Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Definitely not a bad beat. We live better and longer than past nobility. In fact the collapse is in part due to the coddling of society. These are exciting times and I personally am happy to be here. I just wish the 80's would have lasted a bit longer. This internet can go in the trashcan.
The descent from the zenith was needless. Driven by overpopulation, psychopaths and social justice warriors. It is this needlessness coupled with the magnitude of the certain, rapid, present and future decline that is a bad beat.

The descent was and is needless. Self inflicted. Thanks leftists.

Totally agree with the coddling of society and for me, how great the 80's were.

As for the "Fully Vaccinated" status, still not and okay with that.

We went to Reno for 3 days at the end of August and with mask mandates in full effect we still had a great time. A few days after we got home my wife wasn't feeling good and a few days after that I wasn't either. We had all the symptoms of covid but never went to hospital to get tested. Just kept doing what we had been with the vitamin D and zinc along with the usual multi vitamins we take daily.

It took about three weeks before we started feeling normal again, and early on I was privately wondering if I ever would. Anyhow, we're out of the woods now and feel fine. Could it have been just the flu? Maybe, but here's hoping our antibodies are off the chart and our natural immunity is way better than any Pfizer vax.
Danny I'm glad you and your wife are feeling well now and had fun on your Reno trip. I think you handled things perfectly and I'd like to think I would handle it the same way.