Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Far Too Common Event For VP Players

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Gee Arc, you're not trying to win any popularity contests either. And you've also done a good job of patting yourself on the back being the indestructible super video poker hero.

Children. LOL
    I just provide facts, Alan. Most of them are simple concepts. You can accept them or remain ignorant. It's always your choice.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm not sure why I'm supposed to want a "healthy, happy, meaningful family life." Personally, I'd rather be Charlie Sheen. So if anyone has a style of gambling that'll contribute to a "healthy, happy, Charlie Sheen life," I'm ready to sign up!
    I wouldn't believe the dufus has much of a family life. When a person has to constantly bring it up it's usually a good sign they aren't at all happy. People who are really happy don't usually mention it.

If I'm nursing & my wife is massaging a couple of strains from patting myself on the back arci, it sure beats what you've brought upon yourselves

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I wouldn't believe the dufus has much of a family life. When a person has to constantly bring it up it's usually a good sign they aren't at all happy. People who are really happy don't usually mention it.
    You mean like you?!
    (This is just too easy )

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I just provide facts, Alan. Most of them are simple concepts. You can accept them or remain ignorant. It's always your choice.
    This is where arci always seems to fall on his face, and when he didn't listen to the vpFREE administrator's warnings about namecalling, he became the only permanently banned personality in that forum's history. You see, arci has a short fuse and very thin skin. He tries to cover it up with the cool and geeky act, but he always ends up not able to help himself. That's why I ride him like a camel--he's just so much fun watching as he comes unravelled - and like clockwork! The stuff I throw at him goes straight under his skin, and because of that and the fact that everyone can easily see right thru all his video poker baloney, it eventually becomes too much for the poor fellow to handle. As a result, we see the namecalling, which as any seasoned debater knows, is a poor skill to portray and a sure sign of great frustration.

Isn't he fun!?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob you know I'm your friend. But there is a difference between being "popular" in the media and being "well liked" in the media. I am sure you are perhaps one of the most "popular" voices in the video poker community when it comes to being followed and when it comes to being read. But well liked? Come on Rob! I like you but the rest of the world?? LOL
    When a person's family and his fair-minded friends - as you have always been - like him, the rest of the world is no more important to him than....Charlie Sheen's butt. Arci's really my pal, except for the fact that he's jealous....and not because I've won with my strategy while destroying his belief system. I mean, look how he's being punished.

Just as I thought would happen. The dufus comes back with rampant projection. All one needs to do is understand that, since he knows nothing about me, his statements can only be about the person he does know ... himself.

Classic ...

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Vic, you could learn a lot from me if you really listened to the entire message.
    Rob, I have learned just one thing about you and it has nothing to do with VP strategy or expertise: you have no shortage of hubris. The self-gratification you get from putting others down simply to make yourself superior is really sad and pathetic.

But Vic....I AM superior! And putting someone like arci down for the count--who is the architect of his own tale of woe--really does seem like I'm always doing a public service

It's like going to a garage sale: you have to overlook a lot of worthless items to find the stuff you're interested in. I've learned my lesson.

Thread Information