I'll give you guys a little something to hope for. I tested positive this morning for covid....again. I had covid 17 months ago and had a rather hard time with it. Not so much hard as long. Symptoms just lasted a really long time, like a month, the whole month of April 2020.

So anyway, we had some friends visit for 5 days over the last week for a couple of the music events in town. About 3 days after they arrived, I started to not feel great. Feverish, achy a little chest pressure. Ever since my second heart surgery, I get really scared with any kind of chest pain. But I knew immediately this wasn't heart related, it was lung by location and reminiscent of my lung pressure from last year, just much less severe. So it hasn't gotten worse over the last 3 days or anything and is very mild compared to last year, but I called the doctor and got tested this morning.

I am fully vaccinated and I believe in the science and hopefully will just have these mild symptoms for another day or two protected against severe illness, just the way it is supposed to work. But you all can do you best as far as hoping and praying for the worst.