Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

That said they probably both enjoy the banter and insults flying back and forth. It’s what we do here most of the time. Gambling talk and info is just a diversion.
And this has been one of my gripes forever. There is no need for all the name calling and attacks among APs.

I have only gotten into that with a couple players that I don't believe are APs and have claims that defy the math of advantage play. Claims of progression wagering, stop limits, "special plays" and winning every or nearly every session. That is fantasy stuff.

But all this backandforth among APs, I don't 'get'. Seems to be a pissing contest. Is it about envy that someone might be doing better or doing things differently? I seriously have none of that towards any fellow AP.

Probably almost every AP is doing better than me.

I also don't get the issue with anyone saying what they make on a particular play or more long term like annually. It's a gambling forum with talk of gambling.

Of course this outrage is selective and dependant on other feuds and dislikes of people. For instance:

I say what I make (even during bad years) and there is outrage.

Mickey just said the same and no or less outrage.

Monet just posted he is experiencing real good results at the moment....+$62k recently. No outrage.

THIS is what gambling talk is.

I don't view it as anyone bragging, just sharing results. Maybe one guy is doing it in a bragging way...the nit wit insisting he is the greatest to ever set foot in Vegas, when his own results contradict that.

I just don't get all this outrage. If someone wants to share results fine. If others don't feel comfortable with that and don't want to, that is fine also. But I mean really....isnt that what gambling is about, whether playing with an advantage or not?