Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little hope for the KJ haters.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    That's not true.

Keep my electricity and internet going and then............................... LOCK IT DOWN!!!
    Might as well just take your computer to jail then.
    There are all kinds of things one can do outside as well. I have many side projects I can't even keep up with.

IMO had we actually locked it down properly in the first place we could have had it under control. Or perhaps not since that would have had to be a global thing or heavily restricted travel. It seems as if we are never going to end this from what we are doing now.
    Well we have a fairly effective vaccine for once and this is the first post-vaccine wave and likely last before it settles out. That assumes there isn't some mutation that amps up the strength of this thing another notch. Things look pretty good to me. It is already starting to cool off substantially.

The problem with lockdowns is this thing spreads to other mammals. EVEN if we managed to lock down the world it seems likely it would be reintroduced into the human population but possibly it could be controlled? Anyway, just my 3 bit speculation.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

One of my Bosses said something like,"Covid should have been nipped in the bud when it was FIRST circulating China like VERY early January when it broke out in China and said she felt our Government failed us. She said that China should have basically been closed off(Think of the Dome in Simpsons Movie) when they noticed Multiple people in China were getting sick with some new Disease.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

That’s what we should do with you, cut you off with your stupid posts and meaningless threads

Good riddance to those 700,000-1,000,000 weaklings. The earth is over populated anyway.
    Perhaps one could look at it this way. We could sit back and do nothing hoping for herd immunity. Just get out the correct information and everyone does what they want regarding the virus and their own safety. I'm wondering if that will lead to much worst strains? How do we deal with an overload on the hospitals? I can't imagine that will be good for the economy.

Just get out the correct information and everyone does what they want regarding the virus and their own safety.
    That would be fine if every person's actions and decisions only effected them. It would be like, fine, you want to jump off a bridge and kill yourself, do it. But that is not the way it works.

Over the weekend I was talking on the phone to a friend from Phila (suburbs). She had a valve replacement, similar but a little different than mine, 15 years ago when I lived in Phila. So last week she was having severe chest pains, and went to the hospital. Despite that the Phila region as a whole has a lot of hospitals and a lot of hospital beds and that her doctor had called ahead making arrangements for her to be admitted for tests, when she got to the hospital there was no place to put her. She spent the night on a stretcher in the hall, outside the emergency room until a bed became available during the night.

So that is the thing most concerning. What is someone in your family has a stroke, or heart attack, or falls and breaks a hip, or your child cuts himself and gets seriously injured, and you get to the hospital and there are no beds available and no staff available to treat you or your family member, because of the choices these people made, which is their right.

At that point those choices are effecting others and they should be yanked out of that bed, have the machines keeping them alive turned off and that space given to other. THAT should be the consequence of their choice and right to put others in jeopardy.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Just get out the correct information and everyone does what they want regarding the virus and their own safety.
    That would be fine if every person's actions and decisions only effected them. It would be like, fine, you want to jump off a bridge and kill yourself, do it. But that is not the way it works.

Over the weekend I was talking on the phone to a friend from Phila (suburbs). She had a valve replacement, similar but a little different than mine, 15 years ago when I lived in Phila. So last week she was having severe chest pains, and went to the hospital. Despite that the Phila region as a whole has a lot of hospitals and a lot of hospital beds and that her doctor had called ahead making arrangements for her to be admitted for tests, when she got to the hospital there was no place to put her. She spent the night on a stretcher in the hall, outside the emergency room until a bed became available during the night.

So that is the thing most concerning. What is someone in your family has a stroke, or heart attack, or falls and breaks a hip, or your child cuts himself and gets seriously injured, and you get to the hospital and there are no beds available and no staff available to treat you or your family member, because of the choices these people made, which is their right.

At that point those choices are effecting others and they should be yanked out of that bed, have the machines keeping them alive turned off and that space given to other. THAT should be the consequence of their choice and right to put others in jeopardy.
    You do realize the vaxxed are winding up in the hospitals too?

You do realize vaxxed people are showing up with clotting problems, strokes, heart attacks, and all kinds of other ailments from the side effects of taking the Jesus Juice?

How about the 300 pounder that shows up due to diabetic shock? It's their fault for eating a dozen doughnuts a day.
    The alcoholic with liver failure. What about them?
    Should we make you the judge of who should or shouldn't be treated?

What about all the healthcare workers being fired because they don't want the vax? Now the idiots in charge are talking about bringing the National Guard into the hospitals. Most of the National Guard with medical training already work in the civilian medical field. You are thinking like the current leaders who are not thinking right now.

Natural immunity is proven to be better than the vax by multiples. Yet no consideration is given to that. You had Covid and the vax and got Covid again. Honestly you probably got Covid again because you fucked up your immune system with the vax. Dr. Malone the inventor of mRNA and Dr Yeadon an ex Pfizer scientist have both warned about this stuff. You are most likely experiencing ADE.

But line up again for another shot of Jesus Juice because the 2 you already got are expired. Plus they worked so well.....lol....Maybe the 3rd shot will protect you from Covid the 3rd time around.......c'mon man
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You do realize vaxxed people are showing up with clotting problems, strokes, heart attacks, and all kinds of other ailments from the side effects of taking the Jesus Juice?

How about the 300 pounder that shows up due to diabetic shock? It's their fault for eating a dozen doughnuts a day.

What about all the healthcare workers being fired because they don't want the vax? Now the idiots in charge are talking about bringing the National Guard into the hospitals. Most of the National Guard with medical training already work in the civilian medical field. You are thinking like the current leaders who are not thinking right now.

Natural immunity is proven to be better than the vax by multiples. Yet no consideration is given to that. You had Covid and the vax and got Covid again. Honestly you probably got Covid again because you fucked up your immune system with the vax. Dr. Malone the inventor of mRNA and Dr Yeadon an ex Pfizer scientist have both warned about this stuff. You are most likely experiencing ADE.

But line up again for another shot of Jesus Juice because the 2 you already got are expired. Plus they worked so well.....lol....Maybe the 3rd shot will protect you from Covid the 3rd time around.......c'mon man
    Natural Immunity. Oh that's right, I forgot you live by the Amish motto "let God handle it" (or not). Let's just have 10 kids so we have some "spares" for the diseases that take some that could have been prevented.

You make a fair point about the 300 lber that shows up at the hospital in diabetic shock or with his arteries clogged from a lifetime of MDonalds food. There should be some personal responsibility. And if some car accident victims comes in they should get priority. I'll go along with that 100%.

You make less of a fair point about some other things, one of them being my multiple covids. Yes both I and my brother have contracted covid twice now. People are going to keep getting it. If would have been great if the vaccines stopped people from catching it or catching it a second time. But from the start, that was not what was said. What was said was people would get less severely sick, with less hospitalizations and less death. The numbers bare that out just as my and my own experiences bares that out. I had very mild symptoms, slight fever and a little achy for a couple days, compared to a month long illness and trouble breathing nd severe fatigue the first time around. Night and day and the vaccine worked just as it was supposed to. You do know the flu vaccine doesn't stop people from getting the flu right. Just less severe case. Exactly like the covid vaccine is doing.

Side effects? Sure there are a small number of side effects from any kind of medication. A small number of clotting problems, strokes and heart attacks. Read the small print or listen to the disclaimer on any commercial for any medication. There is a small risk of an adverse reaction for a very minutely small number of people. The benefits out weight the risks. and that is what life is about.

So hell yeah, sign me up for the booster in about 2 weeks.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Here's another question for you Max. Not wishing anything bad on you but supposes you are diagnosed with some type of cancer, let's say stage 1 or stage 2 colon cancer which is highly treatable. Are you going to pass on the science and forgo the treatment and say, "let's just let God handle it"?

What about the science of early detection that increases survival rates? You passing on those screenings in favor of "God's will"?

Or how about this MaxPen. Smart phones. Not a medical advancement but still an advancement in science.

So 15 years or so ago, a cell phone became not some folding device in people's pockets to make occasional phone calls, but a miniature computer practically glued to the sides of people's faces or in their hands inches from their fact for hours upon hours.

How do we know that given another 15 years, half the population isn't going to be walking around with huge tumors growing out of the sides of their faces?

Your 'rejection' of science seems very select.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-29-2021 at 02:17 AM.

Yea, c'mon man. Ignore the actual numbers as there are always exceptions one can put forth. Yanno lets not actually compare people who have vax side effects to side effects of people who contract covid.Let's listen to this one guy and not the other 99.9% of high level scientists. Yanno, this .01% scientist guy had something to do with RNA so obviously what he says should be given 1000x the weight and on par with the rest of science. Oh yea and he agrees with me.

Lets compare addictions where people have serious lifelong issues to the relatively one time simple choice of taking what some call "Jesus Juice".

<factpalm>

Natural immunity is better but one has to catch it first so it is sorta a silly argument. I mean, death is better at preventing covid than natural immunity. Did you even know THAT ?!? Not even being a wise-ass. It is true. I dint even work at pfizer.

My ex-gf has a density thing in her boob poor thing. All stressed out. She has insurance but still has to wait over 2 months due to all this covid shit. Straight fucking tired of morons because yes it does impact myself and people I care for.

The one and only pass I give people is that those who know they have caught the thing do have a valid argument in not wanting the vaccine. Science has shown that a previous infection is better than the vax. The problem is for every one of those people, there is likely a guy who has never caught it and is still refusing to get the stupid vax. If you're anti-vax and someone says you gotta get the vax if you haven't had Covid well you damn well are going to all at once remember that time a few months ago when your lost your sense of smell...
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 09-29-2021 at 02:54 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Natural immunity is better than the vaxx but the problem is you have to get covid in order to get the natural immunity. So lots of unvaxxed people will be immune to covid....but will also be dead. Damn sure can't get it again when you're dead.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Good riddance to those 700,000-1,000,000 weaklings. The earth is over populated anyway.
    Perhaps one could look at it this way. We could sit back and do nothing hoping for herd immunity. Just get out the correct information and everyone does what they want regarding the virus and their own safety. I'm wondering if that will lead to much worst strains? How do we deal with an overload on the hospitals? I can't imagine that will be good for the economy.
    It would actually save Medicare a ton of money. Most people in the age range most impacted by Covid tend to die in far more expensive ways.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    It would actually save Medicare a ton of money. Most people in the age range most impacted by Covid tend to die in far more expensive ways.
    For someone who doesn't believe in anything and doesn't care about life sure does seem to care a lot about money, government spending and vaccines.

Who said anything about vaccines? I'm vaccinated, but I don't care if other people get vaccinated, or not. It's up to them what they interpret the data, etc...to mean.

Actually, I mainly just didn't want to hear about it from my fiancee anymore.

I do care about Government spending because having to hear and read about this bullshit everywhere I look directly impacts me. Besides, it's something to argue about, and I always like arguing about things...except for why haven't I got my vaccine yet.

Who said anything about vaccines? I'm vaccinated, but I don't care if other people get vaccinated, or not. It's up to them what they interpret the data, etc...to mean.

I do care about Government spending because having to hear and read about this bullshit everywhere I look directly impacts me. Besides, it's something to argue about, and I always like arguing about things...except for why haven't I got my vaccine yet.
    You should think long and hard about getting married if you feel the need to rollover for an injection to appease your woman.....RIP

You should think long and hard about getting married if you feel the need to rollover for an injection to appease your woman.....RIP
    Getting married is HIGHLY NEGATIVE EV!!

Natural Immunity. Oh that's right, I forgot you live by the Amish motto "let God handle it" (or not). Let's just have 10 kids so we have some "spares" for the diseases that take some that could have been prevented.

You make a fair point about the 300 lber that shows up at the hospital in diabetic shock or with his arteries clogged from a lifetime of MDonalds food. There should be some personal responsibility. And if some car accident victims comes in they should get priority. I'll go along with that 100%.

You make less of a fair point about some other things, one of them being my multiple covids. Yes both I and my brother have contracted covid twice now. People are going to keep getting it. If would have been great if the vaccines stopped people from catching it or catching it a second time. But from the start, that was not what was said. What was said was people would get less severely sick, with less hospitalizations and less death. The numbers bare that out just as my and my own experiences bares that out. I had very mild symptoms, slight fever and a little achy for a couple days, compared to a month long illness and trouble breathing nd severe fatigue the first time around. Night and day and the vaccine worked just as it was supposed to. You do know the flu vaccine doesn't stop people from getting the flu right. Just less severe case. Exactly like the covid vaccine is doing.

Side effects? Sure there are a small number of side effects from any kind of medication. A small number of clotting problems, strokes and heart attacks. Read the small print or listen to the disclaimer on any commercial for any medication. There is a small risk of an adverse reaction for a very minutely small number of people. The benefits out weight the risks. and that is what life is about.

So hell yeah, sign me up for the booster in about 2 weeks.
    Not going to get into a pissing match about it. If you feel the need to get injected biannually, yearly, or whatever subscription service time they establish then by all means line up for the juice of societal salvation. If less than 1/2% of the population dies then I would stand to look correct if I tell the people that it would be worse without my Kool aid.

So far, those injections seem to be working for you...lol

Never mind that the average age of people dying from covid exceeds the average age of death overall. For a normally healthy person the coronavirus is the flu x3. Big deal. Get it and get over it. In your case get the Jesus Juice and get the Covid again and line back up for more juice. Whatever works for you is my motto. Leave me the hell alone.

Follow the science?? How is that working for Israel the most vaxxed nation on Earth?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/...vid-cribsheet/

If someone is going to get the Wuhan Flu a 3rd time in the near future, it will be no other then the double jabbed booster boy Kew no doubt about it. Not that I want that to happen it's just inevitable, no need to further explain.

Ha! The information coming out on it was such that I would have probably got it sooner or later, anyway.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    If someone is going to get the Wuhan Flu a 3rd time in the near future, it will be no other then the double jabbed booster boy Kew no doubt about it. Not that I want that to happen it's just inevitable, no need to further explain.
    It is most unfortunate that Kewlj will be one of the first to get covid a 3rd time. Hoping for the best outcome for you, Kewl.

Thread Information