Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Like fucking clockwork

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So anyway, just give me the name of one AP that showed tax returns or anything else
    arcimede$...he sent several years of tax returns to the forum's founder, who posted the information on this forum.

arcimede$ sent the tax forms because he knew that would corroborate his claims...it was easy.

Look, jackass, I will ask again: Was Arci a profesional advantage player? I don't beleive he was, but again that was before my time. What I do know is Arci didn't send any tax returns out of the goodness of his heart to satisfy some troll on the internet. There was a wager involved and he got stiffed and that is exactly why no other AP will do such a thing...even on a bet.

All you have done with these challenges that you have demanded for years of various AP's is drive away legitimate AP's from these forums. That is why there are only a handful left that are willing to put up with (some even enjoy) the trolling. Most have disappeared onto private forums, that you trolls than now dominate can't get to.

Try to understand this: No one cares what you believe or think might be. It doesn't effect me, my income or my life one bit, that you think and say "that can't be". All it proves is that you are clueless on the topic, and probably more so, just a troll who knows the truth but argues anyway.

Every time I try to treat you like an adult, all I get is your trolling. I guess that is on me.

Was Arci a profesional advantage player? There was a wager involved and he got stiffed
    He was an Advantage Player, he played +EV VP. There was no wager, he did it to prove his claims.

All you ever do is make claims, you never prove anything...even though it would be easy to do, the only thing you risk is getting exposed as a fraud.

But that's why you won't provide any info, because your records and taxes obviously don't match the story you've been telling.

All you ever do is make claims, you never prove anything...even though it would be easy to do, the only thing you risk is getting exposed as a fraud.

But that's why you won't provide any info, because your records and taxes obviously don't match the story you've been telling.
    You can try your manipulating, bullying and trolling until you are blue in the face. Not a chance I or any other AP is going to show you or any other troll on the internet a damn thing.

What you are entitled to is to believe or not believe and not a damn thing more.

So anyway, just give me the name of one AP that showed tax returns or anything else
    arcimede$...he sent several years of tax returns to the forum's founder, who posted the information on this forum.

arcimede$ sent the tax forms because he knew that would corroborate his claims...it was easy.

Look, jackass, I will ask again: Was Arci a profesional advantage player? I don't beleive he was, but again that was before my time. What I do know is Arci didn't send any tax returns out of the goodness of his heart to satisfy some troll on the internet. There was a wager involved and he got stiffed and that is exactly why no other AP will do such a thing...even on a bet.

All you have done with these challenges that you have demanded for years of various AP's is drive away legitimate AP's from these forums. That is why there are only a handful left that are willing to put up with (some even enjoy) the trolling. Most have disappeared onto private forums, that you trolls than now dominate can't get to.

Try to understand this: No one cares what you believe or think might be. It doesn't effect me, my income or my life one bit, that you think and say "that can't be". All it proves is that you are clueless on the topic, and probably more so, just a troll who knows the truth but argues anyway.

Every time I try to treat you like an adult, all I get is your trolling. I guess that is on me.
    Now you say to coach belly who has been nothing but courteous to you that you are trying hard to treat him like an adult and end it with you stating that he is always trolling you, really! How did you start the quote? By saying look jackass, KJ always blaming someone else.

What are you saying today? In a reply to Moses who has doubts about you ever living in Los Vegas:

KJ reply:

"I think I will address this just for the fun of it. 4 or 5 years ago, I had lunch with 2 members of the Blackjack Hall of Fame at their request. One of those members I have now met with a total of 4 times, once at my home, when he was purchasing a shuffle machine from me, plus 2 other times in a public place. I am not using names, because these players prefer I don't."

You do not even realize just how stupid you are, and that dumb stupid quote above is about keeping something quiet. After the sale of the shuffle machine, you went around posting on multiple forums about how you sold such a machine to "your words" who many consider the greatest table game player today as well as also being a member of the Blackjack Hall Of Fame. Nothing is given away there sure. In your head, it is always about you the Drama man. Fuck anyone that gets in the way.
    Last edited by BoSox; 08-31-2021 at 02:03 AM.

Bosox, when was the last time you made a post that wasn't about me? Seriously, look at you post history. Every single post is an attack or put down of me. That is your sole existance now. You and your little friend on another forum are completely obsessed. I would call it stalking. Something is very, very wrong with you now.

Kew, you just can't help making things up when you get cornered like a little weasel.

Arci had the IRS send his tax return summaries directly to Alan because he, like you, claimed to win a sizeable amount year after year as an AP. Well it ended up backfiring somewhat, as he did show wins for the 3 years he had sent, but for very minimal amounts and not anything near what he had always claimed. Why he did this is a mystery.

Now along comes kew, who from all his blabbing about winning as an AP has led him to the same door as arci. Only you flap at the gills far more than arci ever did, which when logical people do a very simple analysis of all the things you claim in addition to the constant winning, most come to the conclusion that you are completely full of concocted internet forum shit from head to toe. Which of course leads us to witness what a complete coward you are when it comes to proving anything. And it wouldn't be hard--simply have the IRS send your last 3 years' summaries to Dan.

Wouldn't it be worth it to make us all look stupid? Because if you keep making excuses on WHY YOU WONT DO IT, all you're doing is confirming what a total fraud you and your silly "I win $90k every year" claims are and have always been.

By the way, there were no bets with arci by anyone. It's unclear if he would have won or lost any bets anyway, since he did show 3 years of wins but they were far less than he told us they'd be.

Time to man up....or remain a squealy-voiced fairy. Make your generation of overall lazy-assed losers proud!

If you'll notice, "Singer" did not provide direct quotes from arci. And "Singer" purposefully neglected to put a number on what he alleges were arci's claims. Instead, "Singer" substitutes (in lieu of an actual quote or an actual number) a phrase "claimed to win a sizeable amount year after year as an AP."

This is a common "Singer" tactic when he doesn't have numbers or a direct quote that supports him. He goes to some word or phrase with a wide range of interpretations and hopes nobody notices. "Sizeable amount" could be anything, depending on interpretation, from a sawbuck to a million dollars. "Singer" then goes on to say "but for very minimal amounts and not anything near what he had always claimed." That last phrase is an out and out bald faced lie, as arci rarely gave any specific numbers, so he hadn't "claimed" anything. If you go back and read the posts, you'll see this is the case This is why "Singer" hasn't quoted arci or given specific numbers himself.

So it's the usual "Singer" song-and-dance. He paraphrases stuff, gives his own (usually misleading) summary using weasel words open to various interpretations, and hopes that loudly, confidently proclaiming can substitute for actual quotes or actual numbers or actual evidence. Standard "Singer" Procedure.

In addition, because kewlJ has mentioned (many friggin' times) that he makes 90K a year, and everybody reading these posts knows that kewlJ says he's making 90K, "Singer" is implying that arci was making some ballpark similar claim. Arci never said anything about 90K or any number close to that. I was privy to most of the "Singer"/arci exchanges and never interpreted arci's income from video poker as anything but a nice extra income boost on the side. I have no idea what was in those tax forms, but I'd guess arci made between 2K and 10K each year from playing, and that's based on what arci said he was playing stakes-wise and time-wise. I don't see how anyone could have interpreted his likely income from vp beyond that.

Finally, regarding arci, I can tell people why he sent in his tax forms. This is opposed to "Singer's" comment: "Why he did this is a mystery."

Arci agreed to send in his tax forms because "Singer" agreed to send in his tax forms if arci did. Arci knew he had shown a profit, and he figured "Singer's" tax bravado was crap, and "Singer's" taxes would show his systems income was all a lie. Arci was pretty confident "Singer" would never send tax forms because there weren't any profits.

I felt obligated to expose this latest "Singer" bullshit because (1) I was there for all of this, and (2) I do communications analysis all the time, as an old journalism major with a writing degree.

So, Rob, since I really do not want to deal with your nonsense, please stifle yourself. Stick to rants about gays or transsexuals from Transylvania or how great the upper class ambience is in those Branson wests (Reno and Laughlin).

Tater wrote today:

"The list of non believers keeps growing. Bosox, Coach Belly, Singer, Crimm, Monet, ZenKing, Blackhole, Keystone.MDawg. MaxPen"

Which the post was replied to by redietz saying:

"So in the post above, Tater lists people who he says are "non believers." That is simply a lie."

Tater did not lie in what he said redietz. Apparently, you and KJ have plenty in common namely deception.
    The term "non-believers" is rather generalized, and vague, and nonspecific. More importantly, it can mean either covering a very short period of time on only one or more topics or over a much longer period of time possibly decades covering numerous topics which I believe was tater's intent, to begin with. Whether or not people believe someone is telling the truth or not comes down to his or her credibility and consistency in what they are saying over the years. Someone that may have appeared credible at one time or another may ultimately show their true light over the years by their own words. If someone is finding it difficult to believe what a person is saying in multiple aspects of their life, it becomes harder and harder to believe other things that you once thought was true.

redietz, don't try and put this on only one topic, I know Tater did not say it that way and you know it. Yes, redietz, Tater is Moses.
    Last edited by BoSox; 08-31-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Nobody gives a shit what tater salad wrote.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Tater wrote today:

"The list of non believers keeps growing. Bosox, Coach Belly, Singer, Crimm, Monet, ZenKing, Blackhole, Keystone.MDawg. MaxPen"

"So in the post above, Tater lists people who he says are "non believers." That is simply a lie."

Tater did not lie in what he said redietz. Apparently, you and KJ have plenty in common namely deception.
    The term "non-believers" is rather generalized, and vague, and nonspecific. More importantly, it can mean either covering a very short period of time on only one or more topics or over a much longer period of time possibly decades covering numerous topics which I believe was tater's intent, to begin with. Whether or not people believe someone is telling the truth or not comes down to his or her credibility and consistency in what they are saying over the years. Someone that may have appeared credible at one time or another may ultimately show their true light over the years by their own words. If someone is finding it difficult to believe what a person is saying in multiple aspects of their life, it becomes harder and harder to believe other things that you once thought was true.

redietz, don't try and put this on only one topic, I know Tater did not say it that way and you know it. Yes, redietz, Tater is Moses.
    Well, be my guest and post exactly what you do believe and don't believe regarding kewlJ. Or do I sense some reticence based on the kewlJ claim that he has in-person interactions with blackjack HOF folks. I mean, if that claim is true, it does put unbelievers in a tough spot.

And, BoSox, you sweet boy, you do realize how absurd it is to lecture people about deception while staying anonymous, right? Anonymous handles are the soul of deception.

Here's my name and address. Feel free, in the interests of non-deception, to reciprocate. You brave man, you.

Bob Dietz
    1412 Forrest Dale Lane
    Johnson City, TN 37604

P.S. The spelling is indeed Forrest with two R's, as my street is named after a Confederate general known for two things. One is being the first grand dragon of the KKK. And the other is far worse. So look it up.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Tater wrote today:

Well, be my guest and post exactly what you do believe and don't believe regarding kewlJ. Or do I sense some reticence based on the kewlJ claim that he has in-person interactions with blackjack HOF folks. I mean, if that claim is true, it does put unbelievers in a tough spot.

And, BoSox, you sweet boy, you do realize how absurd it is to lecture people about deception while staying anonymous, right? Anonymous handles are the soul of deception.

Here's my name and address. Feel free, in the interests of non-deception, to reciprocate. You brave man, you.

Bob Dietz
    1412 Forrest Dale Lane
    Johnson City, TN 37604

P.S. The spelling is indeed Forrest with two R's, as my street is named after a Confederate general known for two things. One is being the first grand dragon of the KKK. And the other is far worse. So look it up.
    Let's just say that I believe that KJ often stretches the truth to extremes. Just like you are doing by calling your Blog Integrity whatever.

Question for you: Are you trying to imply that you are a true redneck?

Tater wrote today:

Yes, redietz, Tater is Moses.
    Ok, for starters, I thought it was against the rules to post comments on another forum from a banned member?

More importantly let's examine the list Tater tot/Moses posted.

Former member blackhole is an anti-AP troll. He doesn't beleive any AP and tries to discredit all.

Singer & Mdawg: running 1, 2 (not sure of the current the order) as per the biggest phony claims that defy math. I guess I would still put Singer at #1 because he stole a legitimate claim from an article in the news. Anyway, both have had a hardon for me because I was agressive in challenging their phony claims, which I believed were hurting other players. That both have to make up stuff and lie so frequently, tells me that deep down they know the truth.

I don't think mickey crimm is a non-believer in me. He recently said as much during the blackhole thread.

I don't think Moses/Tater tot is speaking for Monet, MaxPen, Keystone either. I have never heard any of these folks voice an opinion as to whether they believe my blackjack experiences or not. Monet doesn't like me because I am gay, but never heard him say a word about my blackjack experiences.

Zenking and BoSox, I think believe my claims. They are too smart not to recognize that I know what I am talking about. Both don't like me so they take their shots and might claim they don't beleive me, but I don't think they are being honest.

Coach Belly: TROLL. Some of these guys the owner of the forum has labled as a troll. What are you going to do.

I don’t think Monet dislikes you because you’re gay, I think it’s because you said Jesus might be. It all intensified and went downhill from there.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I don’t think Monet dislikes you because you’re gay, I think it’s because you said Jesus might be. It all intensified and went downhill from there.
    Did I say Jesus was gay? Probably more like bisexual. He loved everyone.

I am not a religious person like Monet claims to be quoting the bible when it is convenient to do so. But isn't there reference or hint at a relationship bewteen Jesus and one of the apostles?

Anyway, the point was that this Moses/tater Tot person made a list of people that don't like me for any number of reasons and is attempting to speak for them all in that they don't believe my blackjack experiences, when I have never heard most say anything like that.

And Bosox inexplicably and against forum rules, has brought that list here.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew, you just can't help making things up when you get cornered like a little weasel.

Arci had the IRS send his tax return summaries directly to Alan because he, like you, claimed to win a sizeable amount year after year as an AP. Well it ended up backfiring somewhat, as he did show wins for the 3 years he had sent, but for very minimal amounts and not anything near what he had always claimed. Why he did this is a mystery.

Now along comes kew, who from all his blabbing about winning as an AP has led him to the same door as arci. Only you flap at the gills far more than arci ever did, which when logical people do a very simple analysis of all the things you claim in addition to the constant winning, most come to the conclusion that you are completely full of concocted internet forum shit from head to toe. Which of course leads us to witness what a complete coward you are when it comes to proving anything. And it wouldn't be hard--simply have the IRS send your last 3 years' summaries to Dan.

Wouldn't it be worth it to make us all look stupid? Because if you keep making excuses on WHY YOU WONT DO IT, all you're doing is confirming what a total fraud you and your silly "I win $90k every year" claims are and have always been.

By the way, there were no bets with arci by anyone. It's unclear if he would have won or lost any bets anyway, since he did show 3 years of wins but they were far less than he told us they'd be.

Time to man up....or remain a squealy-voiced fairy. Make your generation of overall lazy-assed losers proud!
    Look, Arci was before my time. Nobody cares. If arci was stupid enough to send his tax returns to prove to anonymous forum members that is on him, but that is not what I read, when I went back and read the account. It was a wager and to no surprise, you renegged.

Now let's talk about Rob Singer, the guy that just demanded I release 3 years of tax returns, which simply isn't going to happen unless I am going to win some serious money doing so. Make me an offer, which will include you sending money up front to Dan Druff (because you have proven you can't be trusted) and we can talk.

So this Rob Singer clown who made claims for years that defied math and then eventually stole the double up bug claim from the news.....when did you ever release taxes or any documentation validating your claims? EVER? dispite being requested to do so for years on multiple forums even by forum owners/administrators.

And while you didn't release taxes, when pushed by Shackleford and Dan Druff after the shackleford interview that you blew, you did release a phony handwritten (in your writing) bill of sale for an RV as attempted proof. And when that failed, the ultimate troll move on any forum: You waltzed into a RV dealership pretending to be a perspective buyer and took pictures in a RV, right there on the showroom floor, pretending it was yours! That disqualifies you from anyone ever taking anything you say seriously ever again. That permanently cements you as internet forum, troll and clown and liar. Village Idiot!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-31-2021 at 10:35 AM.

I just heard from the arbitrator of that situation...the guy that actually saw the returns, and he states that Arci only reported his Royal Flush hits on his taxes (I guess handpays), meaning he underreported his total wins (not going to suggest why ). THAT is the reason his amounts on taxes were less than what he claimed.

So as usual, Singer spinning things, thinking no one else knows what he is doing.

Arci only reported his Royal Flush hits on his taxes (I guess handpays), meaning he underreported his total wins
    You're accusing the guy of committing a crime and weaving that into your web of lies?

You've already posted (without compensation) what you claim your yearly earnings have been.

Nobody is going to pay you for information that you've already provided for free, your demand is a smokescreen...you're hiding something.

The only thing you risk by providing the info is to be exposed as a fraud.

And that's exactly why you're unwilling to do so...because your playing records and tax info don't match up with the story that you've been telling.

In other words, you've been lying all along.
    Last edited by coach belly; 08-31-2021 at 02:02 PM.

I just heard from the arbitrator of that situation...the guy that actually saw the returns, and he states that Arci only reported his Royal Flush hits on his taxes (I guess handpays), meaning he underreported his total wins (not going to suggest why ). THAT is the reason his amounts on taxes were less than what he claimed.

So as usual, Singer spinning things, thinking no one else knows what he is doing.
    Now you label what Alan says as gospel? Here's how foolish you are for saying such stupidity.

Arci was always a software engineer as well as an everyday perfectionist. He claimed he always reported his total gambling income, including wins from other than W2G signers, to the IRS. So for you to concoct yet another of your fantasies on yet another subject that makes you again look bad, you're only solidifying your phony forum life as a total concoction.

Try again....and wise up.

Now you label what Alan says as gospel? Here's how foolish you are for saying such stupidity.

Arci was always a software engineer as well as an everyday perfectionist. He claimed he always reported his total gambling income, including wins from other than W2G signers, to the IRS. So for you to concoct yet another of your fantasies on yet another subject that makes you again look bad, you're only solidifying your phony forum life as a total concoction.

Try again....and wise up.
    I don't know anything about Arci, other than what I read a while back. So I am not doing anything. It is just funny that as always happens, whatever RoB says there is someone to say "no, that is not right. He is lying".

And here is a little 'tell' about Rob. When ever he offers the little "wise up", he knows he has been proven wrong and yet again, looks the fool.

Look, Arci was before my time. Nobody cares. If arci was stupid enough to send his tax returns to prove to anonymous forum members that is on him, but that is not what I read, when I went back and read the account. It was a wager and to no surprise, you renegged.

Now let's talk about Rob Singer, the guy that just demanded I release 3 years of tax returns, which simply isn't going to happen unless I am going to win some serious money doing so. Make me an offer, which will include you sending money up front to Dan Druff (because you have proven you can't be trusted) and we can talk.

So this Rob Singer clown who made claims for years that defied math and then eventually stole the double up bug claim from the news.....when did you ever release taxes or any documentation validating your claims? EVER? dispite being requested to do so for years on multiple forums even by forum owners/administrators.

And while you didn't release taxes, when pushed by Shackleford and Dan Druff after the shackleford interview that you blew, you did release a phony handwritten (in your writing) bill of sale for an RV as attempted proof. And when that failed, the ultimate troll move on any forum: You waltzed into a RV dealership pretending to be a perspective buyer and took pictures in a RV, right there on the showroom floor, pretending it was yours! That disqualifies you from anyone ever taking anything you say seriously ever again. That permanently cements you as internet forum, troll and clown and liar. Village Idiot!
    You just can't help yourself making up those same old tired story lines. What that says is you're still trying desperately to talk yourself into believing them.

Here's what you missed: I was unable to send Alan my 3 years tax return summaries because my gambling income was 5-6 times more than I claimed on the forum. And why was that? Because I was methodically doing what you would never bring yourself to comprehend: killing the DU play.

But let's not stop there. How about you provide YOUR 3 most recent IRS summaries to show the world of critics that you are nothing but truthful? Can you do it....or are you still afraid because you know you'll be labeled a big liar afterwards?

Thread Information