Thread: If VCT were a Family....;)

On another Website, there is a thread called something like,"If this Website were a Family? And Posters said what Posters they thought would be Family Members.

Someone asked something like,"What Family Member would Karen Nathan with the Cookie Monster Avatar be?" The response was something like," Karen Nathan would be our eccentric but harmless Aunt!" LMAO!

I would say that Zenking would be the Cousin who is very wound up when he is frustrated and hungry, but after he eats and sleeps, is really cool.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Interesting topic.
    I’d say Tasha would be the house toilet bowl, and “Coach” Belly is like that weird single cousin/uncle that everyone suspects plays with himself in his van in the parking lot at Chuck E Cheese

The VCT family is at the Thanksgiving table. Dan is ready to carve the turkey…..
    Last edited by jpfromla; 10-14-2021 at 11:01 AM.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

If VCT was a family they’d probably disown Tasha

Keystone would be the sister that's institutionalized and nobody talks about...like the retarded Kennedy.

Coach Belly would want to gather all the teenage male cousins and nephews for a game of basketball in the driveway and then a group shower afterwards.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Alan would be the big shot hasbin, who came back as the corniest most obvious sock/dupe in forum history, to try and save face.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Alan would be the big shot hasbin, who came back as the corniest most obvious sock/dupe in forum history, to try and save face.
    Alan is probably banned from Thanksgiving dinner because he owns some of the relatives money. (Just kidding Alan...happy day to you)
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Keeping pace with the big shot theme, we have wannabe big shot OnceDear from Rusty's house. He might be somewhat relevant over their LOL, but is nothing but a fly by night part timer over here, who mainly posts regarding Tasha. Solidifying his well deserved 9th place spot in the ultimate infamous Fan Club.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Coach Belly would want to gather all the teenage male cousins and nephews for a game of basketball in the driveway and then a group shower afterwards.
    And tewlj would demand to be head cheerleader and suck all of their dicks.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    And tewlj would demand to be head cheerleader and suck all of their dicks.
    No, someone would say pass the turkey, and kewlj would get up and sit on your lap.

Tasha would be at the kiddie card table. (Don’t complain, at least you were invited)

Rob would take his plate of turkey back to the Newell that was parked out front.

Red would be on the really nice recliner, in front of the NFL game, snoring.

Michel would walk in with the finest bottle of Napa wine, grapes picked by virgins, and rave about it for an half hour, only to open it and drink it all himself and then blame the empty bottle on Axelwolf.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Keystone would be the sister that's institutionalized and nobody talks about...like the retarded Kennedy.
    Name:  C6BAF92D-D899-46B4-B082-BCB4CDE9AB98.gif
Views: 175
Size:  323 Bytes..nice

Alan is probably banned from Thanksgiving dinner because he owns some of the relatives money. (Just kidding Alan...happy day to you)
    Technically, wouldn't inviting him to Thanksgiving be a good way to get him to pay his debt to Family?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Technically, wouldn't inviting him to Thanksgiving be a good way to get him to pay his debt to Family?
    Alan would arrive with a pie…
    I’m sure Red Rock or Boyd will be giving away a pumpkin pie after earning 20 tier credits.

I would be the cool uncle in the basement teaching the kids how to read a racing form and telling them not to tell mom. Oops—true story.

At a recent baby shower we were all supposed to bring books to build a library for the kid. I put a folded up racing form in the box.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I would be the cool uncle in the basement teaching the kids how to read a racing form and telling them not to tell mom. Oops—true story.
    I think we all know who else would be the uncle in the basement teaching the kids how to "read a racing form" and telling them not to tell mom. I don't think he would have to worry much since I hear Tasha would never tell.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 10-15-2021 at 04:23 AM.

Thread Information