Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated "Fully Vaccinated" status now requires a booster shot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Biden on abortion: You have the right to control your own body. Biden on the vaccine: You DON'T have the right to control your own body.
    Not the same thing at all: false equivalency.

Abortion is about life, covid is about death.
    Good one V!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Biden on abortion: You have the right to control your own body. Biden on the vaccine: You DON'T have the right to control your own body.

Good one V!
    Sickos.
    Abortion is about Murder, getting away with irresponsible behavior and promoting fornication.
    Vaccine Mandates are about the State having complete control over the populace.

Wasn't talking about life or death. It's irrelevant to the point. Was talking about how phony the left is. On the issue of abortion they have always said you have the right to control your own body. But with the vaccine they are saying you don't have the right to control your own body.

BTW, abortion is about death. The death of unborn babies. Not getting an abortion is about life.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Good one V!
    Sickos.
    Abortion is about Murder, getting away with irresponsible behavior and promoting fornication.
    Vaccine Mandates are about the State having complete control over the populace.
    If it had anything to do I do with stopping/slowing covid, he would have done the 100+ employee mandate in the spring when the vaxx became available to all rather than wait till there’s little effect; they had all the poll data telling them not nearly as many people would take the vaxx as they wanted without being forced, so all the data was available to make a decision on it at that time not six months later when it doesn’t make any considerable difference. Entirely a “seem like doing something” and control move.

70% of deaths from Delta in the UK are in vaccinated people.
    Can anyone fact check this for me?
    Recent Joe Rogan Podcast was pretty good.
    I forget where to get the bootleg version but tableplay knows.

The Joe Rogan Experience
    #1717 - Alex Berenson
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/1VNcMVzwgdU2gXdbw7yqCL

70% of deaths from Delta in the UK are in vaccinated people.
    Can anyone fact check this for me?
    Recent Joe Rogan Podcast was pretty good.
    I forget where to get the bootleg version but tableplay knows.

The Joe Rogan Experience
    #1717 - Alex Berenson
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/1VNcMVzwgdU2gXdbw7yqCL
    https://ogjre.com/episode/1717-alex-berenson.
    cheers M8.
    BTW, I watched the new Bond film - I think that's it for me on this franchise (I had no business watching it in the first place - it jumped the shark several films ago). It was 100% woke, SJW agenda pushing.

I guess Alex Berenson was too controversial to post a clip on youtube.
    The next podcast was pretty decent as well.
    CNN vs Joe Rogan...

Last weekend, it came from the horse's mouth (CDC Director Rochelle Walensky)

"Right now we don't have booster eligibility for all people currently," Walensky said. "We have not yet changed the definition of fully vaccinated. We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of fully vaccinated in the future. But right now what I would say is, if you're eligible for a booster, go ahead and get your booster, and we will continue to follow."

There is a video clip that starts from the exact moment the statement is made.

https://www.theblaze.com/definition-...-director-says

Got the booster shot yesterday. Back to fully vaxxed. I support anyone's right to refuse the vax but I think I made the right decisions for me and my health status.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Got the booster shot yesterday. Back to fully vaxxed. I support anyone's right to refuse the vax but I think I made the right decisions for me and my health status.
    Can you follow up on what version you originally got and what booster, same or different?

Also any side effects from this one? Thanks.

Can you follow up on what version you originally got and what booster, same or different?

Also any side effects from this one? Thanks.
    All three shots were Pfizer. No side effects at all for me but I have a history of no side effects with vaccines.

SNL making fun of Aaron Rodgers but refusing to make fun of Alec Baldwin??

SNL making fun of Aaron Rodgers but refusing to make fun of Alec Baldwin??
    I wouldn't know. If SNL depended on my viewership they would have been gone decades ago. Same with sports and all that other nonsense.....RIP

Thread Information