Thread: Latest Blog Entry for Urban Meyer Fans

Interesting take and I agree Khan was more interested in selling tickets. He has been a failure as an owner…..unless you consider the team is estimated to be worth 3 times what he paid for it in 2011. Which shows again how good an investment an NFL team is if you have a billion extra lying around.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Interesting take and I agree Khan was more interested in selling tickets. He has been a failure as an owner…..unless you consider the team is estimated to be worth 3 times what he paid for it in 2011. Which shows again how good an investment an NFL team is if you have a billion extra lying around.

Khan bought them in 2011. I think it's clear he's about the money, or you don't hire a former Florida coach and poach the two highest profile regional players in the draft in Sunshine (Remember the Titans) and Etienne from Clemson. Many moves, maybe even the Tebow experiment at TE, which was a reach on paper and a joke on film, have been to bond the Florida and regional football fans to the team. South Carolina is a short hike to JVille.

I'm always amazed at how NFL franchises gain in value. To me, JVille is really borderline size-wise and corporate-wise at being able to support an NFL team. But the franchise value keeps going up, so I'm clearly wrong.

Thread Information