Thread: 20th Anniversary of September 11th,2001! :O

I can't believe that it's been 20 years so far since this HORRIFYING and HORRIFIC TRAGEDY. One of the worst Terrorist Attacks ever. I was 17 in a high school Class and we were watching the News.. Quite a few of us Students thought the Terrorist Attacks was a Movie Trailer and we were like,"Thank God that this is just a Terrorist Movie! We would be screwed if this happened in real life! We were STUNNED and SHOCKED that this was REAL LIFE! I remember People asking if we were going to have World War 3. REALLY SCARY time! What a HORRIBLE Tragedy! So many innocent lives were gone forever. People just doing there business, having no idea the true TRAGEDY awaiting them as they were just on what should have been a normal flight to their Destinations and the innocent People who were just working in the World Trade Center also suddenly lost their lives.... So sad and scary....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Classic Las Vegas story.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Classic Las Vegas story.
    She needs the attention get craves by putting it here, and honestly she is too stupid to understand the difference.

Obviously it’s a sad day as 9/11 is brought back to the forefront on its anniversary. But is today any different than any other day? Like Mother’s Day and other holidays why do we need a remember to treat people special? The families that lost loved ones think of them everyday and we should remember and still be angry at what happened that day everyday. Unfortunately it’s not acceptable to be angry at Muslims these days and the coverage even this morning is being whitewashed to ensure that we don’t judge all Muslims by the actions of those cowards.

As for the retard and her post here’s my vision of it.

A normal day started in G Holmes Braddock Senior High, one of the worst in Miami. As the Special Ed classroom filled with students in Alonzo Mourning jerseys, Nike sneakers and mismatched socks the teacher thought it would be just another day of dealing with drooling morons, thugs and misfits. But just before 9AM an announcement came over the speaker for all teachers to turn on the rooms TV to the news. As the tragic events of the day were clear to (almost) everyone, in this ghetto school “ Quite a few of us Students thought the Terrorist Attacks was a Movie Trailer and we were like,"Thank God that this is just a Terrorist Movie! We would be screwed if this happened in real life!”

Not just one retard Tasha, but also Jamal Tidd, the retard who always pulled his cock out in class, little Precious, the girl in the wheelchair, along with quite a few other. They all thought the announcement was made to show them a new movie trailer. They ever had the ability to Thank God it was only a movie. And realized we would be screwed if it was real.

I rest my case.

Classic Las Vegas story.
    It effected People in Vegas really badly too...
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-11-2021 at 06:57 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Classic Las Vegas story.
    It effected People in Vegas too...
    A friend of mine was there for a wedding and was supposed tip fly home later that day. They got stranded for a week then decided to drive.

Classic Las Vegas story.
    It effected People in Vegas too...
    So will the weather in Hawaii today. Are you going to post that as well?

Just another sign of how far the liberal media works overtime to push their agenda.

Today the Muslim Terrorists who flew the planes are now being referred to in the liberal media as “Religious Fanatics”.

We just keep taking it and asking for more. When will enough be enough?

As opposed to what, people who are moderate about their religion?

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    As opposed to what, people who are moderate about their religion?
    As opposed to what they were, Muslim Terrorists. The move to call them religious fanatics is to associate them with the religious right in America, a group the left hates and fears.

Hmm...I'm fine with either designation, to be perfectly honest. All organized religion is pretty much equally stupid, though some sects and individual people are stupider than others.

Bush and his republican cronies in power on 9/11 must have shit their drawers when they found out the key players were Saudis, given the fact they were in bed with the Saudis politically and financially.

There are still many unresolved questions about that day, questions which seem to have been swept under the carpet.

I guess when a country has a lot of oil and they let US corporations exploit it they wind up with a good deal of political cover.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Classic Las Vegas story.
    She needs the attention get craves by putting it here, and honestly she is too stupid to understand the difference.

Obviously it’s a sad day as 9/11 is brought back to the forefront on its anniversary. But is today any different than any other day? Like Mother’s Day and other holidays why do we need a remember to treat people special? The families that lost loved ones think of them everyday and we should remember and still be angry at what happened that day everyday. Unfortunately it’s not acceptable to be angry at Muslims these days and the coverage even this morning is being whitewashed to ensure that we don’t judge all Muslims by the actions of those cowards.

A normal day started in G Holmes Braddock Senior High, one of the worst in Miami. As the Special Ed classroom filled with students in Alonzo Mourning jerseys, Nike sneakers and mismatched socks the teacher thought it would be just another day of dealing with drooling morons, thugs and misfits. But just before 9AM an announcement came over the speaker for all teachers to turn on the rooms TV to the news. As the tragic events of the day were clear to (almost) everyone, in this ghetto school “ Quite a few of us Students thought the Terrorist Attacks was a Movie Trailer and we were like,"Thank God that this is just a Terrorist Movie! We would be screwed if this happened in real life!”

Not just one retard Tasha, but also Jamal Tidd, the retard who always pulled his cock out in class, little Precious, the girl in the wheelchair, along with quite a few other. They all thought the announcement was made to show them a new movie trailer. They ever had the ability to Thank God it was only a movie. And realized we would be screwed if it was real.

I rest my case.
    I should have added that that the News happened to be on a Commercial break when the News was first on, so naturally, we thought it was a Movie Trailer.... And we were legally still children at only 17 and had no idea that something this horrific could happen...

Classic Las Vegas story.

I rest my case.
    I should have added that that the News happened to be on a Commercial break when the News was first on, so naturally, we thought it was a Movie Trailer.... And we were legally still children at only 17 and had no idea that something this horrific could happen...

No, I think I like Boz’s version better we’ll go with that

Inside Job.
    Insurance Scam (4.55 Billion Settled and later sued the airlines for over 12 more Billion lol lol lol).
    Obvious Controlled Demolition of 3 buildings.
    Over 7 Billion Tax Dollars paid out to the victims families!??
    Fake War Games of the same situation on the exact same day.
    All Top Officials either took the day off, could not be located or were on vacation!?
    Airline Jets making impossible maneuvers with untrained pilots.
    Massive Shift in wealth on Wall Street for people who were in the know.
    Obvious Plane shot down over PA but the official story is the Jumbo Jet disintegrated when it hit the ground but they found pieces miles away from the crash site lol lol lol.
    They just allow a Threat to fly into Washington and smash into a specific spot to destroy files at the Pentagon!?
    They literally watched it and allowed it to fly into the kill zone on their radar and ordered the fighter jets to stand down.
    And supposedly the plane makes an impossible perfect approach to only destroy that specific spot doing minimal damage when they could of easily hit on top causing massive destruction?
    etc. etc.
    Oh right... it was Radical Muslims lol lol lol.
    Last edited by monet; 09-11-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Inside Job.
    Insurance Scam (4.55 Billion Settled and later sued the airlines for over 12 more Billion lol lol lol).
    Obvious Controlled Demolition of 3 buildings.
    Over 7 Billion Tax Dollars paid out to the victims families!??
    Fake War Games of the same situation on the exact same day.
    All Top Officials either took the day off, could not be located or were on vacation!?
    Airline Jets making impossible maneuvers with untrained pilots.
    Massive Shift in wealth on Wall Street for people who were in the know.
    Obvious Plane shot down over PA but the official story is the Jumbo Jet disintegrated when it hit the ground but they found pieces miles away from the crash site lol lol lol.
    They just allow a Threat to fly into Washington and smash into a specific spot to destroy files at the Pentagon!?
    They literally watched it and allowed it to fly into the kill zone on their radar and ordered the fighter jets to stand down.
    And supposedly the plane makes an impossible perfect approach to only destroy that specific spot doing minimal damage when they could of easily hit on top causing massive destruction?
    etc. etc.
    Oh right... it was Radical Muslims lol lol lol.
    Don't forget the pristine passports found. Yet they couldn't find the indestructible flight recorders and a whole engine in NYC.

Also, there was no debris on the Pentagon grassy area. Plus that section was under renovation thereby minimizing damage. The Pennsylvania flight only had 40 people on board too. There are so many things that went right.....lol

I was standing up the hill from the Pentagon next to the old Navy Annex which used to be Headquarters Marine Corps an hour after it happened. Around 10 am when I got there as I was down the road in Springfield, Va when it happened. I remember looking at the hole trying to figure out what happened to the wings and amazed at how clean the grounds were.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Don't forget the pristine passports found. Yet they couldn't find the indestructible flight recorders and a whole engine in NYC.

Also, there was no debris on the Pentagon grassy area. Plus that section was under renovation thereby minimizing damage. The Pennsylvania flight only had 40 people on board too. There are so many things that went right.....lol

I was standing up the hill from the Pentagon next to the old Navy Annex which used to be Headquarters Marine Corps an hour after it happened. Around 10 am when I got there as I was down the road in Springfield, Va when it happened. I remember looking at the hole trying to figure out what happened to the wings and amazed at how clean the grounds were.
    I've talked about this before but its very hard to watch this 5 hour documentary and refute the mountain of coincidence and or evidence.

Classic Las Vegas story.

I rest my case.
    Another LIE and one easily proven unless there is some retarded news network with alternate coverage filled with commercials for spinning tops and turtles mixed in news hosted by Corky from “Life goes on”.

All of the major networks morning shows and cable news networks coverage is available on YouTube. And the only footage of the first plane hitting was by the French Documentary maker wasn’t available for hours. So the initial reports came in of a plane hitting a WTC Tower in Lower Manhattan were without film footage. At this point NO network went to commercials until much later in the day. And local network affiliates went to national coverage. Networks first starting getting phone reports as they scrambled to get film crews to the scene for video coverage, which happened within minutes. Which is then why we saw the 2nd plane hitting live minutes later.

So once again, the truth is out there on YouTube (unless this is a coverup as well) that no news stations went to commercials once news of this happened and BEFORE film footage was available. So your story that a commercial was playing and then you saw the footage is another Tasha LIE. So, no there was no discussion between tards saying it was a movie trailer, you made that up, as you often do.

What I will agree with is you were only 17 in human years, but probable only 9-10 in human mental developmental years. So you might not have been able to comprehend what was actually happening. My unsolicited advice is to stop trying to dig yourself out of holes you create by your lying.

Hmm. Speaking of Hijacks, on another Website, there is a 20th Anniversary Thread dedicated to September 11th, 2001... At first the responses were stuff like,"What a tragic time in American History. RIP to those innocent lives gone forever." And then it delved into Political insults, someone was like,"You Democratic Nimrod!" God, they even turned what started off as a Remembrance for innocent lives gone in a sudden tragedy in one of the most HORRIFIC days in American History to Political Insults. Sad. At least one Person put comic relief in it by saying he was interested in Powerball and Megamillions numbers.... LMAO! He was thanked for bringing humor into something that was starting to get REALLY bad Political wise.

Thread Information