done, when you need some rules bent or something done out of the ordinary. However, Diamond will sometimes accomplish the same.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Unfortunately, they've tightened up with approving Seven Stars in some markets. For this reason, you might want to think twice before attempting to achieve Seven Stars nowadays.

They used to rubber-stamp approve you, provided you didn't have behavioral issues (problems with security, etc) and provided you didn't have unpaid markers.

Nowadays, they check for more. They want to see if you consistently play, what your ADT is, how often you stay without playing, and how your redemption of past offers/benefits compares to your play.

If they don't see you as enough of a cash cow, they deny you.

It's also important to know that Seven Stars has been degraded since 2018, and is nowhere near as good as it once was. The most important benefit (guaranteed comp 4-night, and sometimes 5-night stay at any Caesars property) was removed in 2018.

Most priority lines and VIP rooms are for Diamond and Seven Stars, so making Diamond (10% as hard) is usually all you need. It is true that Seven Stars can get you "favors" done, when you need some rules bent or something done out of the ordinary. However, Diamond will sometimes accomplish the same.
    Thank you,

I have heard that before (probably from you lol), and actually it wasn’t something I was shooting for, just kind of backed into it.

Only thing I really cared about was that in some of their promos involving multipliers they will sometimes give a (slightly) higher multiplier if you are 7 stars vs. Diamond.

And not nearly as important (but hey I’ll take it) i’ve seen that while many properties have preferred parking for Diamond & 7 stars combined, some have the best parking just for 7 stars.

Thread Information