Thread: Advantageplay, knock it off. :/

You are an Asshole, telling me you hope I get Covid and hope I am Unvaccinated. You basically just made a death wish for me and honestly should be banned on just those grounds. The other things are very bad like your harassment and insulting of me, but your death wish for me is beyond unacceptable. You remind me of WON before we made our real life truce. And he decided to stop harassing me. And I don't think WON even before real life truce would have said something as truly awful as saying they hoped I got Covid and hoped I am Unvaccinated, implying that they hope I did of Covid. You truly are even worse than WON before real life Truce...
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-15-2021 at 12:36 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

You used your one thread for the day on this bullshit?

You should be allowed one thread a year max.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

She just wants to cuss out the immature Advantageplayer !

Honestly, if you didn’t make stupid posts and threads like this no one would wish you got unvaxxed covid. But you never consider why people say that shit, it’s always how dare they say that about me.

Fuck you Tasha!!!

I thought it had been established that he is WoN?

I’ve been wishing for years she slipped and fell in a puddle of AIDS. But I’d settle for Sickle Cell, I’m not picky.

She has set back the discussion that Blacks are equal 50 years with her posts. If MLK was still alive he would tell her to shut the fuck up.

Rosa Parks would never have gotten on the bus if she knew Tasha would represent her people down the road.

They would have never marched over the Selma bridge if they knew Tasha would make a mockery of them later.

We might still have Woolworths lunch counters if the brave souls who staged a sit in knew Tasha would represent them as a black woman in 2021.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    . If MLK was still alive he would tell her to shut the fuck up.

Lmao

Is this another of her wanting to discuss something that's said about her on another forum?

How sick is this negro?

Good grief, racism running rampant at VCT.

*sips coffee, pets cat*

More, more!
    What, Me Worry?

Advantageplay, no more beating around the bush. You are obviously WON.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Advantageplay, no more beating around the bush. You are obviously WON.
    Perhaps he has a crush on you and wants to beat around your bush.

How bout you absolute suck a std infected dick and stop posting on forums forever. You are an absolute piece of garbage in these forums go beg some more people for money so you can sit a in the corner seat with your hobo bags every morning to pick up your 5 dollar freeplay

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Honestly, if you didn’t make stupid posts and threads like this no one would wish you got unvaxxed covid. But you never consider why people say that shit, it’s always how dare they say that about me.

Fuck you Tasha!!!
    What the Fuck?
    So now you don't just get Covid?
    There is a difference between Unvaxxed Covid and Vaxxed Covid.
    I can't believe how twisted this is getting.

You guys need help though.
    People telling Tasha to get Covid and Die or Fall in a puddle of AIDS and die is pure Evil.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Fuck you Tasha!!!
    What the Fuck?
    So now you don't just get Covid?
    There is a difference between Unvaxxed Covid and Vaxxed Covid.
    I can't believe how twisted this is getting.

You guys need help though.
    People telling Tasha to get Covid and Die or Fall in a puddle of AIDS and die is pure Evil.
    Thanks for your last part. On MOST websites, telling someone they hope they get Covid and hope they are unvaccinated (Basically expressing a death wish for that person) would be an automatic Ban. Wishing someone to get AIDS is beyond awful too.

On MOST websites, telling someone they hope they get Covid and hope they are unvaccinated (Basically expressing a death wish for that person) would be an automatic Ban.
    On MOST websites being a begging degenerate problem gambler would be an automatic Ban.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    On MOST websites, telling someone they hope they get Covid and hope they are unvaccinated (Basically expressing a death wish for that person) would be an automatic Ban.
    On MOST websites being a begging degenerate problem gambler would be an automatic Ban.
    I overplayed by chasing a Gift Giveaway Game , lost the Game and my money, so I asked about 4 People online to lend me money through Zelle, realized the very next day what I was doing was creepy and stopped and didn't do it again.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Not a chance, I'm going with Strictly AP

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Not a chance, I'm going with Strictly AP

I love how sarcastic you are being since it's a well known fact that WON and Strictly AP are the same Person...

Be prepared to be banned from gulfstream you stupid mother fucking piece of shit. I called there and made a complaint about you and being a security risk with all the homeless trash bags you bring there. Please just get aids next time you sell that ass.

Thread Information