Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The REAL adventures of....

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I think (<- see that word "think", that means my opinion) that both are sockpuppets.
    You were sure, but now you're not sure, or you were never really sure...which is it?

And you don't have any evidence to support any of the following accusations?....

The bottom line is that this Mdawg, a previously banned member, returned to WoV with his new identity and claims...He has blatantly used sockpuppets which management looks the other way.
    I am sure there are people, members of the multiple forums he has posted this "scam" on that try to do what he does, and have lost money, probably more than they can afford. And that makes it a scam!

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    That doesn't rise to the level of a scam if MDawg does not stand to gain from any of that.
    We have already covered this. I disagree that in order for it to be a scam he has to profit.

This guy is delusional. He is a wealthy dude, who enjoys gambling, losing and getting the comps accorded to a losing player. Nothing wrong with that. But when he alters the facts by omitting the losing and posting day by day accounts of nothing but winning, for 7 months now on this trip, multiple trips that he posted about at WoV prior to this one and claims to have been winning for 20 years, it is a scam. When someone lies once or twice, so be it. When they do so over and over and over, on a daily basis, with the intent to deceive, that is my definition of a scam.

Now let's dig a little deeper. You seem to read most of his posts mission. Do you see ALL the references and links and clips to movies and TV shows? This guy has lost touch with reality. He doesn't know what is real and what is fantasy or TV/Movies. He has rolled his delusions into one big James Bond like creation. He needs this attention. And that need will always escalate, by him making bigger and grander claims, just as he has done.

I will also say, the "silencing" of Shackleford, with a payoff and making Shackleford sign a document not to disclose what Mdawg is doing, elevates this fantasy to a "scam".

Mission, since you seem to pop out for days even weeks at a time, are you aware that about a month ago, maybe longer now, Shackleford actually posted what he saw and what he thought? Mdawg immediately threatened Shackleford because of this non-disclosure agreement and Mike retracted everything and symbolically suspended himself. Whatever is going on between these two, for whatever reason, money paid or not, elevates this situation to a "scam", especially occurring on a forum that was based on the mathematics of gambling at its inception. God knows what that forum has become.

He is a wealthy dude, who enjoys gambling, losing and getting the comps accorded to a losing player.

he alters the facts by omitting the losing

This guy has lost touch with reality. He doesn't know what is real and what is fantasy or TV/Movies.

the "silencing" of Shackleford, with a payoff and making Shackleford sign a document not to disclose what Mdawg is doing.

Mdawg immediately threatened Shackleford because of this non-disclosure agreement
    Each of the above statements are a complete fabrication, being presented as facts in evidence, in an effort to support an accusation of fraud.

Let's address all of that, because you're really not helping your position that anything is a, "Scam."

Hypothetically, if MDawg were delusional, then that would actually be a mitigating factor vis-a-vis any scamming. In other words, even if he did stand to materially benefit, then the fact that he believes everything that he is saying would somewhat preempt anything being a deliberate scam.

My advice to you is to apply for the job of writing dictionaries and defining words if your definitions of things are meant to supersede others. The mere act of lying, unless you are lying in order to directly materially benefit from another person as a result of your lies, is insufficient to rise to the level of a, "Scam."

Secondly, with exception only to the winning itself, much about MDawg's claims has been proven. Of course, there were some people who postulated (correctly) that he actually is a high-roller that gambles in Las Vegas---which evidence now suggests is completely true---but there were some who would have said that everything that he posted was bullshit.

Third, deception is not itself a scam. In most contexts, the mere act of lying does not rise to the level of being a crime---much less being delusional and actually believing that you are telling the truth, if that is indeed the case.

Fourth, I do not read most of his posts. Certainly not as many as you guys seem to. I almost never look at his main thread unless someone directs me to it, for one reason or another. Simply put, I only really read his posts (and only then sometimes) if he is posting in a thread that I would be reading anyway. You'll forgive me for not being quite as obsessed with him as some others seem to be, I'm sure.

What payoff? The MDawg Challenge? There were three parties who all agreed to terms that involved money that DarkOz put up. There's really only one person who can even conceivably claim that he feels like he was scammed out of anything in that matter, and that person is DarkOz, so go ask him. He certainly doesn't seem too upset by the result, from what I have read.

I think I read Wizard's post, but I don't recall much about it.

Seriously, if my main position is that I think people are paying this whole MDawg matter too much attention and making it bigger than it otherwise would be, what makes you think that I am paying particularly close attention to it?

the "silencing" of Shackleford, with a payoff and making Shackleford sign a document not to disclose what Mdawg is doing
    What payoff? The MDawg Challenge? There were three parties who all agreed to terms that involved money that DarkOz put up.
    It wasn't that simple.

Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the document.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Either way, MDawg has us talking about him and that’s the one thing we all agree on that he strives on.
    I think that you said it all in this sentence. If there's a problem with MDawg at all, then the biggest problem with him is how much time everyone else spends talking about him.

Prior to the Wizard meetup, there was the assertion that literally everything MDawg ever said might be bullshit---and then the meetup proved that wrong. Hypothetically, if what KewlJ said in the OP of this thread is actually referring to MDawg, then the fact that he comes from money lends even more credence to his statements about being a Vegas high-roller.

So, everything else having been demonstrated to be most likely correct, the only thing left to argue about his the accounts of his gambling activities. In my opinion, as far as WoV is concerned, these accounts are basically irrelevant as they are restricted to one thread in Betting Systems that isn't even on the, "Recent Threads," list.

In essence---and in keeping with a position that I expressed even before the meetup---the actions of a great many people who are not MDawg are the main contributing factor in how big the MDawg thing has become.
    Nothing was proven other than the fact that he was in Vegas, he's a legit person, and came up with some money to gamble where he had a huge advantage. I would loan the most broke MOFO money to play with given that kind of advantage and then give him a % of the profits.

It's not just his gambling accounts that are BS his stock and BTC claims are bullshit. The guy did even know how BTC worked until he did some research.

Secondly, with exception only to the winning itself
    Wait.... what? The claim of all the winning (that can't be) is what the whole thing is about!

This is like saying, with the exception of the 34 people I have killed, I have been a pretty good person.

This reminds me of the discussion with a former member (owner) here. I called him a "shyster". People quibbled with that. He was dishonest and manipulative in the way he "investigated" and "reported" things. I don't know if shyster was the right word. It was my word.

In this case, I don't know if "scam" is the right word. It is my word and I think it describes perfectly. The guy is lying and deceiving with claims that defy math, reality and the way things work and SHOULD be called out.

It is the 3rd time I have gotten involved in calling out such a person on gambling forums and I make no apology for it. Someone makes a claim or exaggerates a claim a couple times, so be it. When they do so over and over and over on a daily basis for years, they should be called out, by other members, By AP's, by math guys, by forum administrators. Call it a scam or some other word if you like, this SHOULD be called out.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Nothing was proven other than the fact that he was in Vegas, he's a legit person, and came up with some money to gamble where he had a huge advantage. I would loan the most broke MOFO money to play with given that kind of advantage and then give him a % of the profits.

It's not just his gambling accounts that are BS his stock and BTC claims are bullshit. The guy did even know how BTC worked until he did some research.
    I beg to differ, Axelwolf.

I believe something WAS proven. It is just that inexplicably it has been sealed from view with an even more inexplicable agreement not to disclose by the person, Mr Shackleford, who's sole purpose was to get to the bottom of this.

Remember last December, when Shackleford declared that it was time for Mdawg to "put up or shut up", essentially saying it was time to get to the bottom of this. What happened to that? How did that turn into "I can't say what I saw or what I think based on what I saw". Epic failure by Shackleford if he made such an agreement.

I beg to differ, Axelwolf.

I believe something WAS proven. It is just that inexplicably it has been sealed from view with an even more inexplicable agreement not to disclose by the person, Mr Shackleford, who's sole purpose was to get to the bottom of this.

Remember last December, when Shackleford declared that it was time for Mdawg to "put up or shut up", essentially saying it was time to get to the bottom of this. What happened to that? How did that turn into "I can't say what I saw or what I think based on what I saw". Epic failure by Shackleford if he made such an agreement.
    Nope, that's just how MDawg operates, he asked for an NDA because if any real details came out people could pick it apart.
    Mike already said he doesn't believe him to be playing with an advantage. Mike retracted that because MDawg doesn't want people thinking he's just a gambling Junkie playing with a disadvantage.

You guys are all still being fooled by all this. I'm telling you, there is somthing rotten in demark.

I'm not being fooled; I just have no reason to care about any of this.

he was in Vegas, he's a legit person, and came up with some money to gamble where he had a huge advantage.
    Mike already said he doesn't believe him to be playing with an advantage.
    I'm telling you, there is something rotten in demark.
    Thanks for the astute insight.

Nope, that's just how MDawg operates, he asked for an NDA because if any real details came out people could pick it apart.
    Mike already said he doesn't believe him to be playing with an advantage. Mike retracted that because MDawg doesn't want people thinking he's just a gambling Junkie playing with a disadvantage.

You guys are all still being fooled by all this. I'm telling you, there is somthing rotten in demark.
    Ok, so a couple things.

First let's get real here. Mike retracted because Mdawg threatened him over the NDA. He even used that to get a suspension that he was currently in reduced.

I am aware that Mike has stated, even after this retraction, that he doesn't believe Mdawg to be playing with an advantage. There should be more of that.

I don't think anyone is being fooled by anything, just restricted on what they can say because Mdawg is being protected. THAT is what I object to.

This is quite simple. As stated, with all the winning, MDawg's claims can not be. They defy math. They defy the way Las Vegas works of comping winning players endlessly. They defy reality.

Substitute that he is a losing player or leaving out all the losing and everything and everything else falls into place as exactly the way things work.

So what is at dispute is all this winning, with no advantage play or mathematical basis to explain it, other than he is the luckiest guy on the planet. I will prove that he is a losing player in due time. His real win/loss records are about (in the next several months) to become available to a whole lot more people and I will indirectly gain access to them and I will reveal them.

So what he has is a little time to continue his agenda (scam). But the end game has already been determined. The Titanic has already hit the iceberg and it's destiny sealed.

Ok, so a couple things.

First let's get real here. Mike retracted because Mdawg threatened him over the NDA. He even used that to get a suspension that he was currently in reduced.

I am aware that Mike has stated, even after this retraction, that he doesn't believe Mdawg to be playing with an advantage. There should be more of that.

I don't think anyone is being fooled by anything, just restricted on what they can say because Mdawg is being protected. THAT is what I object to.

This is quite simple. As stated, with all the winning, MDawg's claims can not be. They defy math. They defy the way Las Vegas works of comping winning players endlessly. They defy reality.

Substitute that he is a losing player or leaving out all the losing and everything and everything else falls into place as exactly the way things work.

So what is at dispute is all this winning, with no advantage play or mathematical basis to explain it, other than he is the luckiest guy on the planet. I will prove that he is a losing player in due time. His real win/loss records are about (in the next several months) to become available to a whole lot more people and I will indirectly gain access to them and I will reveal them.

So what he has is a little time to continue his agenda (scam). But the end game has already been determined. The Titanic has already hit the iceberg and it's destiny sealed.
    Is it necessary to repeat this every day?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Ok, so a couple things.

Yes sir. If the fairytale is repeated multiple times a day, I will repeat that it can't be at least every day.

And let me tell you why. I have learned how this game works, in large part from dealing with Singer. These people repeat their bullshit over and over and over, knowing there will be some pushback, but also knowing those pushing back will tire of doing so. The theory is that if they repeat the lie often enough, it will eventually be accepted as truth. Not on my watch.

And yet, here you are giving your opinion about MDawg.

Please don't take offense to this, but I think math guys and writers should stick to math and writing and leave the BS detections to others who see it more clearly.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Ok, so a couple things.

Oh, why not? I guess we could be diving into Tasha's crap.

And yet, here you are giving your opinion about MDawg.

Please don't take offense to this, but I think math guys and writers should stick to math and writing and leave the BS detections to others who see it more clearly.
    When did I say that anything isn't BS? I said that I don't care. I don't see how it affects me, or how it might affect anyone else, except those who allow it to effect them.

By the way, just a little update on The great Mdawg. Escalation in progress.

Last 2 days double deck blackjack results:

+$51,200
    +$101,000

Playing double deck in Las Vegas and spreading $200-$20,000. Give me a break!

This nonsense should be called out and quite frankly he should be laughed off every forum.

OK, so the seemingly clear consensus is that he's a liar but not a thief.

That's enough for me to consign douchedawg to the dawg house and block that tick-ridden hound.

I cannot and will not tolerate reading self-aggrandizing gambling tales which I believe to be false; some may enjoy it but I don't, so I blocked him long ago.

People sometimes quote him or discuss what he has written so I wind up learning a bit about what he's saying currently, but other than that his quasi-toxic slop remains unseen by me.

When you've concluded that a poster is lying about the important stuff what value comes from looking at what he has to say next?

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I cannot and will not tolerate reading self-aggrandizing gambling tales which I believe to be false; some may enjoy it but I don't, so I blocked him long ago.
    Thanks for telling us more about yourself than anyone cared.

I'll be sure to pat you on the head for that when we meet.

Thread Information