Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Trolls

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Once a troll always a troll. Plus you have alias trolls.
    Except my Troll Accounts are banned and my IP Address is banned from making new Emails...
    There's a zero chance you don't still post on WOV with an alias.
    ALL of my Accounts at WOV are BANNED. BANNED. And my IP Address is also BANNED from making new Emails after I made an alarming amount of New Emails in order to make WOV Accounts...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Except my Troll Accounts are banned and my IP Address is banned from making new Emails...
    There's a zero chance you don't still post on WOV with an alias.
    ALL of my Accounts at WOV are BANNED. BANNED. And my IP Address is also BANNED from making new Emails after I made an alarming amount of New Emails in order to make WOV Accounts...
    Get a new IP address.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    2.) But the real kicker, is something I can't mention often enough: The guy strolled into a Rv dealership posing as a customer, to take pictures of himself right there on the showroom floor, pretending to own a RV. This is intant, troll hall of fame stuff!
    It was absolutely brilliant. The best I've ever seen of Singer. He intentionally took the pictures in a way that would give you clowns enough evidence that you would waste months of your time debunking the pics.
    Newell, or no Newell, double up bug, or no double up bug... I'm not buying the fact he is doing it for the soul purpose of trolling, he absolutely wants us to accept these thing as being true, and that's very apartment.
    Yea, it is a bit of a puzzle to me. Micky still wants to be on Team Singer for whatever reason. I can't believe Singer could be so stupid to think he'd convince anyone. That thread was funny, for all sorts of reasons. Even if Rob was not sincerely trying to get people to believe him, it was still great stuff. Micky acts like everyone spent minimum 10 hours on that thread and netted $2.50. In the end it doesn't matter, either Rob is pathetic or he was unintentionally incredibly amusing.

TV and fiction doesn't do it for me when you have a Rob Singer waiting.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It was absolutely brilliant. The best I've ever seen of Singer. He intentionally took the pictures in a way that would give you clowns enough evidence that you would waste months of your time debunking the pics.
    Newell, or no Newell, double up bug, or no double up bug... I'm not buying the fact he is doing it for the soul purpose of trolling, he absolutely wants us to accept these thing as being true, and that's very apartment.
    Yea, it is a bit of a puzzle to me. Micky still wants to be on Team Singer for whatever reason. I can't believe Singer could be so stupid to think he'd convince anyone. That thread was funny, for all sorts of reasons. Even if Rob was not sincerely trying to get people to believe him, it was still great stuff. Micky acts like everyone spent minimum 10 hours on that thread and netted $2.50. In the end it doesn't matter, either Rob is pathetic or he was unintentionally incredibly amusing.

TV and fiction doesn't do it for me when you have a Rob Singer waiting.
    You make the same mistake as the others. I'm not on Team Singer. I'm a neutral observer. My observances and opinions are not based on being in a click/faction. Singer and I had been feuding for years yet I made an unbiased opinion that he probably worked the double up bug. All hell broke loose by KJ and maxpigpen because of my opinion. That's because they are in a click/faction that says you cannot say anything favorable about Singer. Both of them trolled the shit out of me for it. But I don't answer to those assfucks. The shame of it is I had gotten along fine with them until that point. I don't back down from trolls. Never have, never will. They chose the war, not me.

I recently gave the unbiased opinion that KJ was probably the best counter in vegas. This after feuding with him for a couple of years over the double up bug. Cunt, do you now say that I'm on Team KJ?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information