Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 140

Thread: Road Trip Hard-On

  1. #1
    Why is mickecrimm's Road Trip pics and info so offensive to people like max and to a lesser extent to the concoction crazy kew? Well, for one thing, it digs into their go-nowhere/do-nothing very boring LV casino lives. They see mickey--as much as or more than the "AP" they claim to be--actually doing what they're too afraid of doing and way too tied down financially to do.

    And what is it that's turned simpleton max into miserable max here? Well, he's very beside himself in his liberal-like approach to get everyone on board his "you all have GOTS to think the same way as I do about Singer!" If you don't....then you're just as much a scumbag as he is....AP or not and former supporter and friend or not, it is more than I can bear!

    Has any of this affected mickey? Ha!--not at all. He knows what's going on, and he knows how to understand, analyze, and think for himself. He's been around a long time battling with me, and the one thing max cannot stand is when someone with extraordinary street smarts and comparable/greater gambling intelligence can think for himself.

    Mickey has known me for a long, long time, and he has a bevy of knowledge about what I've been doing and the way I said I did them. Many times he's questioned them, sometimes he hasn't. But when I presented everything I did regarding the double up play, he reviewed my history, the events, my very unique knowledge about the play that no one else, including Kane, ever had, and he developed his own conclusion irregardless of past forum fighting or how people on this forum wanted and desperately required him to be.

    Because of this and max's deep hate and envy of me (remember, it was HE who first BEGGED me in a PM to "please let me be the first to know" if I currently know of or might find an active DU machine) the poor guy just can't live with himself any longer. Imagine how this whole thing just eats away at him non-stop.

    Case in point: max had a golden opportunity to come to Gilbert to view the Newell just before we sold it. I mean, how many times did he say his bags were packed anyway? But when it came time to do what he said many times over--and because he's truly a coward--he chose to stay safely at home in a place that needed a bathroom upgrade he couldn't afford to have done, so that there would be no chance in hell he would have to prove his lying claims wrong, and he could then continue his false story.

    Chickenshit is as chickenshit is. So now, he feels far safer taking his frustrations out on mickey, who as we can all see knows how to think for himself.

    This is as pathetic as the kew story.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is mickecrimm's Road Trip pics and info so offensive to people like max and to a lesser extent to the concoction crazy kew? Well, for one thing, it digs into their go-nowhere/do-nothing very boring LV casino lives. They see mickey--as much as or more than the "AP" they claim to be--actually doing what they're too afraid of doing and way too tied down financially to do.

    And what is it that's turned simpleton max into miserable max here? Well, he's very beside himself in his liberal-like approach to get everyone on board his "you all have GOTS to think the same way as I do about Singer!" If you don't....then you're just as much a scumbag as he is....AP or not and former supporter and friend or not, it is more than I can bear!

    Has any of this affected mickey? Ha!--not at all. He knows what's going on, and he knows how to understand, analyze, and think for himself. He's been around a long time battling with me, and the one thing max cannot stand is when someone with extraordinary street smarts and comparable/greater gambling intelligence can think for himself.

    Mickey has known me for a long, long time, and he has a bevy of knowledge about what I've been doing and the way I said I did them. Many times he's questioned them, sometimes he hasn't. But when I presented everything I did regarding the double up play, he reviewed my history, the events, my very unique knowledge about the play that no one else, including Kane, ever had, and he developed his own conclusion irregardless of past forum fighting or how people on this forum wanted and desperately required him to be.

    Because of this and max's deep hate and envy of me (remember, it was HE who first BEGGED me in a PM to "please let me be the first to know" if I currently know of or might find an active DU machine) the poor guy just can't live with himself any longer. Imagine how this whole thing just eats away at him non-stop.

    Case in point: max had a golden opportunity to come to Gilbert to view the Newell just before we sold it. I mean, how many times did he say his bags were packed anyway? But when it came time to do what he said many times over--and because he's truly a coward--he chose to stay safely at home in a place that needed a bathroom upgrade he couldn't afford to have done, so that there would be no chance in hell he would have to prove his lying claims wrong, and he could then continue his false story.

    Chickenshit is as chickenshit is. So now, he feels far safer taking his frustrations out on mickey, who as we can all see knows how to think for himself.

    This is as pathetic as the kew story.
    Try again. The day I am copying Mickey's two bit plays is when you know shit is over. If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required. I have also already offered a bounty on that PM you claim to have of me begging for double up shit. You failed to produce it and I posted your BS PM where you implied to be some sort of secret agent man...lol

    You produced clear evidence of a Newell's exterior that couldn't possibly be a match to the interior of the one you posed in at the dealership 8 miles from your daughter's house.....lol

    Obviously it may be time for me to end your charade once and for all. Keep dancing around the tail....

    That's your problem. As time passes you get to imagining you can resurrect yourself.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 09-09-2021 at 03:43 PM.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is mickecrimm's Road Trip pics and info so offensive to people like max and to a lesser extent to the concoction crazy kew? Well, for one thing, it digs into their go-nowhere/do-nothing very boring LV casino lives. They see mickey--as much as or more than the "AP" they claim to be--actually doing what they're too afraid of doing and way too tied down financially to do.

    And what is it that's turned simpleton max into miserable max here? Well, he's very beside himself in his liberal-like approach to get everyone on board his "you all have GOTS to think the same way as I do about Singer!" If you don't....then you're just as much a scumbag as he is....AP or not and former supporter and friend or not, it is more than I can bear!

    Has any of this affected mickey? Ha!--not at all. He knows what's going on, and he knows how to understand, analyze, and think for himself. He's been around a long time battling with me, and the one thing max cannot stand is when someone with extraordinary street smarts and comparable/greater gambling intelligence can think for himself.

    Mickey has known me for a long, long time, and he has a bevy of knowledge about what I've been doing and the way I said I did them. Many times he's questioned them, sometimes he hasn't. But when I presented everything I did regarding the double up play, he reviewed my history, the events, my very unique knowledge about the play that no one else, including Kane, ever had, and he developed his own conclusion irregardless of past forum fighting or how people on this forum wanted and desperately required him to be.

    Because of this and max's deep hate and envy of me (remember, it was HE who first BEGGED me in a PM to "please let me be the first to know" if I currently know of or might find an active DU machine) the poor guy just can't live with himself any longer. Imagine how this whole thing just eats away at him non-stop.

    Case in point: max had a golden opportunity to come to Gilbert to view the Newell just before we sold it. I mean, how many times did he say his bags were packed anyway? But when it came time to do what he said many times over--and because he's truly a coward--he chose to stay safely at home in a place that needed a bathroom upgrade he couldn't afford to have done, so that there would be no chance in hell he would have to prove his lying claims wrong, and he could then continue his false story.

    Chickenshit is as chickenshit is. So now, he feels far safer taking his frustrations out on mickey, who as we can all see knows how to think for himself.

    This is as pathetic as the kew story.
    Try again. The day I am copying Mickey's two bit plays is when you know shit is over. If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required. I have also already offered a bounty on that PM you claim to have of me begging for double up shit. You failed to produce it and I posted your BS PM where you implied to be some sort of secret agent man...lol

    You produced clear evidence of a Newell's exterior that couldn't possibly be a match to the interior of the one you posted in at the dealership 8 miles from your daughter's house.....lol

    Obviously it may be time for me to end your charade once and for all. Keep dancing around the tail....

    That's your problem. As time passes you get to imagining you can resurrect yourself.
    Had to take maxpuke off ignore for this thread. Then he goes back on. He calls me two bit but did you see anything in his post about how much he makes as a gambler. NO YOU DIDN'T. Because maxpuke is a lowlife piece of shit that can't even talk a good game. He's a poser pro that works for other gamblers because he don't have any bankroll or any REAL money making plays.

    maxpuke is what we used to call a "Fremont Street Commando." Those guys work $2 match plays, search garbage cans for funbooks, hustle credits, even check cashout kiosks for change left in the pigeon holes. Eat dollar hot dogs for lunch and dinner.

    This is what a loser maxpuke is. We had gotten along fine until I gave my opinion on the double up bug. Then he started smearing me, calling me Singer's manservant and shit. After feuding with KJ for a couple years over the double up bug I recently gave an unbiased opinion that he was the best card counter in Vegas. Did you see maxpuke jump in and smear me over it? Call me KJ's manservant? No! He kept his damn mouth shut. Because KJ is his ally.

    That's what a lowlife maxpunk is. Say anything favorable about someone he don't like and you are a loser. Say something favorable about his asshole buddy and he keeps his mouth shut.

    All the big talk he did about how he was going to run Singer off forever. All the evidence he said he was going to put up. Hah! He never had shit on Rob. Rob's still here and still posting.

    maxpunk is a wannabe gambler. In real life he fetches shopping carts at Walmart. All you've done maxpunk, is prove what a lowlife you are. You did it to yourself.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  4. #4
    Mickey is back full force, PFA needs your wit/humor it's been dead there of late. Your nemesis Sobchak is awaiting impatiently for your gracious return.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mickey is back full force, PFA needs your wit/humor it's been dead there of late. Your nemesis Sobchak is awaiting impatiently for your gracious return.
    Does he lie over there too? ......lol

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is mickecrimm's Road Trip pics and info so offensive to people like max and to a lesser extent to the concoction crazy kew?
    You are such a damn liar, you demented, old, diaper wearing, has been of a troll. That is the thing, you are completely irrelevant and aren't even considered a top troll any more.

    I enjoy mickey's pictures and trip reports a great deal and have never has a negative thing to say about mickey's travels and road trip play and for good reason....I think it is great for Mickey. He enjoys the roads trips and he obviously does and he has the ability to make money everywhere. Plus, he gets out and gets to see the country. Again, great for him.

    So happens, I don't enjoy all the travel and staying in hotel rooms, which is why I moved to a place and devised a game plan that involves me playing my home base rotation. The final 3 years of my 5.5 year Atlantic city play, had me spending 2-3 (usually 3) nights a week in hotel rooms in Atlantic city, between Borgata, Taj Mahal, Harrah's. I am just done with that. I would rather spend my off time in my home and sleep in my bed. But again, power to mickey or anyone else that still enjoys it.

    As for your attempt to resurrect yourself and make yourself relevant again, try as you might, it ain't going to happen. That cake is baked. I will say this as often as I have to for it to sink into your demented forgetful head. Rob Singer, went to an RV dealership, just miles from his daughters home where he is forced to live out his retirement because he gambled away all his and his wife's money, waltzed into the dealership pretending to be a perspective customer and took pictures of himself inside an RV, right there on the showroom floor. This is what you are now know for! And you know who one of the most astonished people to this whole troll play was? It was the general manager at the RV dealership. After Maxpen, exposed your ass, I called the dealership (and urged others to) and the general manager was just beside himself. I will never forget his disgust as I inquired and he said "yeah we know all about it" (I wasn't the first one to have called). Just pathetic!!!

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is mickecrimm's Road Trip pics and info so offensive to people like max and to a lesser extent to the concoction crazy kew? Well, for one thing, it digs into their go-nowhere/do-nothing very boring LV casino lives. They see mickey--as much as or more than the "AP" they claim to be--actually doing what they're too afraid of doing and way too tied down financially to do.

    And what is it that's turned simpleton max into miserable max here? Well, he's very beside himself in his liberal-like approach to get everyone on board his "you all have GOTS to think the same way as I do about Singer!" If you don't....then you're just as much a scumbag as he is....AP or not and former supporter and friend or not, it is more than I can bear!

    Has any of this affected mickey? Ha!--not at all. He knows what's going on, and he knows how to understand, analyze, and think for himself. He's been around a long time battling with me, and the one thing max cannot stand is when someone with extraordinary street smarts and comparable/greater gambling intelligence can think for himself.

    Mickey has known me for a long, long time, and he has a bevy of knowledge about what I've been doing and the way I said I did them. Many times he's questioned them, sometimes he hasn't. But when I presented everything I did regarding the double up play, he reviewed my history, the events, my very unique knowledge about the play that no one else, including Kane, ever had, and he developed his own conclusion irregardless of past forum fighting or how people on this forum wanted and desperately required him to be.

    Because of this and max's deep hate and envy of me (remember, it was HE who first BEGGED me in a PM to "please let me be the first to know" if I currently know of or might find an active DU machine) the poor guy just can't live with himself any longer. Imagine how this whole thing just eats away at him non-stop.

    Case in point: max had a golden opportunity to come to Gilbert to view the Newell just before we sold it. I mean, how many times did he say his bags were packed anyway? But when it came time to do what he said many times over--and because he's truly a coward--he chose to stay safely at home in a place that needed a bathroom upgrade he couldn't afford to have done, so that there would be no chance in hell he would have to prove his lying claims wrong, and he could then continue his false story.

    Chickenshit is as chickenshit is. So now, he feels far safer taking his frustrations out on mickey, who as we can all see knows how to think for himself.

    This is as pathetic as the kew story.
    Try again. The day I am copying Mickey's two bit plays is when you know shit is over. If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required. I have also already offered a bounty on that PM you claim to have of me begging for double up shit. You failed to produce it and I posted your BS PM where you implied to be some sort of secret agent man...lol

    You produced clear evidence of a Newell's exterior that couldn't possibly be a match to the interior of the one you posted in at the dealership 8 miles from your daughter's house.....lol

    Obviously it may be time for me to end your charade once and for all. Keep dancing around the tail....

    That's your problem. As time passes you get to imagining you can resurrect yourself.
    Had to take maxpuke off ignore for this thread. Then he goes back on. He calls me two bit but did you see anything in his post about how much he makes as a gambler. NO YOU DIDN'T. Because maxpuke is a lowlife piece of shit that can't even talk a good game. He's a poser pro that works for other gamblers because he don't have any bankroll or any REAL money making plays.

    maxpuke is what we used to call a "Fremont Street Commando." Those guys work $2 match plays, search garbage cans for funbooks, hustle credits, even check cashout kiosks for change left in the pigeon holes. Eat dollar hot dogs for lunch and dinner.

    This is what a loser maxpuke is. We had gotten along fine until I gave my opinion on the double up bug. Then he started smearing me, calling me Singer's manservant and shit. After feuding with KJ for a couple years over the double up bug I recently gave an unbiased opinion that he was the best card counter in Vegas. Did you see maxpuke jump in and smear me over it? Call me KJ's manservant? No! He kept his damn mouth shut. Because KJ is his ally.

    That's what a lowlife maxpunk is. Say anything favorable about someone he don't like and you are a loser. Say something favorable about his asshole buddy and he keeps his mouth shut.

    All the big talk he did about how he was going to run Singer off forever. All the evidence he said he was going to put up. Hah! He never had shit on Rob. Rob's still here and still posting.

    maxpunk is a wannabe gambler. In real life he fetches shopping carts at Walmart. All you've done maxpunk, is prove what a lowlife you are. You did it to yourself.
    You will never hear what I make for a variety of reasons. I have nothing to prove. But I understand why a hobo would be so excited about making 87k so far this year and have to state it it to the world on a forum. I think I might have more than that in my sock drawer right now. But who cares?

    You go ahead and try to find the gambler you say I work for and I will give you 10k. I have always and always will work for myself. I like how you talk about bankrolls as if that is something that is even needed by your two bit self. So come on Man Servant find this person you claim I work for and I will double the bankroll needed for your two bit vagabond career.

  8. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I called the dealership (and urged others to) and the general manager was just beside himself. I will never forget his disgust as I inquired and he said "yeah we know all about it."



    They knew all about it?

    How?

    Did Singer leave a pyramid on the floor before he left the dealership?
    What, Me Worry?

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mickey is back full force, PFA needs your wit/humor it's been dead there of late. Your nemesis Sobchak is awaiting impatiently for your gracious return.
    Does he lie over there too? ......lol
    You should look at some of his posts over there LOL, he went to war with most of the regular lefties( 10-15 of them) and wannabe centrist Nightmarefish. Delusional dumbasses Walter Sobchak and Sloppy Joe two ginormous commie fucktards are his 2 favorite candidates.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

    Try again. The day I am copying Mickey's two bit plays is when you know shit is over. If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required. I have also already offered a bounty on that PM you claim to have of me begging for double up shit. You failed to produce it and I posted your BS PM where you implied to be some sort of secret agent man...lol

    You produced clear evidence of a Newell's exterior that couldn't possibly be a match to the interior of the one you posted in at the dealership 8 miles from your daughter's house.....lol

    Obviously it may be time for me to end your charade once and for all. Keep dancing around the tail....

    That's your problem. As time passes you get to imagining you can resurrect yourself.
    Had to take maxpuke off ignore for this thread. Then he goes back on. He calls me two bit but did you see anything in his post about how much he makes as a gambler. NO YOU DIDN'T. Because maxpuke is a lowlife piece of shit that can't even talk a good game. He's a poser pro that works for other gamblers because he don't have any bankroll or any REAL money making plays.

    maxpuke is what we used to call a "Fremont Street Commando." Those guys work $2 match plays, search garbage cans for funbooks, hustle credits, even check cashout kiosks for change left in the pigeon holes. Eat dollar hot dogs for lunch and dinner.

    This is what a loser maxpuke is. We had gotten along fine until I gave my opinion on the double up bug. Then he started smearing me, calling me Singer's manservant and shit. After feuding with KJ for a couple years over the double up bug I recently gave an unbiased opinion that he was the best card counter in Vegas. Did you see maxpuke jump in and smear me over it? Call me KJ's manservant? No! He kept his damn mouth shut. Because KJ is his ally.

    That's what a lowlife maxpunk is. Say anything favorable about someone he don't like and you are a loser. Say something favorable about his asshole buddy and he keeps his mouth shut.

    All the big talk he did about how he was going to run Singer off forever. All the evidence he said he was going to put up. Hah! He never had shit on Rob. Rob's still here and still posting.

    maxpunk is a wannabe gambler. In real life he fetches shopping carts at Walmart. All you've done maxpunk, is prove what a lowlife you are. You did it to yourself.
    You will never hear what I make for a variety of reasons. I have nothing to prove. But I understand why a hobo would be so excited about making 87k so far this year and have to state it it to the world on a forum. I think I might have more than that in my sock drawer right now. But who cares?

    You go ahead and try to find the gambler you say I work for and I will give you 10k. I have always and always will work for myself. I like how you talk about bankrolls as if that is something that is even needed by your two bit self. So come on Man Servant find this person you claim I work for and I will double the bankroll needed for your two bit vagabond career.
    You are really showing your stupidity now. The 87K wasn't a brag, just a fact. But mental midgets like you don't know the difference. You could say the same thing to KJ. He makes 80K a year. Why haven't you belittled him for it? You been sucking his dick? Or a host of others on this forum? Why just me? I'll tell you why. YOU'RE STUPID!! Axel has done a lot of traveling on plays. Have you ever ran him down for it? NO FUCK NO!! Because YOU'RE STUPID. So you're shit with me ain't working, poser pro.

    You won't post anything about what you make because you know you will get caught in a lie trying to make it out to be a big amount. You don't talk about plays because you dont have any.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-09-2021 at 04:54 PM.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    They knew all about it?

    How?
    Atta boy...I like your style.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I called the dealership (and urged others to) and the general manager was just beside himself. I will never forget his disgust as I inquired and he said "yeah we know all about it."



    They knew all about it?

    How?
    I didn't ask. It was sort of implied others had called as well. We did post the dealership name and location.

    If I had to guess...you might want to ask a former member and owner here that now posts at WoV. He likes to investigate these kind of things and was very interested and involved in that particular discussion.

  13. #13
    Look, players like myself and mickey and others that post what we make are in no way bragging nor attempting to brag. Do you really think that we think 80-100k (in my case) is anything to brag about?

    We are just trying to show what a 'grinder' type player at can make. Because that is what we both are. Very different aspects of AP, but both of the grinder, play for longevity mindset and style.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required.
    Alright, you got me, I'm biting.
    What is required for you to teach me how to average $600 cash per day in Vegas Casinos?
    What is the bankroll requirement and how large will my daily swings be?
    Am I able to do this independently?
    I feel like I'm being set up but I always feel that way.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    After feuding with KJ for a couple years over the double up bug I recently gave an unbiased opinion that he was the best card counter in Vegas.
    And thank you for that mickeycrimm. I appreciate that you were able to be unbiased, both now and in that stupid blackhole thread where he embarrassed himself. Normally, I don't care about such stuff but with so many nitwits, trying to discredit me, it is nice to have a real AP, recognize me.

    Not sure if you know it but that twit up in Reno, recently posted that you didn't find me credible. I tried to tell him, I didn't think he was speaking for you. He frequently just makes things up. So you couldn't have said, "best card counter in 'Nevada' just for him? Only kidding, I don't think anyone really thinks he has accomplished what he claims, not even those supporting him and joining in his attempts to discredit me. A player just can't play decent stakes in Reno to accomplish what he claims. Even if he did (which he hasn't) I am not competing with him or anyone.

    Now as far as Las Vegas, I have been aware of two players this year that were previously not on my radar. I seem to bump into them pretty frequently. Both seem pretty good, pretty steady, one is a female....not going to say any more, but she is real good. I also think she is putting that advantage of being a female to good use. I see her doing things that should draw heat and she isn't. But in the end, I am not competing against anyone but myself. Maybe my brother just for the fun of it after he did much better than me last year during a real bad year for me. I don't want him getting too full of himself.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Had to take maxpuke off ignore for this thread. Then he goes back on. He calls me two bit but did you see anything in his post about how much he makes as a gambler. NO YOU DIDN'T. Because maxpuke is a lowlife piece of shit that can't even talk a good game. He's a poser pro that works for other gamblers because he don't have any bankroll or any REAL money making plays.

    maxpuke is what we used to call a "Fremont Street Commando." Those guys work $2 match plays, search garbage cans for funbooks, hustle credits, even check cashout kiosks for change left in the pigeon holes. Eat dollar hot dogs for lunch and dinner.

    This is what a loser maxpuke is. We had gotten along fine until I gave my opinion on the double up bug. Then he started smearing me, calling me Singer's manservant and shit. After feuding with KJ for a couple years over the double up bug I recently gave an unbiased opinion that he was the best card counter in Vegas. Did you see maxpuke jump in and smear me over it? Call me KJ's manservant? No! He kept his damn mouth shut. Because KJ is his ally.

    That's what a lowlife maxpunk is. Say anything favorable about someone he don't like and you are a loser. Say something favorable about his asshole buddy and he keeps his mouth shut.

    All the big talk he did about how he was going to run Singer off forever. All the evidence he said he was going to put up. Hah! He never had shit on Rob. Rob's still here and still posting.

    maxpunk is a wannabe gambler. In real life he fetches shopping carts at Walmart. All you've done maxpunk, is prove what a lowlife you are. You did it to yourself.
    You will never hear what I make for a variety of reasons. I have nothing to prove. But I understand why a hobo would be so excited about making 87k so far this year and have to state it it to the world on a forum. I think I might have more than that in my sock drawer right now. But who cares?

    You go ahead and try to find the gambler you say I work for and I will give you 10k. I have always and always will work for myself. I like how you talk about bankrolls as if that is something that is even needed by your two bit self. So come on Man Servant find this person you claim I work for and I will double the bankroll needed for your two bit vagabond career.
    You are really showing your stupidity now. The 87K wasn't a brag, just a fact. But mental midgets like you don't know the difference. You could say the same thing to KJ. He makes 80K a year. Why haven't you belittled him for it? You been sucking his dick? Or a host of others on this forum? Why just me? I'll tell you why. YOU'RE STUPID!! Axel has done a lot of traveling on plays. Have you ever ran him down for it? NO FUCK NO!! Because YOU'RE STUPID. So you're shit with me ain't working, poser pro.

    You won't post anything about what you make because you know you will get caught in a lie trying to make it out to be a big amount. You don't talk about plays because you dont have any.
    There is absolutely no reason to state your earn rate publicly. So it was most likely a brag on your part. If not so be it. You have talked about spending more on breakfast than people's bankroll or whatever and have tried to belittle people for their stated accomplishments of what they have done as far as bankroll growth. Meanwhile you have literally lived an itinerant lifestyle most of your adult life. I don't talk about shit publicly because there is nothing to be gained by it. The world's biggest idiot can figure that out.

    KJ has been talking about his income forever. Why ? Who the fuck knows. But that's his gig. You don't see him concerned with other people's results or putting them down though. I'm not running you down for what you do. I respect what you do. I am glad you are finding more and more success with today's environment. A lot of people are.

    Just look at yourself right now...lol,,,, crying "why just me?" What a little bitch....lol
    Poor Mickey 10x can't take the heat. Best thing for you to do is put me back on ignore. So you don't shit your drawers again.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required.
    Alright, you got me, I'm biting.
    What is required for you to teach me how to average $600 cash per day in Vegas Casinos?
    What is the bankroll requirement and how large will my daily swings be?
    Am I able to do this independently?
    I feel like I'm being set up but I always feel that way.
    I don't teach people. I have helped introduced a couple people to vulturing but that is about it. In order to get those results in Vegas you would have to be at the top of the game in knowledge and effort expended. Other parts of the country you could probably get away being mediocre at best.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 09-09-2021 at 11:58 PM.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required.
    Alright, you got me, I'm biting.
    What is required for you to teach me how to average $600 cash per day in Vegas Casinos?
    What is the bankroll requirement and how large will my daily swings be?
    Am I able to do this independently?
    I feel like I'm being set up but I always feel that way.
    He don't have a clue. monet. He's a poser pro that just throws up smoke and mirrors.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

    You will never hear what I make for a variety of reasons. I have nothing to prove. But I understand why a hobo would be so excited about making 87k so far this year and have to state it it to the world on a forum. I think I might have more than that in my sock drawer right now. But who cares?

    You go ahead and try to find the gambler you say I work for and I will give you 10k. I have always and always will work for myself. I like how you talk about bankrolls as if that is something that is even needed by your two bit self. So come on Man Servant find this person you claim I work for and I will double the bankroll needed for your two bit vagabond career.
    You are really showing your stupidity now. The 87K wasn't a brag, just a fact. But mental midgets like you don't know the difference. You could say the same thing to KJ. He makes 80K a year. Why haven't you belittled him for it? You been sucking his dick? Or a host of others on this forum? Why just me? I'll tell you why. YOU'RE STUPID!! Axel has done a lot of traveling on plays. Have you ever ran him down for it? NO FUCK NO!! Because YOU'RE STUPID. So you're shit with me ain't working, poser pro.

    You won't post anything about what you make because you know you will get caught in a lie trying to make it out to be a big amount. You don't talk about plays because you dont have any.
    There is absolutely no reason to state your earn rate publicly. So it was most likely a brag on your part. If not so be it. You have talked about spending more on breakfast than people's bankroll or whatever and have tried to belittle people for their stated accomplishments of what they have done as far as bankroll growth. Meanwhile you have literally lived an itinerant lifestyle most of your adult life. I don't talk about shit publicly because there is nothing to be gained by it. The world's biggest idiot can figure that out.

    KJ has been talking about his income forever. Why ? Who the fuck knows. But that's his gig. You don't see him concerned with other people's results or putting them down though. I'm not running you down for what you do. I respect what you do. I am glad you are finding more and more success with today's environment. A lot of people are.

    Just look at yourself right now...lol,,,, crying "why just me?" What a little bitch....lol
    Poor Mickey 10x can't take the heat. Best thing for you to do is put me back on ignore. So you don't shit your drawers again.
    LOL! You mental fucking midget. Billy Walters has made multi-millions. Negreanu has made 5 million in poker tournaments in the last 10 years. Lots of gamblers make a lot more than I do. So you think I'm going to brag about 80 or 100K a year? You're an idiot. There's damn sure no reason for YOU to say what you make. Because you don't make shit.

    There was one rare exception to you keeping your mouth shut. It was some time ago and about Aladdin's Fortune. We were discussing the game here. You chimed in and said you didn't play unless there were 15 points accumulated.

    Now, first of all, Aladdin's Fortune is a low roller game. Max bet level is $3. What was that you were bragging about in this thread. Making $600 a day doesn't interest you? Then WTF were you doing on this low roller hustler's play?

    Second of all, your strategy. 15 points out of 20 total points? LOLOLOL!!!! It is extremely rare for the game to reach that state, much less for a hustler to find it. So how many plays did you get, about two a year? LOL!! Idjut.

    Your strategy is way to tight. Everybody but you knows the 4th and 5th columns are irrelevant when determining if its playable. That eliminates 6 points right there.

    Only the first 3 columns matter. That's a max of 9 points in consideration. For an aggressive player 5 points is playable. For the not so aggressive 6 points will do.

    Not only are you a low roller hustler. You are a dumb low roller hustler.

    Aladdin is almost extinct now. For those of you that don't know the game here is a video. Pay attention to the icons being collected above the columns. When 4 icons are collected above a column it turns wild for 4 spins. The hustlers strategy is to play only when the prior player has left enough icons banked in the first three columns.

    Maxpuke, brags about being a big shot but actually plays nickel and dime games. Mental midget.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tlHB3r3UQvTC4P
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-10-2021 at 02:34 AM.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    If I wanted to be a $600 a day vulture I could do that in my backyard without any travel required.
    Alright, you got me, I'm biting.
    What is required for you to teach me how to average $600 cash per day in Vegas Casinos?
    What is the bankroll requirement and how large will my daily swings be?
    Am I able to do this independently?
    I feel like I'm being set up but I always feel that way.
    I don't teach people. I have helped introduced a couple people to vulturing but that is about it. In order to get those results in Vegas you would have to be at the top of the game in knowledge and effort expended. Other parts of the country you could probably get away being mediocre at best.
    Another stupid statement. Guys like low roller maxpuke are a dime a dozen in Las Vegas. They don't have enough money to rub two quarters together.

    In Las Vegas speed walking the machines is the major talent. maxpuke is a damn good speed walker. How much do you walk a day, maxie? 15 miles? 20 miles? With the occasional stop for a dollar hot dog.

    PS: YOU don't know anything about the rest of the country, assclown.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-10-2021 at 02:40 AM.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Rounder

Similar Threads

  1. Road Pics
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 09-10-2021, 03:05 PM
  2. On E. Flamingo Road last night
    By Wynnpleasure775 in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2020, 05:23 AM
  3. Retro Road Trip
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 12-26-2019, 02:59 PM
  4. Progressive Road Map
    By monet in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-30-2018, 12:08 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •