Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Kamala Harris going to be the imminent President?

It seems that Joe Biden is well on his way to becoming Impeached. Lots of Americans have publicly voiced displeasure with Biden and basically called him an incompetent, senile Idiot with his Afghanistan Fiasco. A LOT of People who voted for him admitted they regret Voting for him. I feel that Kamala is going to be President VERY soon....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    It seems that Joe Biden is well on his way to becoming Impeached. Lots of Americans have publicly voiced displeasure with Biden and basically called him an incompetent, senile Idiot with his Afghanistan Fiasco. A LOT of People who voted for him admitted they regret Voting for him. I feel that Kamala is going to be President VERY soon....
    I'm sure you can't wait for your incompetent "diversity hire" sista to take over for babbling "come on man" Biden.

January 21, 2023
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Be honest Tosh, you just want her to be president because she’s Asian.

You fucking moron, how will he be impeached? You wasted your daily post on this?

Are you saying Nancy Pelosi will bring up articles of impeachment against him as a Democratic President?

Do you even understand politics? Instead of sucking off the Special Ed teacher to be pushed forward you should have paid attention.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    You fucking moron, how will he be impeached? You wasted your daily post on this?

Are you saying Nancy Pelosi will bring up articles of impeachment against him as a Democratic President?

Do you even understand politics? Instead of sucking off the Special Ed teacher to be pushed forward you should have paid attention.
    Bill Clinton was Impeached or almost Impeached for less...

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

The worst thread I wasted my Daily Thread Allotment on was the Thread I asked if Ex AP was really Moses. I got ragged and dragged so hard for that and even I admitted that was a stupid Thread. I think the reply was something like,"At least you acknowledged this was a stupid Thread. You're getting better."

^^^ EX AP was a very active poster, who went ape shit and disappeared like that US Papergames guy, who last winter had like 500 posts in a month, I believe they were the same guy. I'm sure he's lurking around somewhere near by

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    ^^^ EX AP was a very active poster, who went ape shit and disappeared like that US Papergames guy, who last winter had like 500 posts in a month, I believe they were the same guy. I'm sure he's lurking around somewhere near by
    Hmm. I'm not sure if Ex AP was really Moses, but I could have just added the question to my Nathan's Corner instead of making a Thread asking it...

Ex-AP was 100% not Moses. Stick to creating sock puppets and dupes that's more your forte.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Ex-AP was 100% not Moses. Stick to creating sock puppets and dupes that's more your forte.

Okay, I misread what you wrote. I thought you were saying you thought Ex AP was really Moses. I reread it and realized you were saying that you thought US Papergames was Moses. Also, I can't make any Socks. My IP Address is permanantly blocked from making new Emails...

Yep 1/21/23 means she can finish Biden’s term and it not count against the 2 term limit. However I don’t think Joe can make it that long and secondly. The civil war among the Dems. The economic dumpster fire brewing. Nah. GOP could nominate bozo the clown and he’d beat Kamala in 2024.

The only way Biden gets impeached would have to be early 2023 with a GOP tidal wave in Congress. (History says the Party holding the WH loses seats anyway so it’s likely the GOP regains Congress but that doesn’t mean it’s enough to toss Joe if he’s still POTUS). The GOP would need to pick up a 60 seat count in the Senate and maybe pull a few to their side to get the 67 needed to remove him. Manchen and Sinema makes it 62 but I don’t know who else would defect to remove Biden so it’s basically a moot point. People just don’t get how the whole process works. Johnson was the only one to come close back in the 1860s holding on by one vote. Nixon probably would’ve been removed had he not resigned but these show trial kangaroo courts with Clinton and Trump proved to be farsical at best.

Bill Clinton was Impeached or almost Impeached for less...
    Civics 101 lesson

Impeachment is equivalent to an indictment by a grand jury. It’s done by the House of Representatives. They vote to charge/accuse the President of crimes et all that could be subject to removal from office.

The trial takes place in the Senate the House assigns members to act similar to prosecutors in the trial. The Senate and they alone determine if the issues are serious enough to warrant removal. It requires 2/3+1 to remove the President/convict of the impeachment charges.

So Andrew Johnson was Impeached not removed
    Clinton Impeached not removed.
    Trump impeached not removed (2nd attempt doesn’t even count you can’t impeach let alone hold a trial for a President who’s already left office which is why the Chief Justice of Scotus who’s required to be the Presiding Judge did not participate the 2nd attempt after 1/20/21).

Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    GOP could nominate bozo the clown and he’d beat Kamala in 2024.
    That assumes a fair election.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are going to make it a law that if you want to vote you have to get vaccinated.
    RIP.

I never vote anyway.
    I don't know any of those people on the ballots and nobody's vote matters because we all know the shadow government, corporations, secret societies and intelligence agencies have all the power.
    Politicians are just puppets who get paid to STFU and do as they are told.
    Not sure about Trump because I'm not sure he is an actual politician.
    I find him funny/entertaining though but I don't watch too much of any of them.
    Last edited by monet; 10-06-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are going to make it a law that if you want to vote you have to get vaccinated.
    RIP.

I never vote anyway.
    I don't know any of those people on the ballots and nobody's vote matters because we all know the shadow government, corporations, secret societies and intelligence agencies have all the power.
    It is all one uniparty clown circus. Whoever wins the people lose.

The US and really the world right now is nothing but a plantation for useless idiots. So in that respect it doesn't really matter.

It's OVER

Name:  1633479351267.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  36.6 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

By the way, nice to see FTP come back over from PFA. We need more of good discussion over here that isn’t bashing WoV or Tasha.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    RIP.

I never vote anyway.
    Yes it did seem like Trump went off script a bit which was refreshing.

By the way, nice to see FTP come back over from PFA. We need more of good discussion over here that isn’t bashing WoV or Tasha.
    FTP is a decent poster, who gets a lot of undeserved shit thrown at him from the delusional non sensical handful of hardcore libtards over at PFA. His recent tidal wave of posts, reminded me a little of " Desertrunner". Desert had by far the most posts ever recorded 2000+ in a very short period of time( too lazy to look a few months at best) some days recording over 50+ posts in a 24 hour period. He's a member here who is the complete polar opposite of his PFA posting style. He posts once in a blue moon( usually once) and disappears. Very strange.

Thread Information