Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Yes the bankruptcy was Mickey, but if I am not mistaken the judgement from the eviction came down during the period that Singer claims to have been making big money from gambling. And since the judgement was only for a relatively small amount, I forget exactly but less than $1000, wouldn't any normal person with the money that Singer is claiming at that time from gambling, have paid that judgement and avoided having the judgement and evicted on the record? Sometimes you just have to look at these things through the lens of common sense and say, "yeah, that story doesn't make sense".

Anyway, I don't want to rehash Singer. I am very satisfied that he has been thoroughly debunked and no one is believing him anymore so he can't really harm anyone. Essentially, he has been neutered. He just hasn't realized it yet.

The two funniest things about the Newell story:

1) Rob claimed to have had a Newell for years, but never a photo of him and Newell or his family and Newell and so on. We were treated to photos of old CB equipment, and some handguns, of course, but no Newell pics.

2) When he took out the RV trader ad, he did it for some ridiculously short time, like three days or something. So I looked up the ad pricing for that issue, and he had bought the absolute bottom barrel three-day special or some such...allegedly to sell the Newell! Was there even a pic in the ad? I don't remember, but whatever he bought was the absolute lowest end, shortest run ad. It was so obvious and bad, it did come across as him spoofing himself, in a sense.
Breaker, breaker one nine. The Newell was irrelevant, pretty much just another Singer deflection, until he himself made it relevant, after the Shackleford interview last year when both Shackleford and Dan Druff pressured Rob to show some kind of evidence relating to his double up bug claim. What Rob came up with was that he had spent the money on this fantasy Newell. He did that. He tied it to the claim!

So that left him to try to come up with something anything to support the fantasy Newell. First it was the phony bill of sale with no company logo or letterhead. Like a company selling ,million dollar RV's doesn't have bill of sales with their name on it. Second hilarious thing about the bill of sale, was all 3 signatures buyers and dealership salesman were in the same handwriting. STRIKE 1

When that fell through next up was the pictures in the dealership showroom fiasco. STRIKE 2 Funniest thing about that fiasco is the very latest development where Rob just last month, admits the pictures in the RV was not his RV, but says it was identical to his. If you actually own that RV, why would you go to the dealership to take pictures in a similar RV?

The ad was placed to support #2. But as redietz points out. Rob sprung for the minimum ad, minimum days, minimum pictures and then showed only 2 pictures that we had already seen and HE NOW ADMITS WEREN'T HIS RV. So we are to believe he placed pictures of an RV for sale that were not the actual RV but "similar" to the RV? We say this all the time, but seriously....You can't make this shit up!
Are you a handwriting expert? Show the bill of sale so we can compare signatures. Your word about it is no good. You always twist your "facts" up. Do you seriously think that someone trying to fool people would make all three signatures the same? Not likely.