Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated "Fully Vaccinated" status now requires a booster shot

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Definitely not a bad beat. We live better and longer than past nobility. In fact the collapse is in part due to the coddling of society. These are exciting times and I personally am happy to be here. I just wish the 80's would have lasted a bit longer. This internet can go in the trashcan.
    The descent from the zenith was needless. Driven by overpopulation, psychopaths and social justice warriors. It is this needlessness coupled with the magnitude of the certain, rapid, present and future decline that is a bad beat.

The descent was and is needless. Self inflicted. Thanks leftists.

Totally agree with the coddling of society and for me, how great the 80's were.

As for the "Fully Vaccinated" status, still not and okay with that.

We went to Reno for 3 days at the end of August and with mask mandates in full effect we still had a great time. A few days after we got home my wife wasn't feeling good and a few days after that I wasn't either. We had all the symptoms of covid but never went to hospital to get tested. Just kept doing what we had been with the vitamin D and zinc along with the usual multi vitamins we take daily.

It took about three weeks before we started feeling normal again, and early on I was privately wondering if I ever would. Anyhow, we're out of the woods now and feel fine. Could it have been just the flu? Maybe, but here's hoping our antibodies are off the chart and our natural immunity is way better than any Pfizer vax.
    Danny I'm glad you and your wife are feeling well now and had fun on your Reno trip. I think you handled things perfectly and I'd like to think I would handle it the same way.

Definitely not a bad beat. We live better and longer than past nobility. In fact the collapse is in part due to the coddling of society. These are exciting times and I personally am happy to be here. I just wish the 80's would have lasted a bit longer. This internet can go in the trashcan.
    The descent from the zenith was needless. Driven by overpopulation, psychopaths and social justice warriors. It is this needlessness coupled with the magnitude of the certain, rapid, present and future decline that is a bad beat.

We went to Reno for 3 days at the end of August and with mask mandates in full effect we still had a great time. A few days after we got home my wife wasn't feeling good and a few days after that I wasn't either. We had all the symptoms of covid but never went to hospital to get tested. Just kept doing what we had been with the vitamin D and zinc along with the usual multi vitamins we take daily.

It took about three weeks before we started feeling normal again, and early on I was privately wondering if I ever would. Anyhow, we're out of the woods now and feel fine. Could it have been just the flu? Maybe, but here's hoping our antibodies are off the chart and our natural immunity is way better than any Pfizer vax.
    Glad you and the Mrs. are feeling better Danny

Thanks fellas.

At about the same time we got back from Reno, my daughter (doesn’t live with us) wasn’t feeling well, got tested and was positive. She said they buried the swab up her nose. Her husband who was leaving for a caribou hunt in Alaska and needed a negative result went to some rapid test site where they barely put the swab up his nose, and got his negative result. Go figure.

Why don’t you get your antibodies tested rather than just “hope they are off the charts?” and not know?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Why don’t you get your antibodies tested rather than just “hope they are off the charts?” and not know?
    Of course you're right.
    But that would require going in to health care provider (don't have) or clinic. Something I haven't done since Obama blew up our healthcare system. We're pretty healthy.

I don't think what we had was the flu, especially with the lack of taste and smell, but if I get curious enough I'll go in.
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Why would it matter?
    Is it going to make you sleep better?

Biden on abortion: You have the right to control your own body.

Biden on the vaccine: You DON'T have the right to control your own body.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Biden on abortion: You have the right to control your own body. Biden on the vaccine: You DON'T have the right to control your own body.
    Not the same thing at all: false equivalency.

Abortion is about life, covid is about death.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Biden on abortion: You have the right to control your own body. Biden on the vaccine: You DON'T have the right to control your own body.

Good one V!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Good one V!
    Sickos.
    Abortion is about Murder, getting away with irresponsible behavior and promoting fornication.
    Vaccine Mandates are about the State having complete control over the populace.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Good one V!
    Sickos.
    Abortion is about Murder, getting away with irresponsible behavior and promoting fornication.
    Vaccine Mandates are about the State having complete control over the populace.
    If it had anything to do I do with stopping/slowing covid, he would have done the 100+ employee mandate in the spring when the vaxx became available to all rather than wait till there’s little effect; they had all the poll data telling them not nearly as many people would take the vaxx as they wanted without being forced, so all the data was available to make a decision on it at that time not six months later when it doesn’t make any considerable difference. Entirely a “seem like doing something” and control move.

70% of deaths from Delta in the UK are in vaccinated people.
    Can anyone fact check this for me?
    Recent Joe Rogan Podcast was pretty good.
    I forget where to get the bootleg version but tableplay knows.

The Joe Rogan Experience
    #1717 - Alex Berenson
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/1VNcMVzwgdU2gXdbw7yqCL

I guess Alex Berenson was too controversial to post a clip on youtube.
    The next podcast was pretty decent as well.
    CNN vs Joe Rogan...

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    70% of deaths from Delta in the UK are in vaccinated people.
    Can anyone fact check this for me?
    Recent Joe Rogan Podcast was pretty good.
    I forget where to get the bootleg version but tableplay knows.

The Joe Rogan Experience
    #1717 - Alex Berenson
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/1VNcMVzwgdU2gXdbw7yqCL
    https://ogjre.com/episode/1717-alex-berenson.
    cheers M8.
    BTW, I watched the new Bond film - I think that's it for me on this franchise (I had no business watching it in the first place - it jumped the shark several films ago). It was 100% woke, SJW agenda pushing.

Wasn't talking about life or death. It's irrelevant to the point. Was talking about how phony the left is. On the issue of abortion they have always said you have the right to control your own body. But with the vaccine they are saying you don't have the right to control your own body.

BTW, abortion is about death. The death of unborn babies. Not getting an abortion is about life.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Last weekend, it came from the horse's mouth (CDC Director Rochelle Walensky)

"Right now we don't have booster eligibility for all people currently," Walensky said. "We have not yet changed the definition of fully vaccinated. We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of fully vaccinated in the future. But right now what I would say is, if you're eligible for a booster, go ahead and get your booster, and we will continue to follow."

There is a video clip that starts from the exact moment the statement is made.

https://www.theblaze.com/definition-...-director-says

I got two AZ vaccines and I'm waiting for 3. I don't know which one to decide on, but I think we should be vaccinated for health reasons, this is already very terrible!

Got the booster shot yesterday. Back to fully vaxxed. I support anyone's right to refuse the vax but I think I made the right decisions for me and my health status.

Got the booster shot yesterday. Back to fully vaxxed. I support anyone's right to refuse the vax but I think I made the right decisions for me and my health status.
    Can you follow up on what version you originally got and what booster, same or different?

Also any side effects from this one? Thanks.

Can you follow up on what version you originally got and what booster, same or different?

Also any side effects from this one? Thanks.
    All three shots were Pfizer. No side effects at all for me but I have a history of no side effects with vaccines.

Thread Information