Thread: Vegas kid wears mask for school picture, collects money

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-moms-orders/

So this kid won’t take his mask off for his school picture because his mom told him to always keep it on. Now they have collected over $23k in Gofundme cash from people with more money than common sense. The damage being done to kids with this nonsense is sad.

Perhaps this is a good idea for Alan to consider for some extra cash.

E-begging is an epidemic, and yes just like panhandlers it’s only viable because of bleeding heart shitheads with more money than common sense.

I honestly thought that this was going to end up with a "Good for the kid for showing how Ridiculous Mask Mandate is by taking his School picture with his mask on and getting money for it on top of that! Kid is a Genius!" This post ended in an unexpected way for me...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I honestly thought that this was going to end up with a "Good for the kid for showing how Ridiculous Mask Mandate is by taking his School picture with his mask on and getting money for it on top of that! Kid is a Genius!" This post ended in an unexpected way for me...
    Hopefully the government passes a mandate for a mandatory mask for you for life. Not for health or safety reasons but for bad breath and viewer comfort reasons.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Hopefully the government passes a mandate for a mandatory mask for you for life. Not for health or safety reasons but for bad breath and viewer comfort reasons.
    A few more of this caliber and you will surpass Wynnpleasure back into 3rd.

Who the fuck cares about this incident regardless of your politics?

Sheep come in many persuasions.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

LMAO! You think you're so clever and witty but come off as acting just as immature as an 8 year old third grader..
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

How is this kid a genius? Honestly, I think he might be a little retarded since he couldn't figure out some common sense about when it's okay to actually take off your mask.

I'm sorry, but unless you are assuming this was the kid's plan from the get-go(and we know that's not the case) you have stupidly painted him as a genius when it was nothing other than dumb luck.

Thread Information