Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mdawg Blackjack Challenge

Deleted, posted in wrong thread.

Kew here's something else you're too dopey to recognize since you spend entire days reading your precious forums that control the sad and sour life you lead.

In a few hours we have an NFL quadruple-header starting up on tv today. For most people who enjoy watching incredible athletes perform, today's one of those days. But will YOU be watching? Well, what you undoubtedly will do is wasting time worrying about what gets posted on forums....like a useless little old lady.

Granted, these days the Negro Football League is more of a mish-mash than what it's really supposed to be. I mean, black activists calling for more black front office execs and coaches when over 70% of the league's players are black--not to mention how EVERY football game commercial has at least 50% blacks when their population is only 14%! Just IMAGINE if we whiteys demanded player ratios be "only" equal to what OUR ratio is, let alone far above like the BLM lunatics demand!!

Anyway, the only reason I still watch games aside from the amazing Mandingo performances, is because Tom Brady--that skinny white boy who can't run or scramble--still rules the league. The day he retires from his extraordinarily unique career is the last time I'll have watched an NFL game.

So why not enjoy the day the way real men and she-men like redietz (is he weird or what?) do? Sure beats your constantly getting all lathered up over other people's postings

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Granted, these days the Negro Football League is more of a mish-mash than what it's really supposed to be. I mean, black activists calling for more black front office execs and coaches when over 70% of the league's players are black--not to mention how EVERY football game commercial has at least 50% blacks when their population is only 14%! Just IMAGINE if we whiteys demanded player ratios be "only" equal to what OUR ratio is, let alone far above like the BLM lunatics demand!!

Anyway, the only reason I still watch games aside from the amazing Mandingo performances, is because Tom Brady--that skinny white boy who can't run or scramble--still rules the league. The day he retires from his extraordinarily unique career is the last time I'll have watched an NFL game.
    Rob, lost among your two racist, bigoted posts is that YOU are NOT WHITE. You are descendant from Africans. Because your people have intermarried with white Europeans you are able to pass yourself off as the "whitey" you admire and long to be, but you can never change the fact that unlike Tom Brady and myself of Irish decent, you are a black man. Apparently a self-hating black man. But it is fine that you worship Irish, white, Tom Brady, of liberal San Francisco.

As for me and football and sports, anyone with even half a brain, which leaves you out, I am sure recognizes from my posting that I am a huge football fan and sports fan in general. The only reason you don't seem to know this is because your diseases and bigoted mind can't comprehend that gay men (and women) can be and often are big sports fans. You have a bigoted, stereotypical view formed in your small mind that won't allow you to comprehend reality.

But enjoy the games today. Just know that a good many of the players that you admire are in fact, cock-loving men of gay and bisexual sexual preference.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

And let me clear something else up Rob, my black friend. What you view as weakness on my part for continuing to bring up and point out Phony, misleading claims by the likes of Mdawg and yourself that only serve to harm other players, is in fact courageous on my part, to continue to bring up these things that as time goes on becomes unpopular just due to repetitiveness.

You being complicit in this exact type of long running scam are an advocate of letting it die. But I am of the "when good men do and say nothing (and look the other way) evil triumphs" mentality. So I will shine a light on these lies, even though as an AP, it isn't always in my best interest to. (AP's benefit from more losers and suckers). But I do what I believe is right regardless of popularity and that makes me more of a man (in so many ways) than you can ever be.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Whoa, Singer is a product of miscegnation?

Is he really a mulatto?

"Tote that bale, lift that cotton, your Newell bullshit will not be forgotten ..."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Whoa, Singer is a product of miscegnation?

Is he really a mulatto?

"Tote that bale, lift that cotton, your Newell bullshit will not be forgotten ..."
    About the Newell RV thing, when Rob Singer posted his RV Pictures, I outright asked something like, "WHY does Rob look so uncomfortable, stiff, tense, awkward, and unhappy in those RV pictures? Shouldn't he look comfortable, at ease, relaxed, and happy in these RV Pictures? WHY is he frowning in these RV Pictures? Shouldn't he be SMILING, not FROWNING?There is something really off about Rob's RV pictures. I question if this is actually his RV. " Even back then I knew something was REALLY off about Rob's "RV Pictures." I guess I'm more observant than I come across...
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-10-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I guess I'm more observant than I come across...
    YES. You always seem to figure everything out about 2 years after the fact.

I guess in another year and a half you will come to the realization that Mdawg was full of crap. Wake me up when you have THAT revelation.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I guess in another year and a half you will come to the realization that Mdawg was full of crap. Wake me up when you have THAT revelation.
    Try again. I obviously said I questioned Rob owning the RV WHEN he posted the RV pictures, noting how off he stiff, tense, unhappy, awkward, and uncomfortable he was in the pictures. Meaning I caught on to the fact that this just might not be his RV pictures as soon as I saw those pictures.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Try again. I obviously said I questioned Rob owning the RV WHEN he posted the RV pictures, noting how off he stiff, tense, unhappy, awkward, and uncomfortable he was in the pictures. Meaning I caught on to the fact that this just might not be his RV pictures as soon as I saw those pictures.
    You also supported Rob and his claims for a long time, saying everyone was picking on him. You have a long history of that actually.

When Rob showed up with a sock puppet, "gilfriday", you assured us it was not Rob. Dan Druff confirmed that it was.

You also supported Moses and Moses sock puppet girlfriend cxfs or whatever the letters were and you assured us THAT was not a sockpuppet. You also assured us "tater" was not a sockpuppet.

I am pretty sure you have supported Mdawg and his claims, and assured everyone Marcus Clark is not a sockpuppet, when it clearly is.

The one thing I know, is that if YOU say something isn't....then it undoubtedly IS. If you say something IS, I would bet against against it.

[QUOTE=kewlJ;133276]
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Rob, lost among your two racist, bigoted posts is that YOU are NOT WHITE. You are descendant from Africans. Because your people have intermarried with white Europeans you are able to pass yourself off as the "whitey" you admire and long to be, but you can never change the fact that unlike Tom Brady and myself of Irish decent, you are a black man. Apparently a self-hating black man. But it is fine that you worship Irish, white, Tom Brady, of liberal San Francisco.

As for me and football and sports, anyone with even half a brain, which leaves you out, I am sure recognizes from my posting that I am a huge football fan and sports fan in general. The only reason you don't seem to know this is because your diseases and bigoted mind can't comprehend that gay men (and women) can be and often are big sports fans. You have a bigoted, stereotypical view formed in your small mind that won't allow you to comprehend reality.

But enjoy the games today. Just know that a good many of the players that you admire are in fact, cock-loving men of gay and bisexual sexual preference.[/QUOTE]

They told you that??
    You`re flying that fag flag pretty high today aren`t you?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

They told you that??
    Are you serious? You think the dude on the Raiders that had the courage to come out this year is the only gay/bi dude in the NFL?

Word is there are many and usually even their teammates know it.

As a gay man with terrific gaydar I could provide you a list as a starting point but I won't. And let me tell you, Mr. 7 time superbowl winner...well enough said.

They told you that??
    Are you serious? You think the dude on the Raiders that had the courage to come out this year is the only gay/bi dude in the NFL?

As a gay man with terrific gaydar I could provide you a list as a starting point but I won't. And let me tell you, Mr. 7 time superbowl winner...well enough said.
    Wait, so you`re suggesting Brady is a homo?

They told you that??

Are you suggesting he is not?

What because he is married to a beautiful woman. So was Rock Hudson. That is called a "beard".

What because he is married to a beautiful woman. So was Rock Hudson. That is called a "beard".
    Not suggesting anything. Don`t know the guy other than what he does on Sunday afternoons, but curious what you base this on?

Not suggesting anything. Don`t know the guy other than what he does on Sunday afternoons, but curious what you base this on?
    Steve Young looked good in black leather pants. I bet he still does.

Not that there's anything wrong with black leather pants. I have a pair in the closet. (No, really, I have a pair in an actual closet.) Unfortunately, my ass refuses to wear them any longer.

GAYDAR.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Steve Young looked good in black leather pants. I bet he still does.

Not that there's anything wrong with black leather pants. I have a pair in the closet. (No, really, I have a pair in an actual closet.) Unfortunately, my ass refuses to wear them any longer.
    Steve Young. Say it ain't so! He is Mormon and like the great grandson of Brigham Young.

I know Mormons aren't gay because I once had one tell me right after he blew me.

By the way there was a big Mormon convention or conference or what ever they call it, in town at UNLV this weekend. I was thinking of finding me a 25 year old Mormon dude with his pressed white shirt and strange Mormon underwear for some fun. But decided against it. Getting to old for that stuff. Plus ya know...the whole BF thing.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-10-2021 at 03:35 PM.

GAYDAR.
    I think maybe it`s more wishful thinking by you than anything.

See, right or wrong, there`s logical ways of drawing reasonable conclusions.....Just by reading these forums, one may conclude that Blackhole hates queers. One may also deduce that Tasha is some sort of black transvestite moron, that likes to beg strangers for money to feed her degenerate thirst for gambling. Both of these are logical based on info that`s been given.....but for you to infer Brady is a fudgepacker because of some imaginary homo radar is at best irresponsible

That is silly keystone. I suppose Tom Brady is a good looking guy, but just not at all my type, even before I consider his very conceited attitude.

And even if I though he was the best looking dude in the world, which I honestly don't, it's not like I would have any likelihood of meeting him. So absolutely no wishful thinking here. Doesn't effect me one way or the other.

Just shared my opinion. And you not thinking gaydar is real probably means you are not gay. Just in case you are wondering.

I think maybe it`s more wishful thinking
    LOL at what it took to bring Keystone out of his shell.

First thread where he hasn't posted an emoji or one stupid comment and fled.

Thread Information