Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attempted doxxing

KJ, given your claim that you play BJ without a player's card so as to insure anonymity, what would it matter if he posted your first name on the internet?

Without douchedawg posting the image of your face to go with your first name I see zero risk to you; am I missing something here?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ, given your claim that you play BJ without a player's card so as to insure anonymity, what would it matter if he posted your first name on the internet?

Without douchedawg posting the image of your face to go with your first name I see zero risk to you; am I missing something here?
    Not even going to get into this on public forum MisterV.

Lets just say having a name out there, even partial complicates things a bit and can lead to difficulties. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why.

I could PM you more but I think you have that feature turned off.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

No worries, KJ, I was just idly curious.

Yes, I generally keep PM's off: "just because."
    What, Me Worry?

This fucktard MichelDawg, becomes a bigger asshole everyday. On the very forum that he attempted to doxx me by using my name in a thread title, the crybaby complained to the forum owner that I had threatened to doxx him. I got a Pm from forum owner at True passages warning me not to. Like I give a shit about True passages. I think I posted there 4 times, responding to lies posted by this Micheldawg character.

"M"dawg, I warned you numerous times to stop lying about me, and to stop with your fairytale that defies math and reality, meant to harm other members and players. Now, the shit is about to come down.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Well that escalated quickly....lol
    Look, this is the way I see it MaxPen. These forums have evolved into troll fests. Unfortunately that has driven away most legitimate AP's, who choose to participate on private forums now if they participate at all. There are some of us, you and me, and I guess all the known AP's here, that when we continue to log on everyday, accept and even enjoy some of the trolling. But attempting to out or doxx an AP that makes a living as an AP is a line that should never be allowed. And that is what this piece of shit Mdawg attempted. As soon as he found out my first name, he put it out there hoping it would damage my career and harm me financially. I don't think it will have the effect he hoped, but he tried!

Look, I know the personal info of Singer and Moses, two guys I have a history of back and forth with. Singer because he made his real name known and it was hard not to look into his personal info and Moses because there were police reports filed for a police incident and the police shared that with me. BUT I have never revealed any of that personal info despite my feeling for these 2 people. That is a line that should not be crossed.

Now, people will say I did reveal the Singer food stamp abuse incident and yes I did. But I revealed it in a way that did not compromise any personal information. And I did so because it was just too damn funny and HAD to be shared. At the very time this clown now claims to have been playing the double up bug (a claim he stole), and making millions, he actually lived in a trailer park in Pahrump of all places, where he not only was on food stamps, but got busted for abusing the program. Shit that funny HAD to be shared. But I still did so without compromising him
    I was looking into Singer's background long before you and never found anything about foodstamps....AND YOU DIDN'T EITHER. Your problem is your lack of honesty. Quit inventing shit. Stuff like that doesn't just magically disappear off the internet. If it was there before I would have found it. You really need to stop with the delusional shit and stick to the facts. Quit making shit up to back your argument.

And all the idiots that think I'm taking Singer's side can go to hell. I'm what some here can't be, fair minded. I've been at odds with KJ for a couple of years now. But that didn't stop me from voicing my opinion that he is probably the best card counter in LV. That's the kind of stuff a fair minded person can do. I don't have to be on anyone's side to point out that no evidence has ever been shown on the food stamp bullshit.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-14-2021 at 01:57 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I don't believe facts ever matter to kew. If he wants to make up that I ever had anything to do with food stamps then to him it's real and that's all there is to it. If he wants it to be that we never had the Newell and chooses to continue lying about it then we can see why he also chose not to come over here like he claimed he would when I was selling it. And if he needs to keep spewing other lies about me in order that he doesn't go out of his mind then his life knows no other way. It all has to do with someone else's accomplishments vs. his. Always.

People have noticed how sensitive he gets over what others say about him. He makes doxxing his name out to be a major crime, when no one really gives a shit. But he does make a big storyline about it, as if his "income" is in jeopardy. Just the type of overblown drama an attention & relevance-seeker wants. I especially enjoyed reading about how he "knows top dogs" within MGM who will simply hand over personal information on one of their customers to him at his request. Could he possibly be any more dense? But this is what the self-described LV "man about town" is really all about: concocted storylines.

He truly is fun to watch as he suffers thru life.

The Wild Horses near Mt. Charleston Nevada are pissed off.
    The Rolling Stones have decided to never sing the song Wild Horses again!
    Horse Lives Matter!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I was looking into Singer's background long before you and never found anything about foodstamps....AND YOU DIDN'T EITHER. Your problem is your lack of honesty. Quit inventing shit. Stuff like that doesn't just magically disappear off the internet. If it was there before I would have found it. You really need to stop with the delusional shit and stick to the facts. Quit making shit up to back your argument.
    Mickey this is just not true. Something like this CAN and IS removed. I believe once the ineligible penalty period is over, it either disappears automatically or the person can ask to have it removed. Not sure exactly how it works, you can ask Rob. While I believe that you didn't see it, others besides myself have. And a few months after it was mentioned on this forum, it was removed. Maybe the 10 years was up and it comes off automatically, but my guess is Rob asked to have it removed.

We know from physical evidence Robbie never owned a Newell. We also know he never made millions on the Double Up. Without proof I'm not buying into the whole food stamps thing. Possible but very doubtful.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    We know from physical evidence Robbie never owned a Newell. We also know he never made millions on the Double Up. Without proof I'm not buying into the whole food stamps thing. Possible but very doubtful.
    That is absolutely your right Ozzy. I didn't take a screenshot of the food stamps case. I didn't think too and wouldn't have posted it if I had. But at the risk of rehashing the whole Rob Singer case, which I am satisfied has been debunked, let me remind you of a few things.

1.) Other people did post screenshots or links to his eviction judgements and bankruptcies. Singer's defense to this was that these were "tools to build wealth". Is it really a surprise that a person thinking like that would abuse food stamps in a similar manner?

2.) Singer once accused someone, I forget who (maybe MaxPen) of running a scam where on the first of the month this person stood outside the local supermarket, offering to pay for people's food purchases on his foodstamp card in exchange for cash. I mean who knows of these kind of scams other than the people that have done so. And that is always the thing with Singer. When he says someone did this or that, it almost always turns out to be something he did. That is called "projecting" and is a big tell.

The food stamp thing wasn't even a big thing to me. It was the timing. If I remember correctly right at the end of the period he claims the double up bug millions.

And here is another one that is all about the timing. Didn't the bankruptcy occur during a period he was claiming to have make big money from his progression system?

It is really a totality of things, not any single thing. Like I said, the food stamp thing struck me as funny as hell because of the timing and to a lesser extent where he was living just after he had supposedly made big bucks from the double up.

But you and mickey are correct in that unless someone now steps forward with a screenshot from the past, the food stamp abuse reference has disappeared. (probably with some urging).
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-14-2021 at 08:15 AM.

The bankruptcy was long before the progressive system, like 5 years before. For 20 years Singer has said he lost 250K over a 4 year period before using the progressive system starting about 1999.

You framed the timing as a question here. But you have a habit of starting out with a speculation then later stating it as a fact.

You haven’t proven anything about Singer. All you have is conjectures that you always start calling facts at some point.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-14-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The bankruptcy was long before the progressive system, like 5 years before. For 20 years Singer has said he lost 250K over a 4 year period before using the progressive system starting about 1999.
    Yes the bankruptcy was Mickey, but if I am not mistaken the judgement from the eviction came down during the period that Singer claims to have been making big money from gambling. And since the judgement was only for a relatively small amount, I forget exactly but less than $1000, wouldn't any normal person with the money that Singer is claiming at that time from gambling, have paid that judgement and avoided having the judgement and evicted on the record? Sometimes you just have to look at these things through the lens of common sense and say, "yeah, that story doesn't make sense".

Anyway, I don't want to rehash Singer. I am very satisfied that he has been thoroughly debunked and no one is believing him anymore so he can't really harm anyone. Essentially, he has been neutered. He just hasn't realized it yet.

You framed the timing as a question here. But you have a habit of starting out with a speculation then later stating it as a fact.

You haven’t proven anything about Singer. All you have is conjectures that you always start calling facts at some point.
    Man Servant up to bat again.....lol

Crawling out of his safe space to perform his duties...RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Yes the bankruptcy was Mickey, but if I am not mistaken the judgement from the eviction came down during the period that Singer claims to have been making big money from gambling. And since the judgement was only for a relatively small amount, I forget exactly but less than $1000, wouldn't any normal person with the money that Singer is claiming at that time from gambling, have paid that judgement and avoided having the judgement and evicted on the record? Sometimes you just have to look at these things through the lens of common sense and say, "yeah, that story doesn't make sense".

Anyway, I don't want to rehash Singer. I am very satisfied that he has been thoroughly debunked and no one is believing him anymore so he can't really harm anyone. Essentially, he has been neutered. He just hasn't realized it yet.

The two funniest things about the Newell story:

1) Rob claimed to have had a Newell for years, but never a photo of him and Newell or his family and Newell and so on. We were treated to photos of old CB equipment, and some handguns, of course, but no Newell pics.

2) When he took out the RV trader ad, he did it for some ridiculously short time, like three days or something. So I looked up the ad pricing for that issue, and he had bought the absolute bottom barrel three-day special or some such...allegedly to sell the Newell! Was there even a pic in the ad? I don't remember, but whatever he bought was the absolute lowest end, shortest run ad. It was so obvious and bad, it did come across as him spoofing himself, in a sense.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

1) Rob claimed to have had a Newell for years, but never a photo of him and Newell or his family and Newell and so on. We were treated to photos of old CB equipment, and some handguns, of course, but no Newell pics.

2) When he took out the RV trader ad, he did it for some ridiculously short time, like three days or something. So I looked up the ad pricing for that issue, and he had bought the absolute bottom barrel three-day special or some such...allegedly to sell the Newell! Was there even a pic in the ad? I don't remember, but whatever he bought was the absolute lowest end, shortest run ad. It was so obvious and bad, it did come across as him spoofing himself, in a sense.
    Breaker, breaker one nine. The Newell was irrelevant, pretty much just another Singer deflection, until he himself made it relevant, after the Shackleford interview last year when both Shackleford and Dan Druff pressured Rob to show some kind of evidence relating to his double up bug claim. What Rob came up with was that he had spent the money on this fantasy Newell. He did that. He tied it to the claim!

So that left him to try to come up with something anything to support the fantasy Newell. First it was the phony bill of sale with no company logo or letterhead. Like a company selling ,million dollar RV's doesn't have bill of sales with their name on it. Second hilarious thing about the bill of sale, was all 3 signatures buyers and dealership salesman were in the same handwriting. STRIKE 1

When that fell through next up was the pictures in the dealership showroom fiasco. STRIKE 2 Funniest thing about that fiasco is the very latest development where Rob just last month, admits the pictures in the RV was not his RV, but says it was identical to his. If you actually own that RV, why would you go to the dealership to take pictures in a similar RV?

The ad was placed to support #2. But as redietz points out. Rob sprung for the minimum ad, minimum days, minimum pictures and then showed only 2 pictures that we had already seen and HE NOW ADMITS WEREN'T HIS RV. So we are to believe he placed pictures of an RV for sale that were not the actual RV but "similar" to the RV? We say this all the time, but seriously....You can't make this shit up!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

You are as guilty as KJ of stating as fact something you don't really know is true or not. Put up proof that Singer bought the ad.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Man Servant up to bat again.....lol

Crawling out of his safe space to perform his duties...RIP
    Maxpunk is back to suck KJ's cock again. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! KJ says maxpunk is a damn good cocksucker.

Now, I'm known for my unbiased opinions. So I have a compliment for you too, maxpuke. You are as good a flunky as has ever worked on a slot team.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-14-2021 at 07:52 PM.

When was Singer debunked? You and maxpen certainly didn't debunk anything. The only thing the two of you have is conjecture. Put up some proof.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Please show the physical evidence so the rest of us can see it. And put up the proof he never worked the double up bug. I've been waiting for two years to see the evidence. I even have a 1K reward for the evidence.

Thread Information