Thread: Bosox statement

I want to take this opportunity to apologize to BoSox for the nasty comments about his late wife. My intent was to troll and attack back those trolling me, as hard and nasty as I could. But there is no circumstances in which the line I crossed should be crossed. I am sincerely sorry, BoSox.

Trying to troll back trolls doesn't work. As the saying goes: “when you get in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig gets happy.”
    Trolling back of trolls only feeds them...it gives them exactly what they want and crave.

BoSox, I don't know what your issue is and I no longer care. You used to be a normal, respected blackjack player and now have turned complete troll, actually throwing in with the trolls and haters. If you sincerely don't believe my claims and the experiences I have shared, that is your right. You are wrong, but being wrong is your right. If it is some other reason entirely that you have decided you hate me for, that too is your right. I really don't care if people don't like me or don't believe me. I do care when they lie and make stuff up trying to discredit me. I have tried to fight back on the lies, but it is really a full-time job and I am tired of it.

So, BoSox, you and the other trolls, and anyone else like the great Zenking that wants to blame me and everyone else under the sun for his losses and anything bad that happens, go to it. Spend your life trolling and hating and being bitter towards others. What a great way to live.

p.s. I am not sure if this new thread belongs in the Las Vegas section, but I AM IN Las Vegas, so everything I do and say belongs in the Las Vegas section.

I have to say that this is pretty pathetic....lol

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Yeah, cause YOU love the drama.

I am just sooo tired of all these trolls. It saddens me that BoSox has chosen to join their ranks. But that is his choice. I am going to stop focusing on things that really don't matter to me, my game and my life.

I knew Kew didn't have it in him for more then a couple days, to be able to throw fecal matter back at his loyal fan club. You made the right move putting this in Vegas section though, if you want to maximize total views. Putting it anywhere else will cause it to get a small fraction of the total eye balls. Perfect example is the Super Trolls topic, it's averaging a putrid 50 fucking views per day, that should easily have 200-300. If it was located in the Vegas section it would certainly achieve this. You want a subject to wilter and die throw it elsewhere.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Said the guy who invented it.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I knew Kew didn't have it in him for more then a couple days, to be able to throw fecal matter back at his loyal fan club. You made the right move putting this in Vegas section though, if you want to maximize total views. Putting it anywhere else will cause it to get a small fraction of the total eye balls. Perfect example is the Super Trolls topic, it's averaging a putrid 50 fucking views per day, that should easily have 200-300. If it was located in the Vegas section it would certainly achieve this. You want a subject to wilter and die throw it elsewhere.
    Trying to make Mcap happy is a tough job! Posted a non gambling trip report in the right place if anyone cares.

Is this right? Kew spews his nonsense, bosox originally pats him on the back for it. Then after experiencing a plethora on ongoing kew BS, bosox sees what others such as myself have always seen and tells kew he's so full of shit that it's coming out both ears. So kew--known far and wide as having skin thinner than a Chinese rubber--levies personal attacks on bosox...which for some reason kew thinks is the end-all of big deals. Soon afterwards though, kew reverts back to his fairy status and tells bosox how bad he feels for saying something about his dead wife. The inference here is, of course, that anything that's said on a respectable gambling posting site such as this forum, is a life or death affair.

Hahahahahahaha!!! What an idiot!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

I agree! You are an idiot and quite pathetic.

Just imagine a degenerate gambler, who forces his wife to work until retirement, while he loses any money they had, playing -EV video poker progression with "special plays", resulting in the two of them spending their retirement mooching off their kids.

THAT is the legacy of Rob Singer, or Robert Argentino, and probably one of the most pathetic true stories of gambling history.

I am just sooo tired of all these trolls. It saddens me that BoSox has chosen to join their ranks. But that is his choice. I am going to stop focusing on things that really don't matter to me, my game and my life.
    And you have the audacity to criticize ZenKing! At least he cares about his game and his life. I know you like
    drama, as well as being in the spotlight but I do not want to see you harm yourself just to get attention.

I want to take this opportunity to apologize to BoSox for the nasty comments about his late wife. My intent was to troll and attack back those trolling me, as hard and nasty as I could. But there is no circumstances in which the line I crossed should be crossed. I am sincerely sorry, BoSox.

Trying to troll back trolls doesn't work. As the saying goes: “when you get in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig gets happy.”
    Trolling back of trolls only feeds them...it gives them exactly what they want and crave.

BoSox, I don't know what your issue is and I no longer care. You used to be a normal, respected blackjack player and now have turned complete troll, actually throwing in with the trolls and haters. If you sincerely don't believe my claims and the experiences I have shared, that is your right. You are wrong, but being wrong is your right. If it is some other reason entirely that you have decided you hate me for, that too is your right. I really don't care if people don't like me or don't believe me. I do care when they lie and make stuff up trying to discredit me. I have tried to fight back on the lies, but it is really a full-time job and I am tired of it.

So, BoSox, you and the other trolls, and anyone else like the great Zenking that wants to blame me and everyone else under the sun for his losses and anything bad that happens, go to it. Spend your life trolling and hating and being bitter towards others. What a great way to live.

p.s. I am not sure if this new thread belongs in the Las Vegas section, but I AM IN Las Vegas, so everything I do and say belongs in the Las Vegas section.
    You used the two words troll and trolling combined 10 times in your post. Are you a hobbit? If you are you should change your handle to Kew Bo Baggins.

Just imagine a degenerate gambler, who forces his wife to work until retirement, while he loses any money they had, playing -EV video poker progression with "special plays", resulting in the two of them spending their retirement mooching off their kids.

THAT is the legacy of Rob Singer, or Robert Argentino, and probably one of the most pathetic true stories of gambling history.
    Hey Kew you forgot Harry ! You might be the only full time regular who tries to deny or is ashamed to admit he likes the BS here.

Tasha, here is your chance to kidnap a thread, go right ahead.

You two argue more than a married couple. Kewlj has been known to turn old dudes..

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You two argue more than a married couple. Kewlj has been known to turn old dudes..
    Hilarious Statement and I believe you are speaking the truth.
    However, it is odd as you usually are a defendant of queerJ's homosexual behavior.
    Not that it matters but I had the San Franciso Faggots today Run Line over the Rockies.
    I was too scarred to add the Dodgers and make it a two teamer but a win is a win.
    Scarred is not a misspelling if anyone was curious.

It's ALWAYS enjoyable watching kew react after taking a direct hit It even removes him from his continuous concocted stories about himself....if only for a moment or two. We call that a BONUS!

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Tasha, here is your chance to kidnap a thread, go right ahead.
    Sorry, ran out of my Posting Limit by the time you made your request. This wouldn't happen if my Posting Limit was abolished, hint hint.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information