Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Trolls

Which posters on gambling boards deserve to be considered "Super Trolls?"

There's a guy a bit before my time, Jerry Logan, whom people once felt may have earned that label.

Currently I'd nominate Tasha aka Nathan, Singer, and give honorable mention to Zenking, Keystone and coachbelly.

I'd nominate EB but his posts are harmless; more of a fart in a windstorm than a destructive tornado.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

There's a guy a bit before my time, Jerry Logan, whom people once felt may have earned that label.

Currently I'd nominate Tasha aka Nathan, Singer, and give honorable mention to Zenking, Keystone and coachbelly.

I'd nominate EB but his posts are harmless; more of a fart in a windstorm than a destructive tornado.
    LMAO you do realize JerryLogan is the one and only Singer don't you ? There are many different types of trolls, some great some trash and others hit/miss. Great Trolls would be Singer/Logan/BanjoJerry/Aceshii non stop LOLS ! Hit and Miss would be Keystone and even Tasha. Trash would be GARNABBY, consolation prize goes to andycap. ZenKing is not a troll he just needs to chill and get some help !

Forgot to add the Anti Ap Trolls who don't believe anything anyone says ever, who only stir the pot Belly, Bhole

Can you please define, "Super Trolls," for the purposes of the OP?

Originally Posted by Ozzy
    LMAO you do realize JerryLogan is the one and only Singer don't you ?
    Really?

Why am I not surprised.

That guy has cut a wide swath over the years, but uneasy rests his crown.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Can you please define, "Super Trolls," for the purposes of the OP?
    Relentless

Cunning

Mean-spirited

likely a pathological liar
    What, Me Worry?

Hmm...I was thinking it had more to do with volume.

1.) Coach Belly can be cunning and relentless, but I don't know that he has ever lied about anything because it seems he very rarely makes an actual claim. I also don't consider Coach Belly to be at all mean-spirited; I think he just has his own way of having fun with posting on the various forums, as many others do.

I'd even be very on the fence when it comes to flatly calling Coach Belly a troll, but that's what makes a super troll. In my view, a super troll is a troll that is great at leaving room for reasonable, or semi-reasonable, doubt. At the very least, they do things in a way such that they are not blatantly trolling 100% of the time.

2.) Singer is one of the best at trolling I have ever seen simply because he gets into people's heads and has caused people to directly engage with him for years upon years. Has he ever proven anything? I'm not sure he has, but next time he makes some far-fetched claim, there will be someone there ready to go back and forth with him on it for a year or more.

Singer is what I would call more of a, "Defensive Troll," though, which is to say that he's good at making some claim and going back and forth with people as they try to disprove it or argue against the claim. I don't think Singer is particularly good at attacking claims, unless you want to include trolling KewlJ, but KewlJ's kind of an easy target to troll because he always takes attacks on his credibility seriously...even if there really isn't much to the attack. (Sorry, KewlJ)

Anyway, I think Singer just plays the game the way he enjoys and, in my opinion only, he has a reasonably good life outside of the forums. He's not one that you see obsessively posting every single day, so this forum stuff is clearly not his only social outlet.

Singer has said some words that could be considered, "Mean-spirited," but I'm not convinced that he's actually a mean-spirited individual. My read could totally be off here, but I think that Singer just doesn't think anyone should take this forum shit particularly seriously, and that being the case, doesn't actually mean the worst of what he sometimes says.

3.) I always thought LarryS was a great troll in roughly the same way as Coach Belly. However, LarryS tended to have more direct lines of attack. Coach Belly's main tactic in an argument is to ask endless series of questions and try to look for contradictions in the answers, or for something that someone answers to contradict something that person previously said. LarryS incorporated some of this, but he also seized more opportunities to directly argue against a person and---even when he could be seen as trolling---often made arguments in a way that was compelling.

LarryS was also one of those that left a lot of room for doubt as to whether or not what he was doing was just flat out trolling. For me, once again, the best trolls are those that leave room for doubt.

4.) Nathan WAS one of the best trolls out there, at least, when Nathan participated at WoV. Most of Nathan's posts would read innocently enough and Nathan definitely got some people pissed off. That said, I don't think Nathan has a mean-spirited bone in her entire body, so Nathan is a super troll who has the opposite of that quality.

If Nathan is a super troll at all, then it is just by way of total relentlessness.

5.) I am sorry that Blackhole is gone, but do not consider Blackhole a, "Super troll," whatsoever. The attacks were relentless, but the quality of the attacks has to remain consistent and some of the attacks were just flat out weakly founded---no actual points had any chance of being scored some of the time.

I'm sorry that Blackhole is gone because the horse racing posts were pretty interesting and it was nice to hear a perspective and experiences coming from Blackhole that weren't just constant attacks on people. Through the relating of those experiences, I think that we might have also gotten some insight into Blackhole's perspective on things as to why he is the way he is when it comes to other posters.

6.) I guess Wellbush has to be mentioned as a, "Super Troll," simply by virtue of the fact that Wellbush is one of the few people who legitimately annoys me. I'm generally pretty unflappable when it comes to this Forum stuff, and if that ever seems not to be the case, it's usually by choice on my part. I'm mostly annoyed by him due to the simple fact that his posts, in my opinion, are blatantly trolling and his only purpose for being on WoV is, pretty clearly, to be a troll. As such, I have no idea why he isn't Nuked.

7.) I don't consider MDawg a troll, but MDawg is top-notch at subtly trolling, when he wants to. Referring to himself in the third-person, for example. Sometimes I am so annoyed that I want to spit and sometimes I just laugh it up. I actually like the guy and he has excellent taste in music.

Is he a super troll? I don't think so. I don't think his primary purpose is trolling at all, but if that ever becomes his primary motivation, Heaven help us, because he'd be good at it.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Hmm...I was thinking it had more to do with volume.

1.) Coach Belly can be cunning and relentless, but I don't know that he has ever lied about anything because it seems he very rarely makes an actual claim. I also don't consider Coach Belly to be at all mean-spirited; I think he just has his own way of having fun with posting on the various forums, as many others do.

I'd even be very on the fence when it comes to flatly calling Coach Belly a troll, but that's what makes a super troll. In my view, a super troll is a troll that is great at leaving room for reasonable, or semi-reasonable, doubt. At the very least, they do things in a way such that they are not blatantly trolling 100% of the time.

2.) Singer is one of the best at trolling I have ever seen simply because he gets into people's heads and has caused people to directly engage with him for years upon years. Has he ever proven anything? I'm not sure he has, but next time he makes some far-fetched claim, there will be someone there ready to go back and forth with him on it for a year or more.

Singer is what I would call more of a, "Defensive Troll," though, which is to say that he's good at making some claim and going back and forth with people as they try to disprove it or argue against the claim. I don't think Singer is particularly good at attacking claims, unless you want to include trolling KewlJ, but KewlJ's kind of an easy target to troll because he always takes attacks on his credibility seriously...even if there really isn't much to the attack. (Sorry, KewlJ)

Anyway, I think Singer just plays the game the way he enjoys and, in my opinion only, he has a reasonably good life outside of the forums. He's not one that you see obsessively posting every single day, so this forum stuff is clearly not his only social outlet.

Singer has said some words that could be considered, "Mean-spirited," but I'm not convinced that he's actually a mean-spirited individual. My read could totally be off here, but I think that Singer just doesn't think anyone should take this forum shit particularly seriously, and that being the case, doesn't actually mean the worst of what he sometimes says.

3.) I always thought LarryS was a great troll in roughly the same way as Coach Belly. However, LarryS tended to have more direct lines of attack. Coach Belly's main tactic in an argument is to ask endless series of questions and try to look for contradictions in the answers, or for something that someone answers to contradict something that person previously said. LarryS incorporated some of this, but he also seized more opportunities to directly argue against a person and---even when he could be seen as trolling---often made arguments in a way that was compelling.

LarryS was also one of those that left a lot of room for doubt as to whether or not what he was doing was just flat out trolling. For me, once again, the best trolls are those that leave room for doubt.

4.) Nathan WAS one of the best trolls out there, at least, when Nathan participated at WoV. Most of Nathan's posts would read innocently enough and Nathan definitely got some people pissed off. That said, I don't think Nathan has a mean-spirited bone in her entire body, so Nathan is a super troll who has the opposite of that quality.

If Nathan is a super troll at all, then it is just by way of total relentlessness.

5.) I am sorry that Blackhole is gone, but do not consider Blackhole a, "Super troll," whatsoever. The attacks were relentless, but the quality of the attacks has to remain consistent and some of the attacks were just flat out weakly founded---no actual points had any chance of being scored some of the time.

I'm sorry that Blackhole is gone because the horse racing posts were pretty interesting and it was nice to hear a perspective and experiences coming from Blackhole that weren't just constant attacks on people. Through the relating of those experiences, I think that we might have also gotten some insight into Blackhole's perspective on things as to why he is the way he is when it comes to other posters.

6.) I guess Wellbush has to be mentioned as a, "Super Troll," simply by virtue of the fact that Wellbush is one of the few people who legitimately annoys me. I'm generally pretty unflappable when it comes to this Forum stuff, and if that ever seems not to be the case, it's usually by choice on my part. I'm mostly annoyed by him due to the simple fact that his posts, in my opinion, are blatantly trolling and his only purpose for being on WoV is, pretty clearly, to be a troll. As such, I have no idea why he isn't Nuked.

7.) I don't consider MDawg a troll, but MDawg is top-notch at subtly trolling, when he wants to. Referring to himself in the third-person, for example. Sometimes I am so annoyed that I want to spit and sometimes I just laugh it up. I actually like the guy and he has excellent taste in music.

Is he a super troll? I don't think so. I don't think his primary purpose is trolling at all, but if that ever becomes his primary motivation, Heaven help us, because he'd be good at it.
    Good marathon post Mission, even though you are WAY off the mark with Belly and Blackhole. Anyone who thinks Belly is not a complete jerkoff online who posts only to instigate ( NEVER FUNNY) is blinder then Stevie Wonder. He was undoubtedly a bully throughout his school years who thrives on constant conflict. Blackhole is an old miserable SOB who probably did okay in life, but was most likely a failed AP who was bitter to that fact along with many mistakes/regrets throughout his life he couldn't come to terms with. LarryS was very entertaining and nothing like Belly at all. Nathan is a very underrated troll overall, who's good at rubbing a lot of people the wrong way, I like her overall. Not one mention of how comical Singer is. I challenge anybody to name someone over the last 10-15 years who's been more hilarious and entertaining with multiple socks/dupes then him, YOU CANT.

I didn't read any of the JerryLogan stuff, but for my money, 2 things about Singer place him in the super troll, maybe trolliest of all time (TOAT).

1.) is the length and volume of his trolls. I mean it is 20+ years and so many different ridiculous claims and sockpuppets. Plus, he sort of invented a new way of deflecting, now being used by many, to just get nasty with personal attacks, to change the subject away from anything he couldn't answer.

2.) But the real kicker, is something I can't mention often enough: The guy strolled into a Rv dealership posing as a customer, to take pictures of himself right there on the showroom floor, pretending to own a RV. This is intant, troll hall of fame stuff!

Mdawg is making a good run though. Anybody who thinks Mdawg isn't trolling is nuts. The sole pupose of this guy (a sockpuppet of a former WoV memebr) is to make a mockery of WoV and Wizard. And at that, I have to say he has succeeded.

What is disturbing is the number of trolls now patrolling the gambling forums. Trolls now dominate the forums. Some I think are just playing, having fun anonymously playing the bad guy, while others are real angry and bitter dudes for different reasons.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Good marathon post Mission, even though you are WAY off the mark with Belly and Blackhole. Anyone who thinks Belly is not a complete jerkoff online who posts only to instigate ( NEVER FUNNY) is blinder then Stevie Wonder. He was undoubtedly a bully throughout his school years who thrives on constant conflict. Blackhole is an old miserable SOB who probably did okay in life, but was most likely a failed AP who was bitter to that fact along with many mistakes/regrets throughout his life he couldn't come to terms with. LarryS was very entertaining and nothing like Belly at all. Nathan is a very underrated troll overall, who's good at rubbing a lot of people the wrong way, I like her overall. Not one mention of how comical Singer is. I challenge anybody to name someone over the last 10-15 years who's been more hilarious and entertaining with multiple socks/dupes then him, YOU CANT.
    Quick takes:

Maybe to instigate, but I like Belly's attempts to set traps. The somewhat fun thing about Belly is trying to phrase things in a way that even he can't poke any holes.

I don't know. I think the one thing we learned about Blackhole in his final days, at least I learned, is that I never really knew anything about him.

LarryS was entertaining.

We agree on Nathan.

Singer has a funny one-liner from time to time, but he won't be doing Bill Burr's job anytime soon.

tableplay... Super Duper Troll!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    tableplay... Super Duper Troll!
    Actually (apologies for the non-sequitur) I thought Blackhole's horse racing insights were terrific and I figured he was heading on the right track (pun intended), only to read a few minutes ago that he was banned.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    2.) But the real kicker, is something I can't mention often enough: The guy strolled into a Rv dealership posing as a customer, to take pictures of himself right there on the showroom floor, pretending to own a RV. This is intant, troll hall of fame stuff!
    It was absolutely brilliant. The best I've ever seen of Singer. He intentionally took the pictures in a way that would give you clowns enough evidence that you would waste months of your time debunking the pics.

OH, God! Sorry. I just had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard at KJocchio and his crew. They spent their everyfuckingwakingday Inspector Clouseau asses on the trail of Rob and the Newell. And posting up what they found here. FOR FUCKING MONTHS!!

It was the funniest shit I've ever seen in the forums. Rob is certainly HOF.

Rob, could you do us all a favor. Visit the Taj Mahal. Take some pics. Then post them up here claiming it's your new home. Those Inspector Clouseau idiots will waste months of their time debunking it. LOLOLOLOL!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Except I no longer Troll. I haven't Trolled in at least a year.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Once a troll always a troll. Plus you have alias trolls.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Except my Troll Accounts are banned and my IP Address is banned from making new Emails...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It was absolutely brilliant. The best I've ever seen of Singer. He intentionally took the pictures in a way that would give you clowns enough evidence that you would waste months of your time debunking the pics.
    Newell, or no Newell, double up bug, or no double up bug... I'm not buying the fact he is doing it for the soul purpose of trolling, he absolutely wants us to accept these thing as being true, and that's very apartment.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Except my Troll Accounts are banned and my IP Address is banned from making new Emails...
    There's a zero chance you don't still post on WOV with an alias.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Newell, or no Newell, double up bug, or no double up bug... I'm not buying the fact he is doing it for the soul purpose of trolling, he absolutely wants us to accept these thing as being true, and that's very apartment.
    The guy is a piece of work. He has claimed to;

1. beat VP with a progressive wagering scheme over the course of years.

2. lived in apartments and campers his adult life while paying cash for multiple kid's homes. (Meanwhile the kids have second mortgages on their property.)

3. played the most valuable known play in VP history. Only making $3 million over multiple years.

4. being a secret agent government spy travelling the globe.

5. best of all is the Newell. As if someone with even the exaggerated resources above is going to buy something that depreciates 6 figures a year to spend
    some time on the road away from the comfort of his daughter's guest bedroom.

He is highly entertaining though.....lol

Thread Information