Thread: Attempted doxxing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I don't want to rehash the whole Singer DU Bug claim AGAIN and luckily I don't have time as I am heading out of town for a few days. Two things I am going to say and that will be it.

1.) the fact that Singer knew the sequence 10 years later, 7 years after the story broke proves NOTHING. It is not proof that he knew the sequence back in 2005-2009. There are numerous ways he could have found out that information after the fact. Everything from someone that knew telling him to getting his hands on a machine or finding a machine out in a remote location that had not been fixed. If someone found a machine, were looking for that sequence, after the fact, it wouldn't take much playing around to figure it out.

2.) I don't have time to find it now and am not going to look later but on this very forum when the story broke in 2013, Singer's first response was that what Kane/Nester did was illegal and cheating. He used those words. Now don't give me any crap about an attempt to deflect. The fact is that if he had found and made this play and been charged at any point later, his first defense would be that he didn't know it was illegal. So for him to say publicly that he thought it was illegal and cheating doesn't fly.

Sometimes you just have to accept common sense and common sense tells me this is a guy with so many ever changing stories and this is one.

Again the Newell, an unrelated tall tale for many years becomes relevant because when pressured by 2 forum administrators for proof last year, Singer tied the Newell to the double up claim as his proof. He then had to prove the Newell existed which he failed at epically. And anyone that wants to ignore or separate that is ignoring or trying to change history and reality.
    I see how much you struggle with the truth. And you do a very poor job of trying to talk yourself into believing your lies. Repeating the same nonsense over and over and over only shows just how unsure you are about all that you say. Even if it gives weirdo redietz additional obtuse thoughts, you continue to go nowhere. Even poor max is feeling soft now.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 10-15-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Thread Information