Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gruden Out- Vegas loses-Woke Mob wins again

Fucking pathetic.

Clowns who only count “wins” while destroying those who don’t comply and never watched football claim another.

Any wonder why Civil War is coming?

At least they are helping Tasha improve her life with their actions.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Fucking pathetic.
    I read some of those "damning" emails...and damn, it's like he was reading my mind.

I wish the Jets or Giants would hire Chucky, but obviously that ain't happening.

So dumb to put that stuff in writing.

Dick Cheney rule…don’t write it down.
    Last edited by jpfromla; 10-11-2021 at 08:49 PM.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Fucking pathetic.

Clowns who only count “wins” while destroying those who don’t comply and never watched football claim another.

Any wonder why Civil War is coming?

At least they are helping Tasha improve her life with their actions.

I'll come up with something regarding this. All day I was thinking, "If I were Gruden, I'd be tempted to cut a deal and walk away because you can't win." If the NFL had any integrity, we'd see all the emails with inappropriate comments from everyone. But they were after Gruden once the story broke. This may not even be about woke-ness and all that -- it may be about what Gruden said about Goodell behind closed doors while he wasn't technically in the NFL.

I'm not a huge Gruden fan, but I don't dislike him either. I thought he did an excellent job in the broadcast booth. Anybody who banned Chucky dolls from a stadium was a little too intense for my tastes, but I cannot fault him as a coach. And he came up the hard way, the really hard way, as an assistant who slept in his little office and drove a beater for years. My girlfriend has his biography around here somewhere.

You still have a "girlfriend" at your age?

Gruden's obviously a man's man, and he certainly isn't a racist. He's surrounded by more tires every day than a Discount Tire store. The mob just wants another feather.

I ways wondered....Tasha does a lot of blubbering on here. Does she also have lips the size of Michelin tires?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You still have a "girlfriend" at your age?

Gruden's obviously a man's man, and he certainly isn't a racist. He's surrounded by more tires every day than a Discount Tire store. The mob just wants another feather.

I ways wondered....Tasha does a lot of blubbering on here. Does she also have lips the size of Michelin tires?

As I said, not sure to what degree outside pressure woke-ness played into this. The NFL was under no obligation to leak emails. So why do it and do it piecemeal? Unless they were on some ratcheting up the pressure binge and wanted Gruden gone? They get to play the politically correct good guys, unveiling what an evil racist bastard was in their midst, but they gave him the boot. Complete hypocrisy unless they unveil everyone's emails for perusal. Think that's gonna happen? Or are we to understand that of the half a million emails fluttering about between execs, Gruden's were the only ones unfashionable?

So Jon Gruden is a racist, homophobe and and apparently misogynist meaning strongly prejudice against women. I had to look that up. Generally I would just say "sexist".

None of that surprises me really. It also doesn't matter all that much to me. I only know him as a football coach (and analyst I guess) and I didn't think that much of him as a coach. What is his overall record 116-111? That doesn't say "football genius" to me, a term they threw around when he was signed to a 10 year $100 million deal.

He did win a Superbowl. I question how much credit he even gets for that as he won a Superbowl in 2002, taking over Tony Dungy's perennial playoff team with the top rated defense in The NFL. It is not like he built anything from scratch.

As far as the Raiders this second time around (last 3 years), well here in Las Vegas we get to see all Raiders games, and I really didn't see much "great" coaching. There is never any halftime adjustments, which is the measure of a good coach, and man some really questionable decision late in games have snatched some games from victory to defeat.

So anyway, while it doesn't matter to me, I can see where it probably would to some of his players with this getting out. Probably other coach's have the same feelings as Gruden, but they just aren't stupid enough to make a record of those comments.

Anyway, bye, bye, chucky.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

You Faggots are missing the point.
    Raiders wanted out of that 100 Million Dollar Contract.
    Mark Davis probably leaked the emails to the NYT personally.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You Faggots are missing the point.
    Raiders wanted out of that 100 Million Dollar Contract.
    Mark Davis probably leaked the emails to the NYT personally.
    I would believe as RED said, there was a deal made that he is getting a portion of that money to walk away. Depending on the terms of his contract and since this was actions before he was coach, he may have gotten paid if he was fired.

No lawyer and no clue on contract details on morality but coaches still get paid when fired with time left on their contracts.

Unless Gruden's a neurotic about working then he's got no problem with being fired. At $10mil per year why should he care. He's had a successful career that includes being a SB winning coach. And yes, there are many more coaches, owners and execs who have understood all this queer and race stuff being thrown in their faces the last 5-10 years by the media and social activists, as having a highly negative impact on our society. I mean, who wants a homo inside the locker room of a football team full of studs? How much sense does that make in group showers? And gay marriage? Can we get any more degenerate? Let those freaks reside within their own world and keep them out of ours.

Critics call Gruden a "Neanderthal" but we all know what he really is: a normal guy who doesn't understand (or care about?) the stupid restrictions of this messed up woke world these days. We have only ourselves to blame for how people are being forced to accept all this nonsense.

It's great to be retired. No faggots, coons, or weirdos of any type can ever get me fired or ruin my life or that of my family for anything I say or write about this fucked up society. Even insane old coot Joe Biden can't touch me with his bombastic vaccine mandates.

Wise up kew. The more you show enjoyment over successful people getting fired and hurt by this retarded generational movement you blindly embrace, the more it will eventually come around to destroy your corrupted thinking and pathetic internet-driven life.

Unless Gruden's a neurotic about working then he's got no problem with being fired. At $10mil per year why should he care. He's had a successful career that includes being a SB winning coach. And yes, there are many more coaches, owners and execs who have understood all this queer and race stuff being thrown in their faces the last 5-10 years by the media and social activists, as having a highly negative impact on our society. I mean, who wants a homo inside the locker room of a football team full of studs? How much sense does that make in group showers? And gay marriage? Can we get any more degenerate? Let those freaks reside within their own world and keep them out of ours.

Critics call Gruden a "Neanderthal" but we all know what he really is: a normal guy who doesn't understand (or care about?) the stupid restrictions of this messed up woke world these days. We have only ourselves to blame for how people are being forced to accept all this nonsense.

It's great to be retired. No faggots, coons, or weirdos of any type can ever get me fired or ruin my life or that of my family for anything I say or write about this fucked up society. Even insane old coot Joe Biden can't touch me with his bombastic vaccine mandates.

Wise up kew. The more you show enjoyment over successful people getting fired and hurt by this retarded generational movement you blindly embrace, the more it will eventually come around to destroy your corrupted thinking and pathetic internet-driven life.

Lmao

It's great to be retired. No faggots, coons, or weirdos of any type can ever get me fired or ruin my life
    You are so retarded. All this hate of others, anyone, different than you HAS ruined your life. You are absolutely consumed with hate, and thoughts of me and others consume every waking moment of your life.

Before Gay marriage, I am sure your big thing was interracial marriage.

Why do you care what other people do, who they love? What is it to you? Live your life and let others live theirs.

See I couldn't give a rats ass what anyone else does. My neighbors, friends, relatives can do whatever they like, whatever makes them happy. Doesn't effect me. You getting all bent out of shape about all these kinds of things, only shows your own insecurities.

People like you talk about freedom. Freedom for this, freedom for that. And you bitch about government pushing mandates, or pushing this or that on others. But you are no different. You want to tell everyone else what they can and can't do. How to live, who they can love.

Bigoted people like you, whether it be about race, religion, gender, sexual preference are just insecure scared little shits. Scared of anyone and anything different than them. And that is all you are Rob, a scared little pussy.

Fuck you, you old irrelevant, decrepit hypocrite.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-12-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    See I couldn't give a rats ass what anyone else does.
    Mdawg Blackjack Challenge
    Started by kewlJ

Mdawg blackjack
    Started by kewlJ

Mdawg Data
    Started by kewlJ

Mdawg revelation
    Started by kewlJ

Marydawg, the AP
    Started by kewlJ

The case against Mdawg
    Started by kewlJ

Poll: Do you beleive MDawgs claims
    Started by kewlJ

MDawg Poll
    Started by kewlJ

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Mdawg Blackjack Challenge
    Started by kewlJ

Mdawg blackjack
    Started by kewlJ

Mdawg Data
    Started by kewlJ

Mdawg revelation
    Started by kewlJ

Marydawg, the AP
    Started by kewlJ

The case against Mdawg
    Started by kewlJ

Poll: Do you beleive MDawgs claims
    Started by kewlJ

MDawg Poll
    Started by kewlJ
    Another idiot heard from. Because THAT is what we are talking about here.

Yeah, I care about people intentionally misleading others in an attempt to harm others.

But show me where I care about who Mdawg chooses to love, spend time with or sleeps with. I have never said a word about the female he pays to be by his side. I have never said a word about his ethnicity or religion. I haven't even said much about the shyster, ambulance chaser that he is. He can do whatever he likes. But I don't appreciate his lying about how gambling works, intentionally trying to harm others, especially on a forum like WoV that is supposed to be about the math and truth. Or at least it was back when Shackleford still gave a damn.

Now take you for example. The only reason I care about the 15 year olds you prey on is because it is illegal. If they were of age, I couldn't care less about who you love.

Because THAT is what we are talking about here.
    We get it.

You couldn't give a rats ass what anyone else does, unless it's something you happen to care about...then it's OK to flip out over it.

You get to decide which things you care about, but nobody else can decide which things they care about.

Is THAT how things work?

It's great to be retired. No faggots, coons, or weirdos of any type can ever get me fired or ruin my life
    You are so retarded. All this hate of others, anyone, different than you HAS ruined your life. You are absolutely consumed with hate, and thoughts of me and others consume every waking moment of your life.

Before Gay marriage, I am sure your big thing was interracial marriage.

Why do you care what other people do, who they love? What is it to you? Live your life and let others live theirs.

See I couldn't give a rats ass what anyone else does. My neighbors, friends, relatives can do whatever they like, whatever makes them happy. Doesn't effect me. You getting all bent out of shape about all these kinds of things, only shows your own insecurities.

People like you talk about freedom. Freedom for this, freedom for that. And you bitch about government pushing mandates, or pushing this or that on others. But you are no different. You want to tell everyone else what they can and can't do. How to live, who they can love.

Bigoted people like you, whether it be about race, religion, gender, sexual preference are just insecure scared little shits. Scared of anyone and anything different than them. And that is all you are Rob, a scared little pussy.

Fuck you, you old irrelevant, decrepit hypocrite.
    I won't be attending any parades or anything, but I 100% support gay marriage.
    Gay interracial marriage, now you went too far... J/K.

Marriage, whether gay, straight or whatever, is for morons that want the government intruding in their personal lives.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I won't be attending any parades or anything, but I 100% support gay marriage.
    Oh you don't go to the parade/festival any more?

"Gay marriage? The more the merrier!" chuckled the divorce lawyer.
    What, Me Worry?

nn
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information