Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want my damn posting rights back!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Just curious, what are you restricted to? How many times a day are you allowed to post and how many threads can you start?

You will say I am being mean and picking on you, when I owe you because you have at times defended me, when I never asked , but it seems to me you have adequate ability to post and start threads. I know I wouldn't want to see any more from you that I already read or see.
    I am allowed 6 post a day and 1 Thread per day. 6 posts a day is REALLY not much. Especially when a double post happens. Often, I have something I REALLY want to say, try to post post 7, and get the dreaded, "You have reached your Post Limit for the day," then I have to wait for the NEXT day to say it, and there is a VERY strong possibility the issue I REALLY wanted to talk about was already said by someone else. If anything, a 10 post a day Limit would have been better.
    You already have 2,364 too many.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The 3 mentioned are by far your biggest fans. Tasha has 11 obvious hard-core fans you have 3, four if you include Mickey( on the fence, He's toned it down a lot since leaving PFA). Ironically none of your three fans (4 with Mickey) are anywhere near the Tasha fan club, strange but true.
    Ok, so you are using the word "fans" I guess sarcasticly, where a better word is 'detractors'. I don't want to speak for mickey, but I don't think you are correct in lumping him in with detractors.

And the thing about Bosox and even this moses/potato tot person is that they are both fairly knowledgeable blackjack players. I don't believe that either don't believe me and my experiences.

Of course, I will not discuss what Moses' opinions are pertaining to believing or not of you and your experiences. You often say in numerous posts that BoSox as well as few others know that you are not bullshitting anyone. Please in the future do not include my name when you say this as it is no longer my opinion as I now think otherwise. Yes, I did believe you the first five or six years that you lived in Las Vegas but as every succeeding year passed my belief in you has lessened and lessened more and more and still continues to this day. Of course, you will want to know why? Well it is none of your fucken business why I think that. Anything you can think of that may be the reason is only speculation and more than likely wrong anyway.

They have a bug up their ass (some powerful kind of hate) about something else, and as such have set out to discredit me, even if it means lying about things.
    Again I can't speak for Moses. Accusations of lying about you, discrediting you, and having some kind of powerful hate towards you by me are nothing but paranoia on your part. Sorry KJ, but not everyone is out to get you. Sometimes you say that people are jealous of you, or they hate gays. Now I cannot speak for other board members, but your insecurities, and repeating posts almost word for word year after year has gone sour a long time ago. You just love to hear yourself speak and always be the center of attention, that is your problem, not the members. Nearly forgot to mention that you lie like a mother fucker.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-05-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Yes, I did believe you the first five or six years that you lived in Las Vegas but as every succeeding year passed my belief in you lessened and lessened more and more and still continues to this day. Do you want to know why? It is none of your fucken business why I think that. Anything you can think of that may be the reason is only speculation and more than likely wrong anyway.
    Do you even read what you write before you hit 'post'?

Let's just forget that you can't even come up with a reason why and just got all defensive about it. Let's just focus on the numbers you just posted.

I moved to Las vegas in 2009. You say you believed me for the first 5 to 6 years. That would be 2015. So you haven't believed me since 2015? That was before I even joined this forum and a full 4 years before YOU joined this forum.

You joined this forum in 2019, only 2 years ago and I or anyone else can go back and read what you posted just 2 years ago or even last year, so what you just posted is complete bullshit, with the evidence right there in your own post history.

I don't care if you don't like me. I don't care if you sincerely don't believe me. But you are lying to yourself and you just proved it.

THIS is how you do a hijack the right way, have about 4 posts be serious replies to the Thread Topic and then hijack it! Not hijack it from the VERY FIRST reply, you know who I am talking about!

By the way, Dan, I STILL want my Posting Limit abolished or at LEAST an explanation like,"Posting Limits are Permenant, no matter if you stop Trolling."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Yes, I did believe you the first five or six years that you lived in Las Vegas but as every succeeding year passed my belief in you lessened and lessened more and more and still continues to this day. Do you want to know why? It is none of your fucken business why I think that. Anything you can think of that may be the reason is only speculation and more than likely wrong anyway.
    Do you even read what you write before you hit 'post'?

Let's just forget that you can't even come up with a reason why and just got all defensive about it. Let's just focus on the numbers you just posted.

I moved to Las vegas in 2009. You say you believed me for the first 5 to 6 years. That would be 2015. So you haven't believed me since 2015? That was before I even joined this forum and a full 4 years before YOU joined this forum.

You joined this forum in 2019, only 2 years ago and I or anyone else can go back and read what you posted just 2 years ago or even last year, so what you just posted is complete bullshit, with the evidence right there in your own post history.

I don't care if you don't like me. I don't care if you sincerely don't believe me. But you are lying to yourself and you just proved it.
    Yes, I got the years crossed up but I rarely think about your gaming life. And I am disappointed in myself that I did not pick up on it sooner. And I do in fact have my reasons and will never tell you.

THIS is how you do a hijack the right way, have about 4 posts be serious replies to the Thread Topic and then hijack it! Not hijack it from the VERY FIRST reply, you know who I am talking about!

By the way, Dan, I STILL want my Posting Limit abolished or at LEAST an explanation like,"Posting Limits are Permenant, no matter if you stop Trolling."
    Tasha, I am sorry that Bosox hijacked your thread with his continuing agenda to discredit me. But in reality, your thread had already run it's course. There is not a single person on this forum that is going to back you up saying that they think you should be able to post more. had no one hijacked the thread, there would have just been more people giving you a hard time and stuff. If Dan is interested in reading, he will see this thread and read it. Maybe he will agree with you, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. So your thread served it's purpose.

. And I do in fact have my reasons and will never tell you.
    Must be a damn good reason if you can't even state what it is.

But that is absolutely fine. I don't care what your reason is. I really don't.

And I do in fact have my reasons and will never tell you.
    I am sorry to come back to this but did a grown man just basically say:

I don't like you. I have my reasons but am not going to say why. And you will never guess.

A reminder of just what we deal with on this forum. A 5 year old's mentality.

I don't like you. I have my reasons but am not going to say why. And you will never guess.

Old people often revert back to being children. BoSox is obviously slipping into the pits of hell......RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Old people often revert back to being children. BoSox is obviously slipping into the pits of hell......RIP
    The only mistake I made with him MaxPen is believing that idiot for far too long of a time. Of course, I do not like KJ what is there to like? The man has a terrible disposition and loves to brag and lie all the time, but, that has nothing to do with why I do not believe his bullshit story and do not want to debate it with anyone because I do not care what other members think of that idiot and whether they believe him or not. And why would I want to debate with the idiot himself a chronic liar? Besides, I believe ZenKing and Moses both blackjack players has that guys tales all figured out perfectly and neither gives a shit about KJ's story either. Are you taking time away from your bathroom remodeling job?
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-06-2021 at 04:19 AM.

Tosh, the fact you used your one thread of the day to regurgitate this plea is proof you don’t need “full posting rights.”

Don't worry KJ I think Mister V believes you, but, it is easy for him to think that as he possibly has ten times or more, money in the bank than you. Speaking of which I believe most members including myself are better off financially than you are, who cares? No one and it does not matter that they made their money in other fields outside of gaming you stupid insecure idiot.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-06-2021 at 04:48 AM.

Don't worry KJ I think Mister V believes you, but, it is easy for him to think that as he possibly has ten times or more, money in the bank than you. Speaking of which I believe most members including myself are better off financially than you are, who cares? No one and it does not matter that they made their money in other fields outside of gaming you stupid insecure idiot.
    Sorry Mr.V I should have included that you are not a seasoned blackjack player in the above quote.

And why would I want to debate with the idiot himself a chronic liar? Besides, I believe ZenKing and Moses both blackjack players has that guys tales all figured out perfectly and neither gives a shit about KJ's story either.
    Just home from a long night playing on a holiday weekend no less and I have a headache, but I am going to address this before I head to bed.

This always comes down to Moses, a guy who has been on a quest for 8 years to discredit me. Since BoSox has conveniently forgot (dementia?) I want to remind him of a few facts about Moses.

Moses burst on the scene 8 years ago, at a blackjack forum, claiming to be a 30 year professional sportsbettor / professional blackjack player, living and residing in Reno. Multiple times he stated that he hadn't worked for anyone for more than 30 years. I don't have much knowledge of how a proffesional sportsbettor works, I will leave that to others, but I immediately suspected the blackjack part of his claim was nonsense, just because I know Reno. It is a low limit type place and not a place that a card counter can play for 30 years, making a living.

Now in recent years, Moses claim has changed, much the way Singer's claims constantly changed (that is how you know these guys are full of crap). More recently he claims that he went through a nasty divorce 10 years ago that left him broke and that is when he started playing blackjack for a living and for the last 10 years he has played professionally and made a lot of money.

Just last week, Moses claims changed yet again, to that he turned 62 last year and filed for social security after working and earning a good living.

And just yesterday on another forum, when asked for advice for a card counter starting out today, Moses responded: "Stay in school. Get a real job... ...Blackjack takes time and work and money. Compete when you retire".

Now I ask you, does this sound like a professional player of 30 years or 10 years? Or does this sound like a guy worked whatever job most of his life, while playing low limit blackjack recreationally? (which is what you can do in Reno)

I don't really care what Moses lifetime story is, although I now know more than I would like to, when he took this agenda off the forums and into real life. My purpose isn't to trash Moses further, but Moses story has now changed multiple times, from a 30 year professional player, to a 10 year professional player, to a guy who worked all his life at something else, who just last year filed for social security. Just like Singer, these guy's story and claims are constantly changing.

Meanwhile my story and my experiences that I have shared, are the same since day 1, dating back from my early years of low limit play in Atlantic City, to my move to Las vegas in 2009, sharing some very negative years along the way, sharing some negative swings and variance along the way. Not a single thing has changed. I have just shared my experiences. (and that seems to piss people off)

So when Bosox jumps on the Moses train with comments like "Moses a blackjack player, has KJ all figured out", he needs to be reminded of the truth and reality. And that reality is Moses is a guy that worked most of his life, has been on different programs of late, and now is collecting social security who at best is a low limit red chip player, who for some reason is on a 8 year quest to discredit me. BoSox now seems to have fully embraced that agenda and yet can't even explain his reasoning. Weird, just weird.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-06-2021 at 06:38 AM.

KJ, all this talk by you concerning Moses on this board of all places just shows the chicken shit that you are.
    Meanwhile, Moses, is constantly kicking your ass all over the floor on the gaming forum where you are a member and you rather respond here, with your crocodile tears. You are a gutless prick without any character.

Meanwhile my story and my experiences that I have shared, are the same since day 1, dating back from my early years of low limit play in Atlantic City, to my move to Las vegas in 2009, sharing some very negative years along the way, sharing some negative swings and variance along the way. Not a single thing has changed. I have just shared my experiences. (and that seems to piss people off)

That is a flat-out lie! Plenty has changed over the years that is very important in determining the validity of the truth in the matter. Only people who have been through playing blackjack in the trenches for years may recognize what I am talking about. You think that you always cover your ass in case heaven forbid anyone disagrees or doubts your story. The problem KJ is that you are not smart enough to cover your ass period. And as far as I am concerned is that I could care less about what you have to say about yourself.

KJ, all this talk by you concerning Moses on this board of all places just shows the chicken shit that you are.
    Meanwhile, Moses, is constantly kicking your ass all over the floor on the gaming forum where you are a member and you rather respond here, with your crocodile tears. You are a gutless prick without any character.

That is a flat-out lie! Plenty has changed over the years that is very important in determining the validity of the truth in the matter. Only people who have been through playing blackjack in the trenches for years may recognize what I am talking about. You think that you always cover your ass in case heaven forbid anyone disagrees or doubts your story. The problem KJ is that you are not smart enough to cover your ass period. And as far as I am concerned is that I could care less about what you have to say about yourself.
    Quit being Tater Salads mouthpiece. Nobody here gives a shit about him. Now go back to dumping tea off of a boat!

Was the posting limit conditional, i.e. did Dan say "if you behave I will end it?"

No?

That's your answer then: it is permanent.

Actually Tasha it could be of benefit to you as it may help you to crystallize your thought process.

As is, your posts are more of what I'd call "brain farts" than anything else; vapid, silly shit which I suspect you post seeking some form of emotional catharsis.

Be happy he hasn't banned you outright, as have other mods with less tolerance for stuff and nonsense.

Oh, and you do still troll, but not as overtly; instead of sock puppets you feel constrained to post whatever gambling-related notion happens to pop into your noggin, thinking perhaps that such acts validate your existence: they don't.

Please, start using your brain as a filter.
    What, Me Worry?

That is a flat-out lie! Plenty has changed over the years that is very important in determining the validity of the truth in the matter. Only people who have been through playing blackjack in the trenches for years may recognize what I am talking about.
    BoSox, don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself like this? Earlier, I laid out multiple instances of how Moses's story has changed, from a 30 year professional player and sportsbettor, to a 10 year professional player, to now where he has all but admitted to being a low limit player since his divorce 10 years ago. Today in attempting to clarify, he has actually exposed himself even further with new "bits' of his story.

None of the matters really because this isn't about Moses other than it shows his whole story is made up and he has some odd agenda to discredit me, much along the same lines as people like Singer and blackhole that are unhappy, dissatisfied even bitter with their own existance and place in the world, and in turn attack others. Moses is proving himself to be one of those bitter "regret" guys.

So I have been able to show what moses's agenda is and his ever changing story. You counter with that plenty has changed with my story and claims, but yet can't point to a single thing, instead saying some strange thing about the secret army of blackjack players "who have been in the trenches" know it. Why don't you just come clean, admit this is about something else completely so you joined in with Moses trolling me. Everyone already knows it.

Now speaking of trolling, you are now celebrating the fact that moses trolls me, calling it "kicking my ass all over the floor on gaming forum" where we both are members. If he gets the better of trolling me, it is because he always goes back to personal attacks, usually about the fact that I am gay. Homophobic attacks. Deep down that is his big issue.

So while I have tried to engage on the subject of blackjack with him, a decent and respectful discussion, He always responds with anti-gay hate remarks. As a matter of fact, you may want to check your PM's sent to me. On July 28, which was only 5 weeks ago, you PMed me that I was being "very fair with Moses". Again, you are just all over the place. Maybe it is time for you to come clean and admit this is about something else entirely, and you have just thrown completely in with the known trolls and haters willing to flat out lie now.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Was the posting limit conditional, i.e. did Dan say "if you behave I will end it?"

No?

That's your answer then: it is permanent.

Actually Tasha it could be of benefit to you as it may help you to crystallize your thought process.

As is, your posts are more of what I'd call "brain farts" than anything else; vapid, silly shit which I suspect you post seeking some form of emotional catharsis.

Be happy he hasn't banned you outright, as have other mods with less tolerance for stuff and nonsense.

Oh, and you do still troll, but not as overtly; instead of sock puppets you feel constrained to post whatever gambling-related notion happens to pop into your noggin, thinking perhaps that such acts validate your existence: they don't.

Please, start using your brain as a filter.
    Dan could at LEAST say, "Posting Limits are Permenant, no matter if the Poster stops Trolling,then I'll drop the matter forever."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Dan could at LEAST say, "Posting Limits are Permenant, no matter if the Poster stops Trolling,then I'll drop the matter forever."
    Yeah, I hope he does exactly that! (and I would be willing to bet you won't drop the matter forever)

Thread Information