Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should the $1200 Threshold be increased?

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I've actually got to side with Tasha on this one: The OP is legit. I pretty much agree with every word of it, except I'd BETTER NOT be a grandparent by the time 2027 gets here.
    I don't believe you have ANY reason to be concerned about being a grandparent, parent, or any meaningful member of society by 2027 or even beyond.

And no serious machine player ever wants anything but as many signers as they can possibly muster. Anyone who even cares about what the W2G threshold is shouldn't be playing machines in the first place. Honest people report ALL their winnings regardless.

Tasha could be the kew blackface.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I'm also very impressed by Tasha being able to accept/ tolerate the constant pulverization she receives on the regular. I'm very aware their are people( Hello Kew) that thrive on the attention, even if it's negative, nonetheless its deserving of some respect in my book.
    It`s really not that admirable...He/She/Both is what is referred to as a human toilet bowl....They don`t feel content or validation unless someone is taking a dump on them....Rare, but they are out there
    Lmbo

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I've actually got to side with Tasha on this one: The OP is legit. I pretty much agree with every word of it, except I'd BETTER NOT be a grandparent by the time 2027 gets here.
    I don't believe you have ANY reason to be concerned about being a grandparent, parent, or any meaningful member of society by 2027 or even beyond.

And no serious machine player ever wants anything but as many signers as they can possibly muster. Anyone who even cares about what the W2G threshold is shouldn't be playing machines in the first place. Honest people report ALL their winnings regardless.

Tasha could be the kew blackface.
    I have two kids, you idiot. I also have a fiancee, though I won't be becoming a parent a third time...that's for sure.

You're actually right about the handpays. I would definitely like as many of them as possible. Ideally, the IRS simply wouldn't tax gambling winnings since they seem to think (for most filers) that gambling losses should only be deductible to the extent that they offset gambling winnings. Really, the whole system is quite bullshit.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Anonymous posting such as this has induced / allowed myself and others to insult, demean and flame others based on other than valid criteria; in Tasha's case it is clear to me that by saying she is black she has opened herself up to racial attacks, some overt, some cleverly opaque.

Oh sure it will be denied but there's also some misogyny running amuck here as well.

Ah, old folks at home ...

Sorry but my issues have nothing to do with “her” being female or black. It’s her actions that caused my dislike of her. On the black end, most of us who hated Obama as President was because of his policies not his skin color. It’s also why we hate the senile bastard in office today. A liberal is a dangerous person regardless of skin color. Hell I want Biden to walk away so we can get the old ho in office so we can check off 2 more boxes. And let the voters in the states that determine the President decide in 24.

As for Tasha she has played the retarted liar for years on forums across the net, infuriating many and gaining sympathy from some. It doesnÂ’t take away the games she continues to play regardless of her claiming to be a female (though she claimed to be neither male or female before) or black.

That said, she certainly reiterates racial stereotypes of blacks that have been around forever with some of her comments.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Anonymous posting such as this has induced / allowed myself and others to insult, demean and flame others based on other than valid criteria; in Tasha's case it is clear to me that by saying she is black she has opened herself up to racial attacks, some overt, some cleverly opaque.

Oh sure it will be denied but there's also some misogyny running amuck here as well.

Ah, old folks at home ...

Sorry but my issues have nothing to do with “her” being female or black. It’s her actions that caused my dislike of her. On the black end, most of us who hated Obama as President was because of his policies not his skin color. It’s also why we hate the senile bastard in office today. A liberal is a dangerous person regardless of skin color. Hell I want Biden to walk away so we can get the old ho in office so we can check off 2 more boxes. And let the voters in the states that determine the President decide in 24.

As for Tasha she has played the retarted liar for years on forums across the net, infuriating many and gaining sympathy from some. It doesnÂ’t take away the games she continues to play regardless of her claiming to be a female (though she claimed to be neither male or female before) or black.

That said, she certainly reiterates racial stereotypes of blacks that have been around forever with some of her comments.
    When I claimed to be neither a Male or a Female, my Username was I Am A Doughnut. I was playfully referring to the fact that a Doughnut is a Bakery Treat, not a living thing...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This isn't your daddies Ram Jam BB
    For something new pay attention starting at 3:28.

I'm also very impressed by Tasha being able to accept/ tolerate the constant pulverization she receives on the regular. I'm very aware their are people( Hello Kew) that thrive on the attention, even if it's negative, nonetheless its deserving of some respect in my book.
    I remember People saying stuff like,"Nathan sure can take a lot of abuse. She's a lot stronger than MANY People who would have thrown in the towel and walked away a long time ago if they were getting abused like Nathan does."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I remember People saying stuff like,"Nathan sure can take a lot of abuse. She's a lot stronger than MANY People who would have thrown in the towel and walked away a long time ago if they were getting abused like Nathan does."
    That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse
    I know she's playing with me
    That's okay 'cause I've got no self-esteem

Thread Information