Thread: Simple Solutions

I'll leave you folks with a couple of simple solutions to the whole Singer/Arci debate.

First, Alan, just go play 300 or 400 sessions as Rob suggests. Accurately chart what you are doing. Do not use a hybrid of what you want to do and Singer recommends. Use what he says. Chart the results, then report back here. Get Rob to agree that those results will settle the debate. Or would that be too much trouble?

Second option, and I'll chip in for half the cost, put Singer and Arci in the same room with a polygraph operator. You and I design the test questions. Rob and arci have no input regarding the questions, and in fact we ask them that to provide proof they did not. We film the outcome. Simple -- somebody is correct; somebody is not.

In my old ads, I offered to submit to polygraph testing for any big clients. Seems reasonable to me.

Sounds reasonable, but from my understanding polygraphs are bullshit.

I think it's a good idea-but I don't think anyone can duplicate Rob's play. Now please hear me out. I studied his articles for 3 years and read and reread them and tried them. Just about the time I thought I knew what he was talking about, I realized I had put my own interpretation on it. Just for instance, the special plays are usually based on win goals and that requires keeping up with where you are. Then, there's the playing with your own feelings and heart that is strictly individual in taste. For instance, he has constantly said it can do no harm to get up and change machines. I myself finally (I feel) got the gist of his positive progressions, win goals, changing machines, hot and cold cycles, etc. We're talking about playing with your OWN mind and heart. AS for the polygraph, what if one of them is so used to lying it doesn't phase the machine?

As far as my position goes on this: I don't play Rob's way. I don't make his special plays, and I also do not use his system of increasing or decreasing the denominations played.

I do use a couple of his special plays when I play Triple Double Bonus but for the most part I am now playing 8/5 Bonus or 8/5 Aces and Faces and follow conventional strategy.

I do like his win goal strategy and recently started getting religious about it. In previous years I gave back too much chasing royals. Now I'd be happy with a nice win to cash out till next time.

I am always available to sit with Alan on whatever denominations he chooses if it fits my strategies. He will have to follow the play exactly as I've done it, and with me there that would happen. I tried to get Frank to do the same thing as he was criticizing certain parts of it, and I've offered bets to Dancer and the Wizard among others that the strategy does work, but every time it looks real they run away and hide.

arci has had his chances to meet with me in the past, but always comes up with last minute excusus on why he just can't do it. You know what that means.

More lies, dufus. You backed out of the only meeting we ever scheduled. And, it's all right there on freevpfree for anyone to read.

I'd have no problem taking a polygraph. I've always provided nothing but facts.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    More lies, dufus. You backed out of the only meeting we ever scheduled. And, it's all right there on freevpfree for anyone to read.

I'd have no problem taking a polygraph. I've always provided nothing but facts.
    ROTHLMAO!!!! And look where THAT lie got you

Thread Information