Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mdawg Blackjack Challenge

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I think maybe it`s more wishful thinking
    LOL at what it took to bring Keystone out of his shell.

First thread where he hasn't posted an emoji or one stupid comment and fled.
    Hey how did the big "sleepover" go coach belly?

I'll bet you solidifed that "favorite coach" status didn't ya?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I think maybe it`s more wishful thinking
    LOL at what it took to bring Keystone out of his shell.

First thread where he hasn't posted an emoji or one stupid comment and fled.
    Could also say the same about you. This is one of your rare posts where you`re not playing your retarded 20 question game or sticking your dirty pudgy nose into the middle of someone else`s challenges, like the recent one with Mdawg and KJ....or if we go back a little further, the one between Boz and Rob where you were foaming at the mouth to come to Vegas to measure Rob`s dick...presumably with your hand or throat, not a tape measure

Tomorrow, October 11 is national coming out day. You guys getting an early start?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

They told you that??
    You`re flying that fag flag pretty high today aren`t you?
    Are you serious? You think the dude on the Raiders that had the courage to come out this year is the only gay/bi dude in the NFL?

Word is there are many and usually even their teammates know it.

As a gay man with terrific gaydar I could provide you a list as a starting point but I won't. And let me tell you, Mr. 7 time superbowl winner...well enough said.
    Wait, so you`re suggesting Brady is a homo?
    Well, he is married to jiz, err, I mean Gis.

come to Vegas to measure Rob`s dick
    And here you are, you still thinking about Rob's dick.

come to Vegas to measure Rob`s dick
    And here you are, you still thinking about Rob's dick.
    Yeah sure...take a walk moron

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Granted, these days the Negro Football League is more of a mish-mash than what it's really supposed to be. I mean, black activists calling for more black front office execs and coaches when over 70% of the league's players are black--not to mention how EVERY football game commercial has at least 50% blacks when their population is only 14%! Just IMAGINE if we whiteys demanded player ratios be "only" equal to what OUR ratio is, let alone far above like the BLM lunatics demand!!

Anyway, the only reason I still watch games aside from the amazing Mandingo performances, is because Tom Brady--that skinny white boy who can't run or scramble--still rules the league. The day he retires from his extraordinarily unique career is the last time I'll have watched an NFL game.
    Rob, lost among your two racist, bigoted posts is that YOU are NOT WHITE. You are descendant from Africans. Because your people have intermarried with white Europeans you are able to pass yourself off as the "whitey" you admire and long to be, but you can never change the fact that unlike Tom Brady and myself of Irish decent, you are a black man. Apparently a self-hating black man. But it is fine that you worship Irish, white, Tom Brady, of liberal San Francisco.

As for me and football and sports, anyone with even half a brain, which leaves you out, I am sure recognizes from my posting that I am a huge football fan and sports fan in general. The only reason you don't seem to know this is because your diseases and bigoted mind can't comprehend that gay men (and women) can be and often are big sports fans. You have a bigoted, stereotypical view formed in your small mind that won't allow you to comprehend reality.

But enjoy the games today. Just know that a good many of the players that you admire are in fact, cock-loving men of gay and bisexual sexual preference.
    KJ, you really need to bone up on DNA. Most Italians are from haplogroup R1B which is the same haplogroup as Irish, British, French, Germans. No DNA scientists I know of trace Italians back to black Africa. Basically, what you are doing is just repeating disparaging comments made about Italians. Bigotry.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I guess I'm more observant than I come across...
    YES. You always seem to figure everything out about 2 years after the fact.

I guess in another year and a half you will come to the realization that Mdawg was full of crap. Wake me up when you have THAT revelation.
    Try again. I obviously said I questioned Rob owning the RV WHEN he posted the RV pictures, noting how off he stiff, tense, unhappy, awkward, and uncomfortable he was in the pictures. Meaning I caught on to the fact that this just might not be his RV pictures as soon as I saw those pictures.
    I found the post(s) I was talking about, and I did mention that Rob looked uncomfortable and stiff but reasoned that he was probably camera shy. I did mention I thought it was VERY shady that Rob kept pushing back the date to show the Newell in person. In fact, here is my post, copied and pasted.

I REALLY hate to say this, but Rob Waffling on his November Deadline and pushing it to December or early NEXT year DOES make him look shady. I was temporarily banned from here for Waffling on a Lottery Pledge Bet and I didn't even HAVE a deadline! About Rob looking "Uncomfortable," in his RV Photos, and people thinking his atiff poses make him seem like he is NOT the owner of the RV, I noticed that too, but a logical explanation is that Rob could be camera shy. He also looked uncomfortable and stiff in LIVE Gambling Videos on YouTube Interviews he did with Alan Mendleson, so it goes without saying that he'd be uncomfortable and stiff in still photos as well.
    Here is Ozzy's response to me.

I could be mistaken, I believe Rob said October at first, then pushed it to Nov, now it's 2021.
    Here is my reply.

If you are NOT mistaken, that means Rob pushed the date TWICE, not just ONCE. This looks even worse for Rob if he pushed it TWICE.

Here is another quote from me.

I don't get why I got banned for not paying my lost Lottery Pledge Bet and I didn't even say WHEN I would pay it, I waffled on the lost Pledge Bet for about a Month before Dan banned me for not paying it and I paid it via another Website's Member. I was reinstated after paying the Pledge Bet. How did Rob not get into ANY trouble for claiming he would show the proof in November and then suddenly pushing it to December/Early 2021?
    This is Kewlj's reply to me.

Tasha, I try not to pile on with the name calling of you. That seems mostly a weird thing between you and a couple members here and I dare say you seem to enjoy that attention. But you are a freaking idiot!

We don't have to guess if Rob looks uncomfortable or "stiff" in the pictures. Pick up the phone and call the dealership. They are familiar with the situation and will flat out tell you Rob is not the owner of the RV he posed in and claimed to own. At least they were very familiar with the situation last spring when it occurred as several different people contacted them about it. Now some phony old man coming in to the showroom pretending to be a client while he takes pictures of himself in a RV on the floor and claiming that he owns something on their radar 9 months later, who knows. But they knew about the situation at the time and flat out told anybody that called. So don't be speculating 9 months later that he looked "stiff" and uncomfortable.
    Here is my reply to Kewlj

I love how you call me an idiot, and mention me talking about Rob looking stiff and uncomfortable, but don't point out me recognizing how deceitful Rob Waffling on his deadline is. I can't be too much of an idiot if I could point out that waffling on a deadline is deceitful. Thank you Kewlj for the better word.
    Kewlj had responded that what Rob did wasn't "shady," but deceitful, so I had edited my post to thank him for using the better word.

Here is Kewlj's reply to me.

Well, good, I am glad even you recognize reneging on the deadline is deceitful....not "shady" but deceitful. BUT this is nothing new. This moving the goalposts and changing conditions of things has been going on for many, many years now. It is just part of Rob's whole "troll" game and why I don't find this amusing. He can't even come up with new stuff.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-12-2021 at 11:18 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information