Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want my damn posting rights back!

WHY do I STILL have a posting limit that was put on me from 2019 when I was still a Major Troll? I haven't Trolled in at least a year. I have asked Dan Multiple times to abolish my Posting Limit. But he has ignored my requests all the time.

But he was fine allowing Wynnpleasure to make disgusting lies about me and my Family, lies that could have gotten me fired had I been say a Teacher for little kids. He even made a Gay Threesome lie about him and two Straight and Married Men and named them. Had their Wives ACTUALLY believed the Gay Threesome lie, Wynnpleasure could have caused Double Divorces and Child Custody Battles as one of these Men has Multiple Children with Wife. Wynnpleasure should have been BANNED based on those lies he told about me and the Gay Threesome lie he told.

I reported him to Dan Multiple times, I even sent him links of the disgusting lies he told, to no avail trying to get Dan to ban him off this Website and even other Posters also demanded to Dan to ban Wynnpleasure. Not only was Wynnpleasure not BANNED, despite Multiple Posters asking for his Permenant Nuke, he didn't even get a Posting Limit even with his potentially dangerous in the real world lies but I got a Posting Limit when I never said anything near as awful as Wynnpleasure did. Wynnpleasure was only BANNED when he made unfunny Anti Semite jokes not knowing that Dan is Jewish himself.

He only apologized for the unfunny Anti Semite jokes when he was told Dan is Jewish. Too late. Dan FINALLY banned him when he logged on again. I don't get why I have a posting limit that is a holdover from fucking 2019 when Wynnpleasure didn't and was 100 times worse than I ever was. I want my posting limit abolished.

The LEAST Dan could do is answer exactly WHY I still have a Posting Limit that was a holdover from my Trollish behavior Fromm fucking 2019. When I first got the posting ban in 2019, I didn't even KNOW I was in danger of having a Posting Limit until I tried to post and got a "You have reached your Posting Limit for the day." I was like,"WTF?" I then soon after saw Dan's warning that I was in danger of having a Posting Limit.

I didn't know I was in danger of having a Posting Limit until I tried to post and got that blocked. I thought,"Okay, this is most likely a "Posting Limit is in effect, until you stop Trolling," thing, but it's STILL in effect from 2019 despite me not Trolling anymore. At LEAST Dan could outright say,"When I put a Posting Limit on a Poster, it is a Permanent thing, not a "Until you stop Trolling," thing, and then I could let the matter drop forever.

Dan could at least give me a straight answer like that instead of ignoring my Multiple inquiries about lifting my Posting Limit. I'm not even all that interested in starting New Threads all willy nilly. I'm just really concerned about getting my ACTUAL full posting rights back.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-05-2021 at 11:42 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Shut the fuck up. You deserve less posting rights.. RIP

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    WHY do I STILL have a posting limit that was put on me from 2019 when I was still a Major Troll? I haven't Trolled in at least a year. I have asked Dan Multiple times to abolish my Posting Limit. But he has ignored my requests all the time.

But he was fine allowing Wynnpleasure to make disgusting lies about me and my Family, lies that could have gotten me fired had I been say a Teacher for little kids. He even made a Gay Threesome lie about him and two Straight and Married Men and named them. Had their Wives ACTUALLY believed the Gay Threesome lie, Wynnpleasure could have caused Double Divorces and Child Custody Battles as one of these Men has Multiple Children with Wife. Wynnpleasure should have been BANNED based on those lies he told about me and the Gay Threesome lie he told.

I reported him to Dan Multiple times, I even sent him links of the disgusting lies he told, to no avail trying to get Dan to ban him off this Website and even other Posters also demanded to Dan to ban Wynnpleasure. Not only was Wynnpleasure not BANNED, despite Multiple Posters asking for his Permenant Nuke, he didn't even get a Posting Limit even with his potentially dangerous in the real world lies but I got a Posting Limit when I never said anything near as awful as Wynnpleasure did. Wynnpleasure was only BANNED when he made unfunny Anti Semite jokes not knowing that Dan is Jewish himself.

He only apologized for the unfunny Anti Semite jokes when he was told Dan is Jewish. Too late. Dan FINALLY banned him when he logged on again. I don't get why I have a posting limit that is a holdover from fucking 2019 when Wynnpleasure didn't and was 100 times worse than I ever was. I want my posting limit abolished.

The LEAST Dan could do is answer exactly WHY I still have a Posting Limit that was a holdover from my Trollish behavior Fromm fucking 2019. When I first got the posting ban in 2019, I didn't even KNOW I was in danger of having a Posting Limit until I tried to post and got a "You have reached your Posting Limit for the day." I was like,"WTF?" I then soon after saw Dan's warning that I was in danger of having a Posting Limit. I didn't know I was in danger of having a Posting Limit until I tried to post and got that blocked. I thought,"Okay, this is most likely a "Posting Limit is in effect, until you stop Trolling," thing, but it's STILL in effect from 2019 despite me not Trolling anymore. At LEAST Dan could outright say,"When I put a Posting Limit on a Poster, it is a Permanent thing, not a "Until you stop Trolling," thing, and then I could let the matter drop forever. Dan could at least give .e a straight answer like that instead of ignoring my inquiries about lifting my Posting Limit. I'm not even all that interested in starting New Threads all willy nilly. I'm just really concerned about getting my ACTUAL full posting rights back.
    You might have better luck asking him over at PFA. He only posts 9 times more over there As much carnage as Wynnpleasure( most likely JWT) unleashed towards you, due to his short lived tenure here, he is still runner up on the list. Had he not gotten banned so quickly, he would certainly have been the leader of the pack.

Why do I hear Aunt Esther from Sanford & Son when she goes off on these rants?

Name:  35537FEA-B707-429A-BD54-6A1502A8DE93.jpeg
Views: 227
Size:  36.6 KB

Just curious, what are you restricted to? How many times a day are you allowed to post and how many threads can you start?

You will say I am being mean and picking on you, when I owe you because you have at times defended me, when I never asked , but it seems to me you have adequate ability to post and start threads. I know I wouldn't want to see any more from you that I already read or see.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Just curious, what are you restricted to? How many times a day are you allowed to post and how many threads can you start?

You will say I am being mean and picking on you, when I owe you because you have at times defended me, when I never asked , but it seems to me you have adequate ability to post and start threads. I know I wouldn't want to see any more from you that I already read or see.
    Kew your an amateur, your hanging by a thread in the Top 10. You had the awol Gwae as a buffer, prior to Boz reign of terror. Now you are at the verge of slipping out of the famous fan club, shape up !

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Kew your an amateur, your hanging by a thread in the Top 10. You had the awol Gwae as a buffer, prior to Boz reign of terror. Now you are at the verge of slipping out of the famous fan club, shape up !
    Well I don't hate this Tasha person like others seem to. I don't have anything against him or her, except that most of what he/she posts is not on topic of gambling and there is a lot of rehashing about events with people like wynnpleasure that I am not familiar with, nor care about. I guess that is why there is a nathan corner or tasha corner on some forums, so he/she don't pollute the rest of the forum.

Is there a tasha corner here? Because maybe that is the solution. Allow Tasha unlimited posting "rights" in a Tasha corner only. And if he/she is going to post anywhere else, it had better be on topic.

Of course even if such an arrangement occured, Druff wouldn't enfore it. Remember when Singer begged to come back? The arrangement was he was limited to one thread.

Well I don't hate this Tasha person like others seem to. I don't have anything against him or her, except that most of what he/she posts is not on topic of gambling and there is a lot of rehashing about events with people like wynnpleasure that I am not familiar with, nor care about. I guess that is why there is a nathan corner or tasha corner on some forums, so he/she don't pollute the rest of the forum.

Is there a tasha corner here? Because maybe that is the solution. Allow Tasha unlimited posting "rights" in a Tasha corner only. And if he/she is going to post anywhere else, it had better be on topic.

Of course even if such an arrangement occured, Druff wouldn't enfore it. Remember when Singer begged to come back? The arrangement was he was limited to one thread.
    There's only 3 out of the fan club that don't despise her. Yourself, OnceDear and Rusty. The other 7 loathe her with a passion !

There's only 3 out of the fan club that don't despise her. Yourself, OnceDear and Rusty. The other 7 loathe her with a passion !
    I just don't see a reason to hate, as far as tasha. An annoyance...absolutely!

I don't even really see her (? ) as a troll. To me the trolls are the people that are angry and bitter and lying about people trying to discredit them because....well God knows why. That is not this tasha person, as far as I can tell. She/he isn't out to hurt anybody. They just seem to need a lot of attention.

OMG, Tasha, you know this belongs in the whatever’s on your mind subforum..

I don't even really see her (? ) as a troll. To me the trolls are the people that are angry and bitter and lying about people trying to discredit them because....well God knows why. That is not this tasha person, as far as I can tell. She/he isn't out to hurt anybody. They just seem to need a lot of attention.
    If there's someone that can understand and sympathize with her about needing attention it's you

Anyone who thinks that you are a no-good piece of shit briefly cringes when you make posts like the above quote and then quickly laughs like hell when they read it. You the supposed innocent sun of a bitch who never lies or attempts to discredit people are a fucking laughing stock insecure little gay man of the gaming forums. You are very far from being innocent yourself, but you think that you are, is the real joke that everyone sees, exception Tasha. KJ, most of the time people let you have the last word only because it is always more fun reading how you always bury yourself, and never know it, you never disappoint.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-05-2021 at 03:03 PM.

If there's someone that can understand and sympathize with her about needing attention it's you
    Best accurate post that I have seen since joining the site.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Anyone who thinks that you are a no-good piece of shit cringes when you make posts like the above quote and laughs like hell when they read it. You the supposed innocent sun of a bitch who never lies or attempts to discredit people are a fucking laughing stock insecure little gay man of the gaming forums. You are very far from being innocent yourself, but you think that you are, is the real joke that everyone sees, exception Tasha. KJ, most of the time people let you have the last word only because it is always more fun reading how you always bury yourself, and never know it, you never disappoint.
    It's a 3 way battle royale between you, Robbie and Moses/Tater for the Top 3 Kew Fan Club. Rob and Moses are neck and neck( Robs history with Kew is a lot lengthier) I'm not counting you out completely Bo, you have a lot of ground to make up, against 2 super relentless heavyweights !

It's a 3 way battle royale between you, Robbie and Moses/Tater for the Top 3 Kew Fan Club. Rob and Moses are neck and neck( Robs history with Kew is a lot lengthier) I'm not counting you out completely Bo, you have a lot of ground to make up, against 2 super relentless heavyweights !
    Isn't it both incredible and sad, maybe incredibly sad, that BoSox has thrown in with the likes of Moses, Singer and let's not forget blackhole, 3 of the biggest trolls and aparently all bitter and angry. Two of those three such trolls that they are banned from this forum, where it is nearly impossible to be banned from and the third, Singer was banned from this forum until he begged to come back promising to behave and only post in one thread (he didn't keep his word on either).

So that is who BoSox has thrown in with. And when he says "everyone see" this or that, that little troll club is who he is speaking of. Maybe add coach belly. It is so obvious that even the owner of this forum has labled these people as trolls. That is who BoSox now proudly has joined in with.

Isn't it both incredible and sad, maybe incredibly sad, that BoSox has thrown in with the likes of Moses, Singer and let's not forget blackhole, 3 of the biggest trolls and aparently all bitter and angry. Two of those three such trolls that they are banned from this forum, where it is nearly impossible to be banned from and the third, Singer was banned from this forum until he begged to come back promising to behave and only post in one thread (he didn't keep his word on either).

So that is who BoSox has thrown in with. And when he says "everyone see" this or that, that little troll club is who he is speaking of. Maybe add coach belly. It is so obvious that even the owner of this forum has labled these people as trolls. That is who BoSox now proudly has joined in with.
    The 3 mentioned are by far your biggest fans. Tasha has 11 obvious hard-core fans you have 3, four if you include Mickey( on the fence, He's toned it down a lot since leaving PFA). Ironically none of your three fans (4 with Mickey) are anywhere near the Tasha fan club, strange but true.

The 3 mentioned are by far your biggest fans. Tasha has 11 obvious hard-core fans you have 3, four if you include Mickey( on the fence, He's toned it down a lot since leaving PFA). Ironically none of your three fans (4 with Mickey) are anywhere near the Tasha fan club, strange but true.
    Ok, so you are using the word "fans" I guess sarcasticly, where a better word is 'detractors'. I don't want to speak for mickey, but I don't think you are correct in lumping him in with detractors.

And the thing about Bosox and even this moses/potato tot person is that they are both fairly knowledgeable blackjack players. I don't believe that either don't believe me and my experiences. They have a bug up their ass (some powerful kind of hate) about something else, and as such have set out to discredit me, even if it means lying about things.

Now Singer is different. This is a failed AP, who clearly is bitter that he failed where others succeeded. He appears to have zero knowledge and understanding of advantage play in general, and I know he has no knowledge and understanding of what I do, blackjack card counting. So he just looks stupid in his attempts to discredit me. And the recently departed blackhole was more along the lines of Singer. When he started a recent thread trying to discredit my blackjack claims, if quickly became very obvious, he didn't have a clue about blackjack, much less card counting. So these two, their issue is something else. It appears just bitterness and regret with some homophobic hate added in.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-05-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

The LEAST Dan could do is answer exactly WHY I still have a Posting Limit that was a holdover from my Trollish behavior Fromm fucking 2019. When I first got the posting ban in 2019, I didn't even KNOW I was in danger of having a Posting Limit until I tried to post and got a "You have reached your Posting Limit for the day." I was like,"WTF?" I then soon after saw Dan's warning that I was in danger of having a Posting Limit. I didn't know I was in danger of having a Posting Limit until I tried to post and got that blocked. I thought,"Okay, this is most likely a "Posting Limit is in effect, until you stop Trolling," thing, but it's STILL in effect from 2019 despite me not Trolling anymore. At LEAST Dan could outright say,"When I put a Posting Limit on a Poster, it is a Permanent thing, not a "Until you stop Trolling," thing, and then I could let the matter drop forever. Dan could at least give .e a straight answer like that instead of ignoring my inquiries about lifting my Posting Limit. I'm not even all that interested in starting New Threads all willy nilly. I'm just really concerned about getting my ACTUAL full posting rights back.
    You might have better luck asking him over at PFA. He only posts 9 times more over there As much carnage as Wynnpleasure( most likely JWT) unleashed towards you, due to his short lived tenure here, he is still runner up on the list. Had he not gotten banned so quickly, he would certainly have been the leader of the pack.
    Hmm. Other People also thought that Wynnpleasure was JWT), but JWT decided to lay off of me when he realized I was actually a Woman and not a man who was Catfishing as a Man. JWT was harassing me when he thought I was a Catfisher , stopped harassing me after seeing me in real life. It would be REALLY weird if he was Wynnpleasure. Extremely weird.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Ok, so you are using the word "fans" I guess sarcasticly, where a better word is 'detractors'. I don't want to speak for mickey, but I don't think you are correct in lumping him in with detractors.

And the thing about Bosox and even this moses/potato tot person is that they are both fairly knowledgeable blackjack players. I don't believe that either don't believe me and my experiences. They have a bug up their ass (some powerful kind of hate) about something else, and as such have set out to discredit me, even if it means lying about things.

Now Singer is different. This is a failed AP, who clearly is bitter that he failed where others succeeded. He appears to have zero knowledge and understanding of advantage play in general, and I know he has no knowledge and understanding of what I do, blackjack card counting. So he just looks stupid in his attempts to discredit me. And the recently departed blackhole was more along the lines of Singer. When he started a recent thread trying to discredit my blackjack claims, if quickly became very obvious, he didn't have a clue about blackjack, much less card counting. So these two, their issue is something else. It appears just bitterness and regret with some homophobic hate added in.
    I already forgot about old miserable Blackhole ! He's definitely #4, Mickey #5. One thing is certain, nobody has duked it out with more people over the years on these forums then Mickey. Between here and PFA his total number of challengers/adversaries has got to be between 20-30 ! The most recognized battles are here with Singer and with fucknut Walter Sobchak.

I am allowed 6 post a day and 1 Thread per day. 6 posts a day is REALLY not much. Especially when a double post happens. Often, I have something I REALLY want to say, try to post post 7, and get the dreaded, "You have reached your Post Limit for the day," then I have to wait for the NEXT day to say it, and there is a VERY strong possibility the issue I REALLY wanted to talk about was already said by someone else. If anything, a 10 post a day Limit would have been better.

Thread Information